MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 974

[Deleted]
I am starting with mql indicator programming and want to draw a small arrow on the actual price in the past, when a defined rule is fulfiled. But how can I get the actual price on a specific moment? I only can get High[], Open[],Close[] and Low[], or??
[Deleted]
In the simple EA Example of have here, the open trade time setting works, the Close trades time does not? It appears there is more code needed here. I am trying to have the EA or EA'S trade at certain times of the day for  different currency pairs. This is my first use or attempt using the Time...
Hello, I have a simple EA that opens my pending orders with Entry Price, Stop Loss and Take Profit parameters that I manually enter.  I want the EA to alert me when a pending order is filled.  I tried using     if(OrderOpenTime() !=0) but pending orders are considered "open" when they are accepted...
[Deleted]
An important topic? I think so, especially considering that most of the programming traders either are not familiar with the basic trading rule " Buy low, sell high " or simply cannot translate it into program code. Otherwise, how can one explain numerous purchases on hawks? Inattention, greed
B"H Hello all, I've managed downloading history-data using MT4's internal History-Center for several coin-pairs, but NOT even once for a CFD symbol (e.g. SPX500). It keeps opening a dialog stating: "There are no new data for symbol ...". How can back-testing on a CFD be performed? Is there another...
Hello, Perhaps this question has already been answered, if so, please refer me to the forum post or community article that explains how to do it. I want to write MT4 scripts that allow me to enter input before the script is executed.  Right now I am using EAs to perform this function. Thanks in...
Hi, I'm working on a code that loops through all the symbols available anddo some data processing. Here, as example, I’m writing to file the current pricesof the new incoming Tick: int start()  { int Handle=FileOpen(fName, FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE, ';');   for ( i=0;i<cntCrx;i++) {      string...
Hi all, I need to loop through all the crosses available. The broker is unknown in advance, so I need to query realtime which is the list of all crosses available at the given time for that particular provider. Is there a native function to call into, to have that list back?   Thank you very much in...
When I setup email in Metatrader, using my Gmail account, when I send the "test" message, the journal says: Mail 530 5.7.0 Must issue STARTTLS command first.  Has anyone else run into this?  Is there any way around this? Peter J Shepherd
Hi Has anyone come by this EA and got it to work? https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10071 (English version also attached) When I add the EA to the chart, the EA loads properly however there's no indication that the re-written chart with the merged bars has been generated. Or if anyone has another...
[Deleted]
I'm learning mql4 and trying to make an EA that opens additional positions after the previous position gained 25 pips.  It works but not completely. The problem is that after the first position gains +25 pips it opens an additional position like it supposed to but then it continues to open...
[Deleted]
Hello, I want to know how to do to stop the execution of an expert, if a certain condition is met. There is a special function for that?
[Deleted]
Hi! I want to read a custom indicator out, what could be solved with iCustom. But it does not print a line, it just draws an arrow or a point from time to time. How could I read if there is such an arrow or point? Thanks!
[Deleted]
Hello, Normally we use the “SetIndexShift”for determining the position of the indicator in MT4. However, thisposition is fixed and once the program is started the shift cannot bechanged any more. I want to use an other Indicator to shift thecurrent Indicator. So that must be done in the “Start”...
Hi, I was able to write a code to open a position when a condition is met (e.g. Sell if MA1 is smaller than MA2)... The problem I have is that when the the condition is when the condition is the other way around (i.e. MA1 is greater than MA2)... I want the EA to close the orginally opened Sell...
  What is order_id ?  (40   1 2 3 4)
I do not know what is " order_id " in orderclose. Please help me
  Offering cooperation  (68   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Will gladly run your advisor on a real account skype: gospodin_new
How would i be able to measure time in between past 2 bars, [1] and [2], in case of a renko or range bars chart? Where should i look for answers ?    Thank You 
  Pema crossover  (13   1 2)
Hello Everyone,  i want to create code of pema crosover but in the pema.mq4 attched below indicatorcounted returns -1 value due to which i cant program..please help by creating a pemacrossover.mq4 file.Thanks in advance. 
[Deleted]
Hello All, I have got 2 indicators, namely: 1. Currency Heat map: It displays the CURRENT bar status of all 28 pairs of 8 major currencies in 4 different color variations. 2. Trendline: It displays the current prevailing trend in the market. If the CURRENT trend is upward it shows green color and...
First i roamed around (unmatched data error) topcs, but now i have to poen a new for this.  I have an EA that does not run backtesting. It is price-sensitive, independent from timeframe. However last tiem i used m15 so i left that unchanged for this new test. Then i got the "Unmatched  data errer"...
hi friends i add a bool linger Band  indicator to my main and set the level is -1.5 and 1.5,after  load ,the main  is  below     now i think  get the red line's value,what  can i  do,the value is what 
Good morning, I wanted to ask a question, I want to subtract two values: ​​result_MACD MACD = signal_MACD - value_MACD MACD values ​​are to 6 decimal places, but I do the calculation only takes into account four decimal places and I need to do the calculation with 6 positions is there any solution?...
i'm trying to take two instruments and store them into array1 and array2, dividethem (array1/array2) and store them into another array11. Indicator code: Pair1="EURUSD"; Pair2="GBPUSD"; double first; double array1[][6]; double array2[][6]; double array11[]; shift=1; if(x!=iTime(NULL, 0, 0))...
[Deleted]
somewone can do this job? Thank you.
  Back to basics  (1)
I'm creating an MT4 EA that uses the RSI to take profit. The simple question is: On the chart that I install the EA on, must I have the RSI on the chart? Many thanks
  test advisor  (2)
I beg leave your comments on danomu adviser can it izpolzovat on real account. In the demo at H1 500 deposit shows good performance
Hi. Im running MT4 in demo mode and it is always about 10 pips behind the other platforms and charts i use. Can anyone help w this?....cheers. J 
hi, I need your help, Can you give me a link where i can download a full Metatrader 4 version ? In all link a have found on internet and on my broker, i always have a web installer link and in Africa i have an error Thanks in advance
Hey guys, at first - sorry for my english - iam not a native speaker. as u can see i have a problem with this ea timetrader v2 i already sent tonny a message but he didnt replied. all in all i need just one more function in this ea: a triggerline.  the ea should trade in the direction to the...