MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 979

In "comment()", it prints out the number like "1.983625300", but what I want is it only print "1.9836" or "1.98".  How can I do that? Thanks for your time and sorry about grammar. 
  investor login  (2)
re: investor login Will they see the indicators etc. or only charts and balance?    
impossible to download the historical mt4, I try everything ... after you modify maxibars by: 2147483647 2147483647 and after, F2 and click on each periods, one after another, celo warn me of the download in MetaQuotes etc ... I click yes and there: there is no new data for symbol EURUSD! ' I have...
Hi guys, I'm using satellite comms, so I can't spend much time searching and browsing, bit expensive. What I need to do is close blocks of trades, say I have some buys open, say 0.01 lot, 0.05 lot and 0.14 lots = 0.2 lots total. Now I need to close 0.16 lots. So I would have to close a few trades...
Hi,   i am not able to buy/short more than one trade. My EA is based on RSi, my broker is oanda and it give me off quotes for the 2nd trade, i have more than 10k CAD with 1:40 magin. for the first trade i am trying to buy 1 lot i.e 100,000 and for the 2nd trade i am tring to buy 90,000 i.e. .9 lot....
[Deleted]
Why don't I have streaming data in my MT4 terminal on weekends? If forex trading continues around the clock, 7 days every week, why can't I trade on weekends?
  Please help  (1)
I am new to programming. Can any one write a small code to do this. Buy EUR/USD when current ask = day's low+30 pips   Thanks  
Can someone please confirm how histogram buffers are used when writing custom indicatori created line to histogram but the histogram repaints.How do I relate the buffers to the histograms.please help me.#property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 5#property indicator_color1...
[Deleted]
first graph was EURUSD with EURUSD EA while the second one was GBPUSD with GBPUSD EA, both on the same MT4 while running two EA on diffrent coins i had a mix in params values(same name and both was global in their EA). i had two trades when running it live today without no reason(the second deal...
[Deleted]
Hi, everyone I am trading in the US with a live MT4 account and need a help to make my strategy in EA. Is it possible to increase the size of lot right after a position get closed in loss? In order to increase 50% of the lot size of the last closed position I used the code following: extern double...
[Deleted]
I was studying the championship hoping to get ideas for my own trading. I was studying the open positions and I dont understand the profit column. El Trader is short 15 EURUSD at 1.30929 and its marked at 1.30701, 228 tick profit. The value of a tick is $.96 so I would think 228 x .96 x 15 would
I would like to know if it is possible to set the ftp settings in MT4 via MQL code. The idea would then be to make use of the SendFtp command. Thank you. 
I can not use a function or mathsrand mathrand, I want the variable "int aléa" gives me a number between 1 and 10 and if i want to change the "32767" by "2" MathSrand(TimeLocal()); // Display 10 numbers. for(int aléa=0;aléa<10;aléa++ ) Print("random value ", MathRand()); BUT The MathRand...
Hello. I have most of my code down for my EA but I am uncertain as to how I can reference my last three trades. I need something to the effect of-  if(conditions of last three trades are met) ...my code... else ...rest of code   Im particularly interested in the "conditions of last three trades...
Hello MQL4 community, I am trying to add order profit values of partial order closes. Example: 0.04 lots Order is opened, 0.01 lots closes, (I wish to save the order close profit) 0.01 lots closes, (I wish to save the order close profit) etc. until 0.04 lots is closed. I have been trying to use...
I am looking for someone to implement my strategy on an EA. so i need someone with good knowledge on writing codes to combine some indicators. i am willing to pay off course to get my job done. hope to hear from someone.
[Deleted]
I need some by DownloadNSave">assistance with and EA that I am using to pull off information regarding Stochastic measurements. The part of the code that is pulling the information is the " iStochastic " command. For some reason I am not getting the stochastic measurements for all of the...
Does anybody know of or anybody offer any assistance in closing orders with more more precicion?? i'm still fairly new and end up closing my orders on the wrong pis hence affecting my profit loss situation??
i seem to bombarding mql4 with lots of questions but it is helping a new trader! i have tried useing https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10689 but cannot seem to get it working? am i saving this code to the wrong folder (scripts) as i am trying to copy it to my charts to no avail??
Hi, to get a number of bars ona specified chart I use iBars; what do I use to obtain the number of bars visible on the curent chart?
probably me being a bit dense but i get this message when i try to close orders in one of my metatrader accounts yet dont get it in others?? surely i can close my order at any point cant i??
Hello any one who can help with the code for the following strategy I use two charts 4 hour and (5minchart) or (1hour chart)   4 hour chart I use one indicator RSI (14) with 50 line drawn in the centre(for the direction of the trades)  when the RSI line is above the 50 line I trade long positions on...
[Deleted]
Hi, Have been back to demo mode for a few days, opened a short position on the EURUSD this morning...later on I check to see where price is going and the chart is all black and it says "Waiting for update". I turned off/on the platform several times and nothing changes. When I go to my funded...
Please give me advise on how I can readjust stop loss and take profit values after I have opened a trade. Many times it would be advantages to readjust stop loss figures to higher values if ou are making steady profit on the trade. Can this be done in Meta Trader 4 plat form. If so please advise me...
Hello, this is my first topic. I'm a beginer in field of EA so maybe this question is not very proper, but what happens when my EA opened a position, I lost Internet connection, I got it back and I turned on my EA again. Does the open position is still "working" with my EA (for example: if this...
Hello Forum, Just wondering if it is possible to have an indicator color set to none Have been experimenting with buffers and if I adjust the properties of my indicator once attached to a chart and set color to "NONE", it looks like my desired outcome But if I try and set the default within the code...
[Deleted]
Hi guys! I hope someonecan be of assistance, since I am kind of a newbie to this mql4/forex thing. I am building an EA, that does multiple transactions as the day goes on. For each day, it calculates some global parameters based on the day before. It also has a time filter. When trading resumes the...
  EA not working  (3)
Hi, any one who can help me with the code below(calling indicator).When I compile it is ok with no errors but when I drag it to the chart nothing is happening. I am still new with coding I need help to learn to write codes Thanks...
[Deleted]
  Command to await signal  (11   1 2)
I have the command to check for the desired signal. Problem is, it will trade off the last signal as soon as the EA starts. I want it to wait for the next signal to open positions. Any ideas what to code and where to place it? Any helpers please? <SNIP>
Greetings again to all community members... i would really appreciate some assistance on a problem that has been making me crack my head for too long without any success... maybe its just a simple tweek for some but being a newcomer this is a bit tough for me. my problem is... 1. Im not using a...