Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 163

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Monthly growths over 50% are considered abnormal and they are not taken into account in the total signal growth calculation.

This is not so, judging by the statistics, above 50% is still taken, the maximum that could be found among others was 195%, and was still taken into account, but above 397% it already becomes gray and is not taken into account

But what is the real limit, its 200%, 300 or 350, can you check the real limit please?

I realy dont want to stop trading in the middle of the month every time the profit is above 50%, especially when trading is going so well.

Valery Kulikov #:

This is not so, judging by the statistics, above 50% is still taken, the maximum that could be found among others was 195%, and was still taken into account, but above 397% it already becomes gray and is not taken into account

But what is the real limit, its 200%, 300 or 350, can you check the real limit please?

I realy dont want to stop trading in the middle of the month every time the profit is above 50%, especially when trading is going so well.

As far as I know monthly growth above around 50% is considered abnormal and is greyed out.

There is no specific limit that MQL5.com has disclosured.