The Murrey Math Trading System - page 71

Guys,

Now I have two versions of the MM indicator

one developed by xard777, TimeFrame2007-V.0.05

and another one is MM -MT4 developed by "Vladislav Goshkov (VG)."

what's the key difference between thier calculations?

and from a practical point of view , which one is more accurate?

Xard 777... my jaw feel sore every time I come and see your new indicator .....you realy force the world to see the way that it should be ...... in your own way .... yup you still da best ..... rain or shine pips to you ....and all........ Cheers

xard777:
Hi CMC

I made some changes to the 64-Day-Frame setup that you use.

If you want to try it...

Unzip indicators to Metatrader4/experts/indicators...

Unzip #101-64-Day-frame.tpl to Metatrader4/templates...

Restart Metatrader4, right click mouse & select template/#101-64-day-frame

Now try it out on a 15/30Min chart or whatever period you like...

Quick Description

Main Trend = Magenta(down)/Green(up) line

Minor Trend = Red(down)/Blue(up) line

Major Trade change = Red(going down)/Green(going up) Target Sight

Minor Trade change = Yellow dotted line (up/down)

Buy/sell confirmation signal = Blue Box

Trailing Stoploss = orange boxes (you can also use the Major/Minor trade change to pullout of a profitable trade with max pips)

Happy Trading...

Xard777

Hi Xard777

I've loaded this up, it looks good

Can you answer a question for me re Octaves?

When do they actually recalculate, is it when a new high or low is reached?

Thanks

CMC

ps taking a caning on my long JPY trade

Octave indicator?

xard777:
here is a chart of JPY Xard777

Hi Xard777,

Nice chart!

Which Octave indicator are you using? Will you share it to give the indicator?

Thanks!

SavvyTrader

xard777:
Here is an octave indicator to use...usdjpy octave.jump setting is -2.

cable octave.jump setting is 0 for now...you will figure it out as you go along.

With timeframes when they recalculate they either expand by doubling the frame size or contract by halfing the frame size, with octaves they expand/contract by simply moving 4/8ths up or down (an octave) at a time.

Xard777

Xard777,

Appreciate your post to confirm.

SavvyTrader

xard777

if this zigzagpointer indicator repain itself?

what frame is the best to use it?

Hi, Xard777!

today in the morning the octave indicator looked like it is in the pic jpy octave 1.

In the evening, after I switched the charts in between different time frames, it became like it is in the pic jpy octave 2.

Iis this how it is supposed to be?

xard777:
Here is an octave indicator to use...usdjpy octave.jump setting is -2.

cable octave.jump setting is 0 for now...you will figure it out as you go along.

With timeframes when they recalculate they either expand by doubling the frame size or contract by halfing the frame size, with octaves they expand/contract by simply moving 4/8ths up or down (an octave) at a time.

Xard777
Files:

xard777:
no, it would now be in octave.jump -1 and stay there till broken - see daily chart on right. Xard777

Hi Xard777,

I have found your indicators very interesting . Is there a way to have an alert [Noise ]when the blue dot comes up on the screen .

I have enabled the Alerts on the BrainTrend2stop, by changing the 0 to a 1, but this doe's not work. Should I be putting a different value in there.

regards and

Dear Xard,

I am so new with this thread and MM lines. I tried to read all the post from January, but I am getting confuse which indicators and template to start with. Could you help me with this? Which best template (and indicators) to use?

Thanks in advance

Best,

More info for newbie

xard777

I have been following this thread for quite sometime... I am a newbie in forex and wants to learn more. Would love to really understand about your MM system. Was wondering if you can give me some pointers or advise on using your system.

TQ