MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 865

The indicator is https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10928 and the certain bars are the ones with arrows.
Hi there, i am just reading the MQL4 Book und i have a Problem to undestand this Part of the EA "tradingexpert". Concret the part with counting the Market orders. If i have two market orders, the variable Total gets the Value 2. But in this case the Condition Total<1 is not fulfilled and the Alert...
[Deleted]
I would hope and think that this one is easy, I'm just too new to MQL4 programming to do it yet... Can anyone out there build me a simple indicator that is similar to the Moving Average indicator of Period: 1, Shift: 0, MA Method: Simple, Apply To: Median Price (HL/2) Style: Blue line BUT... replace...
  need help! EA does not work!  (15   1 2)
int PrevBars;double tp_buy_ord1,sl_buy_ord1,tp_sell_ord1,sl_sell_ord1,pipekolly,pipekolly1,tp_buy_ord2,tp_sell_ord2,tp_doubled,price_ord1,roundpipekolly;#include <stdlib.mqh>#include <WinUser32.mqh>// exported variablesextern bool FiveDigitBroker1 = false;extern bool ClearAllObjects1 = false;//...
[Deleted]
Can somebody please help me...why i'm getting "zero divide" error when i load that indicator...... int periods = 24;double buffer_indicador[];int i;int maxbars;int init(){   if(IsTesting())     maxbars = Bars;        else          maxbars = 500;                  SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE,STYLE_SOLID...
Hi all Im backtesting GBPUSD but with data from EURUSD I get the correct value from double high_1 && double low_1 But the double high && double low i will get the open price on current bar not the high and the low? What am i doing wrong? double high_1 = iHigh("EURUSD", 0, 1);Print("high_1 is ",...
I'm new to this.. Trying to define a to be set at a global variable perdefined value in init(). If I place it within the {} all references to it compile errors as undefined. If I place it outside of the {} I get a "; is expected" at the declaration of the variable. Result no compilation of the EA...
Hi There, I am looking at software updates. I want to know which ea builder te best is. Can I have some imput please? JH
Hi does anyone if it's a EA out there witch can work like this. For example: I put in "this new" EA on GBPUSD chart, and i have a EA based on two moving averages running on the EURUSD chart. And when the EURUSD EA is buying in a MA cross i want the "new EA" on GBPUSD open a buy at the exact same...
Another one book about MQL is available: Expert Advisor Programming: Creating Automated Trading Systems in MQL for MetaTrader 4 by Andrew R. Young. Annotation: Finally, the first comprehensive guide to MQL programming is here! Expert Advisor Programming guides you through the process of developing...
i can't understand WindowExpertName()'s mean,please help me
int fuction(string a) { int b; for (int i = StringLen(a) - 1; i >= 0; i--) { b = StringGetChar(a, i); if ((b > '`' && b < '{') || (b > '? && b < 256)) a = StringSetChar(a, 1, b - 32); else if (b > -33 && b < 0) a = StringSetChar(a, 1, b + 224); } int...
  Not allowing trade  (11   1 2)
Hi, I need my EA stops to open trades if the last trade closed time is not > 10 min I use 1 min chart graph. So for example: If the last long trade has been closed @ 10:30 so EA must not open long order before at least 10:40... but it could open short trade. Please help Cheers
Dear mql4 forum I'm currently trying to build my first EA. Everything goes well, except that I am not able to read the values for support red / green trendlines from the indicator (please verify the print-screen) Even though I can get the current trend with (Trend_TF = variable of desired timeframe)...
Hello I need your help in programming a (pre determined initial and ending dates) linear regression channel with (sound alert, notification and send email) in all cases of crossing the mid line of the channel or moving outside. thanks in advance
  INT to STR  (1)
How to convert int to string the quickest way?
[Deleted]
Hello, I created an EA to open a hedged trade with opposing stoploss and take profit in both direction. It also adds pending orders of increasing lotsize as price direction reverses. However, sometimes the EA fails to open the orders and i get error 130. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing...
Hi I create indicator of my strategy with 7 buffer and many drawing line!this indicator aler:"Sell on symb (X)" or "buy on symb (x)" when I want to create Expert of my strategy,the integration of last indicator with this EA is very hard,any one see EA that work with alert ?for example when alert...
[Deleted]
Hello, How to duplicate an object of type arrows set on a Chart ? Thanks.
//+----------------------+//| CCI SAR/Cross Expert |//+----------------------+#property copyright "Ron Thompson"#property link      "http://www.lightpatch.com/forex"// User Inputextern double Lots = 0.1;// Global scope// Profit factorsint    TakeProfit=0;int    Pym=0;int    myCCI=0;// Display...
I have wanted to read files from a www address. I found and worked with some code that does it. - It works - but if I change the data on the website and run the script again, it doesn't update the read on MT4. If I turn off and then turn on the MT4, and re-run the script I get a fresh read and it...
Hi, I have been working on building an EA and custom indicator. In the custom indicator I set up some buffers to display lines across the chart and a few Objects to show information like the spread, distance between lines, etc. In the top right corner of the chart I have my objects displayed, so it...
Is anyone willing to build this indicator for me? I've seen it in other packagesand want to make use of it. I've included some basic information below. If youneed more info I think I could find some. I could provide the code from anotherpackage if that would be helpful. Time Series Forecast The...
  vertical lines  (2)
when integrating vertical lines https://docs.mql4.com/objects/ObjectCreate a selection of the window can be made by using the predefined parameter. I noticed that a vertical line in the chart window (when the parameter "0" is set) crosses all the subwindows which are present as well instead of...
Hi I want to create a EA that can place stop loss and take profit one every order! The EA must see the sell price or buy price and for Example for buy price: if opening order price between line 38.2 and 50 the ea automatically place stop loss on one line before fibo=23.6 and place take profit on one...
Hi I am an experienced developer but this is my first attempt at an MQL4 expert advisor. I am looking open two pending orders on the Germany 30 indicies as soon as it opens (7:00 BST). As my broker is alpari and from what I have read their servers work on GMT+3 this means I should try and get the...
[Deleted]
I want to place a pending long order and then when "something" happens : a. delete it OR b. if it is executed, close it. Will it change type if in the meanwhile the price hits the buy limit or will another order be created and this one will be automatically closed? If another order is created, how...
Ok - so first off, if anyone is offended by my " incessant questions", then just do not bother writing on here wasting your own time. For the sake of avoiding waffle, this is what I am wanting to understand if it is plausible to do: Imagine a given system has an average strike rate of 75%, profit
[Deleted]
Hi, ok i tried to get the three last close values in the journal: This is my code at start: double Hilfsvariable= (Close[1]); Print("Aktueller Close ",+ Hilfsvariable); double Hilfsvariable2= (Close[2]); Print("Vorgänger Kurs ",+ Hilfsvariable2); double Hilfsvariable3=...
Hello people. I would like to know if there is a way of find the max and min value inside an array who has a variable lenght. I know how to find the max and min in an array with a fixed number of elements, but if the number of them is variable I don't know what function is suitable to use in those...