Trading Systems - page 121

[Deleted]
Hello , im looking for script or EA - if you have good setup for your indicators you can get alot of clear signals for trend but you never know when to exit you want more and more so back to the point i want some script... example: i buy some (1lot at 1.2300) staff and the script TP every 10Level...
hello programer...its me again. i read this strategy from other forum, but i never use this strategy. I hope some one (programer) can make this EA, to let us know how usefull this strategy. this is very simple strategy. Let me explain for you. 1. Chart to use (TF) is Daily 2. Open Time @ monday gmt...
  Make Easy Pips With Economic Calendar  (144   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
Using our forex economic calendar and its forecast, we will enter a market order 30 mins before news release and close it 2 or 3 hours later. Set SL and TP to the "Price Range" shown. We don't trade just every news listed in the calendar. Stick with only the ones that set off high and medium...
  Ticks Before The News  (199   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
Please analyze the ticks before the news based on attached images and post it your observations. 1.USDJPY M1 2007.03.09 (GMT+0) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 13:30 USD Nonfarm Employment Change High Impact Expected Actual:97K Forecast:100K Previous:146K 13:30 USD Unemployment Rate High Impact...
I've been looking at the long term trading strategies with bigger accounts and I was surprised I couldn't find an expert that does the following: When the OsMA ( Moving Average of Oscillators ) crosses from negative to positive, it opens on the close of the candle (or the open of the next one) and
Dear MT4 coders, I'd want u to help me on developing an EA that uses 2 Hull Moving averages, on tf m5, and form kind of cloud (attached image), what i want to do is to trade ouside the cloud formed by the 2 HMAs and to close the positions when price go into the cloud. by the moment no important the...
Hello, Has anyone seen an indicator or script for Metatrader4 that works like the fibonacci tools from the chart platform Fibonacci Trader. For anyone that uses fib levels and have demoed fibonacci trader know how nice the tools are in that platform. 1. It allows you to delete one or more lines and...
Hello Forex, I am constructing my first EA with the available tool in the NET (http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/, that works with pointer MA, however am not obtaining to conclude the closing logic to buy and to sell, will be that somebody could analyze the configurations and to give...
Hello All, I understand what forex is and the basic idea of capitalizing on currency moves. However that is it. I do a little stock and option trading using some basic technical analysis. I wish to be able to eventually support myself with a decent income thru investing only because the job market...
  Oilfxpro Breakout Systems  (37   1 2 3 4)
The results for this system are as follows August 2006 46 pips september 2006 432 pips october 2006 439 pips november 2006 518 pips December 2006 583 pips January 2007 283 pips February 2007 385 pips TOTAL...............2,686 PIPS MONTHLY AVERAGE 386 PIPS or 4632 per annum MAXIMUM DRAWDOWN AUGUST...
  ISAKAS CS by Kuskus_Osentogg  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
ISAKAS CS by Kuskus_Osentogg Hi Traders…. I had started to play and seacrhing something interesting method or system for the larger timeframe especially the simple and easily to used.. Then, with my little knowledge about the CANDLESTICK and passions about this JAPANESE tools, i started to find the...
Hi! I look for code on money and lots managment for expert advisor. and how to implement them to my expert advisor? Thanks. Best regards. Boogie.
  Trading Chaos - (Rrofitunity)  (31   1 2 3 4)
Hello everyone, Just wanted to say hello and also see if more people are interested in the Bill Williams Trading Chaos aka Profitunity stuff. I know there are a bunch of EA's and indicators out there that suppose to follow or work as described in the Trading Chaos Second Edition but none of them
Hello, I am needing pointer DMI with arrows for Metatrader that can be located directly on the graph, the example of DealBook 360 of the GFT, someone could help me? sorry my bad english.....
  Secure 10 pips a day  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
hi @ all I have an idea for a trading system without using any indicator. the idea came by reading some grid-system-threads it isn't always profitable but i thing about 85% so let me explain: sooner or later the market trends, right? so if we open 10 positions, 5 short and 5 long 5.long TP 25...
Hedging is defined as holding two or more positions at the same time, where the purpose is to offset the losses in the first position by the gains received from the other position. Usual hedging is to open a position for a currency A, then opening a reverse for this position on the same currency A....
Hedging is defined as holding two or more positions at the same time, where the purpose is to offset the losses in the first position by the gains received from the other position. Usual hedging is to open a position for a currency A, then opening a reverse for this position on the same currency A....
Hello all , Could you please build a level EA20 Levels is 20 and -20 I am testing this for quite some times and found really good results but due to time constraints I miss so many very good trades. Automation will definitely be helpful in this regard. thanks all
Can anyone make this trendline indicator alert into an EA that would buy/SELL off the 1 time alert. I dont care to wake up at 3:00 AM. (also, this is off another site so I dont' claim to know all the programming.. I think its called telsa fancy something) TO USE, DRAW A TRENDLINE(or any type of
To any friendly metatrader coder: In the new Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities, there is a article by Radha Panini, it is the second article in a series. The first article went on about hurst applications and I thought at first it was going to be a promo for mesa or John Ehlers digital...
Hello all veterans, Could you please build an EA for all interested persons here based on my simple system as follows. I am testing this for quite some times and found really good results but due to time constraints I miss so many very good trades. Automation will definitely be helpful in this...
Hello all! Ussually i trade GBP, by trend following system on 30M chart, but now GBP going in range mode, and all indicators are sooo lag. So , this is my adaptation for ranging market. It's simple system with only few indicators: Main EMA=144 Additional EMA=72 Tonnel EMA=34(levels+34;-34)
Please Help me... can anyone help me? please make this indicator.."DING" when appear an arrow.. thanks...thanks (this is braintrend2sig indicator)
[Deleted]
  Breakout System  (3)
Can someone help m with an EA for the following system: I've been trading the breakout of the 6am hourly bar on the GBP with some success. I go long 5 pips above the breakout of the high or short 5 pips below the breakout of the low of the 6am(CET) bar. My TP is 30pips and SL is the H/L of the
  Arief System  (32   1 2 3 4)
Hello... ! I had a profitable system Using to Chart GBP/USD H1 1. EMA 50 Apply to Close ( White Dot_Line ) 2. EMA 39 Apply to Weighted Close ( Gold Line ) 3. EMA 39 Apply to Weighted Close , Shift 1 ( DodgerBlue Line ) 4. EMA 5 Apply to Close ( Red Line ) Or used template below Using to Chart...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------IF THE 34 EMA LINE IS FLAT DO NOT TAKE THE SIGNALS. THE MARKET IS IN CHOP http://www.trading-naked.com/CCI-Buzz2.htm http://www.trading-naked.com/gb007-t...line-cross.htm "IF THE 34 EMA LINE IS FLAT DO NOT TAKE THE SIGNALS....