MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 983

Hello MQL4 community, I have a condition for Boolean to be true or false. When the condition is met, Boolean is true, BUT ;) when the condition changes, Boolean is false. Does any coder have any ideas to keep Boolean true even when condition changes in the future? example: Indicator now meets...
Hello, I have an array with 4000 values and would like to find the 10 (or X) highest values in that array, not just the highest. I am really not sure how I would go about that. Can anyone help please? Thanks.
Hi, I'm looking for some input on this from people who already did it or have an idea of how to do it. I don't want to use moving averages because of the lag, I'm looking for a natural method, that uses the same parameters as people do when looking if there's a trend or not. So I was thinking of
Hi, I´m new in trading, I have a problem with expert, I put the eworkxpert but it doesn´t work but the face is happy....and the rest of parameters are ok, thanks in advance
spread used by strategy tester is very critical to an EA I am developing. Strategy tester uses the live spread if the market is open and when market is closed it uses closing spread based on the last bid and ask quoted by the broker. Some smart brokers even when their normal spread is like 1.5,...
here is my code: int start() { int counted_bars= IndicatorCounted (); int handle, _GetLastError; string File_Name= "spreadandbar.csv" ; int time, count; double spread; datetime time_chk; handle= FileOpen (File_Name, FILE_CSV | FILE_READ | FILE_WRITE , ";" ); if (handle< 0 )
hi all, need help to display an arrow when a pending order say stop buy/sell is triggered . my EA is showing the stop buy/sell order on chart but there is no indication when it is triggered (stop buy/sell turns to buy /sell ) . i can only verify this via the account history or Trade tab. thanks...
Hi, I have a problem with GlobalVariableGet() function. I define my variables in this way: string count_long = StringConcatenate("count_long_",Symbol()) ; GlobalVariableSet(count_long,1) ; The expert runs on different pairs. So I obtain “count_long_EURUSD”, “count_long_EURJPY”,...
I have one Expert Adviser that gave excellent results in a simulation since January 2012, but i was only able to get 90% quality. Someone can help me run a simulation to 99%? I followed all the steps in "Birt's EA review", but I can not run on my computer since it freezes all the times i run it. I...
Greetings All: I need all of the worst ea`s you have, one`s that have blown-up your account very quickly, demo or real account. I`m still using mt4 so ea`s should be for mt4...Thanks,fx9
[Deleted]
Hi, I have one EA running on one chart (EURUSD), scanning and controlling all 22 pairs with various strategies. It is working fine. When I create another set of EA, running on GBPUSD chart, also scanning and controlling all 22 pairs, it does not get fired. I tested the same set up on 2 notebooks,...
Hello, after much work, i finnaly ended my EA. Now I want to ask help from anyone who is available to help me find a good set to this EA. Those who help me, will have their reward. I don't want to make advertising, so i will not place here any type of reference. Please send me the statements to...
Hi, I have fond the following indicator: #property copyright "Kalenzo"#property link      "bartlomiej.gorski@gmail.com"#property indicator_color1 DodgerBlue#property indicator_color2 Lime#property indicator_buffers 2extern int MoMPeriod = 14;extern int MaType = MODE_EMA;extern int MaPeriod =...
Hi does any one know how to open and delet an indicator on to the terminal from an EA ?
[Deleted]
I need some assistance with and EA that I am using to pull off information regarding Stochastic measurements. The part of the code that is pulling the information is the " iStochastic " command. For some reason I am not getting the stochastic measurements for all of the time-frames being specified
Can any one make mta4 run on nokia symbian
my ea opens Long position with big gap price but not short position... plz anyone help me? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                              Expert Advisor for MetaTrader 4     |//|                                                    version...
Strategy 1. Strategy is based on current price. The strategy is as follows... If price is "pushed" up/down enough, the price MUST reverse. The trick is to get into the market at the right moment... This can be done using pending orders below/above price. Example: While price is shooting up, a sell...
I need expert delete pending order after,,,, Minutes
HELLO I HAVE AN IDEA CAN ANYONE WRITE AN INDICATOR BY THIS FORMULA: (HIGH)/(hIGH+LOW) FOR CURRENT CANDLE? THANKS ALL
[Deleted]
According to my knowledge, MQL is a subset of C language. And I know C language has functions to get and set the states of hardware, for example: int inport(int portid) void outport(int port,int value) int biosequip(void) Do anyone know MQL havs such functions? Can anyone with kindness help...
September 1st is Knowledge Day
Greetings, I would like to buy a tablet computer that can run the MT4 scripts. (I read that the Android types, can run the MT4 application, but can't run the script) Is there anyone that already using such a tablet computer and can verify that it works fine just like on the desktop computer?...
[Deleted]
Hello, Do you know how to accs directly to the Market Watch informations. I want to know for exemple what pairs are in the market watch window, can we do that?
Hi all! I am running tests on version II of an expert advisor I recently added to the "Code Base". I am aware that I am using another coder's icustom indicator, but obviously I would not use his icustom indicator in my expert advisor and take credit for it! I simply wish to use it for testing...
[Deleted]
Hi I am a newbee in this and have a simple question... I'm trying to write a simple EA which should open position based on the open price of certain bar time for example : if open price at 4 o'clock is bigger than open price 5 o'clock, buy and vice versa. I have been able to make the code for the...
[Deleted]
Hi Can we draw Object Label in indicator separate window ? If yes, how to do it pls?
[Deleted]
In my ea I set different rules to open buy and open sell. But I can never open a sell order before I close the buy order. Can anyone help me out? I will really appreciate your help. Thx.
[Deleted]
  Set_GMTOffset  (2)
For some reason i cannot change my my off set, It highlights but will not allow me to change it,, i,m new to all of this so any clues please?
[Deleted]
Hi, Can you please advise: I want to be able to draw horizontal lines across a chart at the high and low point for the last four months and for this to update each month: 1. Current Month (say October) 2. Previous Month (September) 3. Next previous (August) 4. Next Previous (July) The problem is...