trading shouldn't be so easy!

CMC

Files:
aud.gif  19 kb

cmc:
aud atached

trading shouldn't be so easy!

CMC

Yes indeed, specially when you combine it with candlestick patterns. A very nice combination.

By the way, I am using MetaTrader - Alpari Uk's server. What are you using?

Thanks,

Frank

FrankC:
Yes indeed, specially when you combine it with candlestick patterns. A very nice combination.

By the way, I am using MetaTrader - Alpari Uk's server. What are you using?

Thanks,

Frank

No idea, !

C

Murrey Math Indicator

Hi CMC,

Are you still using MM successfully as in the past? I have been using MM

for some 6 weeks now & it is unreal how these levels work. I usually only

trade the extremes, but the 3/5 & 5/8 offer opportunities as well. Since

beginning to use MM I have stopped using all but one indicator. Still view

the pivot point levels as I go, but Murrey Math for me is virtually a stand

alone method.

When I first started following the thread & your post I thought you might be

over stretching your results, but now I see what you mean. Thnaks for your

sharing your results & views on MM.

$Trader

Murrey_Math_Lines settings

Hi, CMC!

When using Murrey_Math_Lines with P=64, the levels do not coincide with your screen shot levels (Murray Math 64 day frame). The distance between the level is pretty long! - pic mm64 attached, please.

When I put P=16, the levels are the same as your screen shot levels but my Murrey_Math_Lines reads, in this case, as Murray Math 16 day frame (pic mm16 ).

The levels coincide but the readings are different.

I wonder why? Which settings are correct? Am I applying this Murrey_Math_Lines right or wrong?

cmc:
My screen shot
Files:
mm64.gif  12 kb
mm16.gif  11 kb

Hi cmc ,can you check please if my MM levels are in agreement with your ?

Thanks

Files:
eur_2.gif  36 kb

Hi Dirk,

Yes, levels are same as mine

CMC

Hi Everyone,

I know I said I'm leaving the forum, but a few traders have sent private emails re the problem on the MM Lines resetting themsevles. Anyone who has followed my trading activity will know I've had the same problem (with real money)

I had two close calls, one on the short JPY and another on the short CAD.

Both ended up going my way, but not for a while, which was firstly annoying, and secondly expensive (interest)

I've been working on a way to hold off entering a trade when the price simply "hits" these extreme levels (for me the 1/8) thus letting the market either run (and stop me from entering prematurley) or retrace and enter with more confidence.

This will mean changing my trading style slightly, as I'm used to setting entry orders and leaving the price to either hit or not.

I'm going to attach a few charts for general discussion. Please comment, as I feel that it could be an important breakthrough that I though I'd share with the forum.

Basically the idea is to wait for a PUNCTURE of the extreme lines then a Fib retracement to enter, rather than simply an entry on the extreme price itself (see charts)

CMC