Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 128

Alain Verleyen:

There is no testing period for a free signal. From the Rules §III pt.7 :

Free Signals become available for subscription immediately after being set up and successfully tested for possible connection to the trading account of the Signal.

Hi Alain! I guess you are an expert here. Can you help me to fix my problem? The provider has the balance of 100 ADU and use the leverage of 1:500. He can trade with volume of 0.01 lot. I have 4000 USD, using the same leverage. And I don't know why all of my trades are performed with volumn of only 0.1 lot. I already adjusted but can't change it. Can you help me? Thanks!

Hungdac:

Hi Alain! I guess you are an expert here. Can you help me to fix my problem? The provider has the balance of 100 ADU and use the leverage of 1:500. He can trade with volume of 0.01 lot. I have 4000 USD, using the same leverage. And I don't know why all of my trades are performed with volumn of only 0.1 lot. I already adjusted but can't change it. Can you help me? Thanks!

I doubt that, make sure that you've done everything as you should:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

having trouble connecting to signal service

my signal service is no longer working

Hello my name is bayu, i just now make a signal provider with name "...". But when i logout, i can't find my signal is appeared to public. It is say "Subscription not permitted, subcription will be enabled when trading start". If fact, my trade is working and already start/running. Would you please to help? 
Thanks for answer

Bayu Nugroho:
Hello my name is bayu, i just now make a signal provider with name "...". But when i logout, i can't find my signal is appeared to public. It is say "Subscription not permitted, subcription will be enabled when trading start". If fact, my trade is working and already start/running. Would you please to help? 
Thanks for answer

This is new signal which is monitored from yesterday.
So, you shou/ld wait because some stats are not updated in the real time.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Cant be copied

Eleni Anna Branou, 2018.12.09 09:44

New, unrated and unranked signals are not publicly available in MQL5 signal database or in MT4 signal tab or search. Be patient.

Dear Admin/Support,

This is my first time to subscribe the signal service.

I want to know if i always need to leave my login name and password on the Community tab permanently after subscribing the signal service or i can remove those credentials after subscribing the service in VPS. Please kindly help and advice, thanks.

SuperZero:

Dear Admin/Support,

This is my first time to subscribe the signal service.

I want to know if i always need to leave my login name and password on the Community tab permanently after subscribing the signal service or i can remove those credentials after subscribing the service in VPS. Please kindly help and advice, thanks.

This is thread is not about ""the users are contacing with Admins/Support.
This thread is the FAQ about the Signal service.

----------------

Yes, it is strongly recommended to keep Community tab to be filled with your forum login/pass.
Because you (your Community tab login) subscribed to the signal, and you are using your (Community tab login) Metatrader for subscription.

Sergey Golubev:

This is thread is not about ""the users are contacing with Admins/Support.
This thread is the FAQ about the Signal service.

----------------

Yes, it is strongly recommended to keep Community tab to be filled with your forum login/pass.
Because you (your Community tab login) subscribed to the signal, and you are using your (Community tab login) Metatrader for subscription.

Thanks.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".