MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 862

[Deleted]
for(i=0;i<=OrdersTotal();i++)            {            OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);                  if (OrderType() != 0 || OrderType() != 1)                  OrderDelete(OrderTicket());                  } Hello! I was just wondering that how is it possible with this code to have 3 buy...
[Deleted]
Hi.. There are some EAs that open or close position in a few pips upper or lower than current price... i saw this in some Arbitrage EAs and i remember that those experts used a specific build version of MT4 to trade like this.. does anybody knows how is it possible and how can i code it? or has a...
  time periods  (3)
mt5 has more time periods. is there a way to get PERIOD_M2 , PERIOD _M3, etc... for mt4
Hi: Please share SSRC (Based on Snake Range) Expert Advisor for XAUUSD only. Thanks Ijaz
[Deleted]
How do I code 5EMA shift + 3 I tried the following double emaCHECK = iMA(Symbol(),0, 5, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 3); but the results seems not like what shown on my chart when I do shift +3 on a 5EMA
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I was a user of Metastock and recently jumped to MT4. In Metastock there was an indicator called Linear Regression which I could attach to any other oscillator e.g RSI like a moving avarage. Is there a linear regression of RSI indicator anywhere? How can I find it? Thanks a lot for your...
Hi, i want to find Text value of arrow in my chart. i was checked ObjectFind, ObjectGet but it seems to be don't have function to query Text value of arrow . what kind of method or function should have to use to query name value in Arrow? thanks!
Experts plz make this orderclose work thank yu. any help suggestions are welcome                 int a=1,b=2, c=1,d=2; //VALUES ALWAYS TRUE IF NO ORDERS THEN OPEN 2 ORDERS       //**************  //OPEN A HEDGE**  //**************  if(a < b) //openbuy    {   openbuy=true;   }...
[Deleted]
Hello, when i make backtest or forward test then the MetaTrader write infos to the logfiles, i cannot find this files in MetaTrader installed at windows 7, can somebody say where this files are saved in windows 7?
In many of my indicators I record data in folders organised by brokers. I just 'improved' my code for getting the broker name. If I add the indicator, no problems. However, if I close and reopen Mt4, it crashes. Can't see the program, CPU 100%. If I delete the ex4 file, reopen Mt4, compile and add...
Well. Stage 1 of my MT4 life is complete. I have an EA that earns a good profit on demo accounts. But I think it's too good to be true as profits are directly affected by the brokers' processing times of OrderSend and, in particular, OrderModify. Am I right i assuming processing times are...
I have tested it on two brokers where I can manually open a new trade as "Market Execution" with "Stop Loss" and "Take Profit" options disabled. That's expected, but in fact, when I create an EA, OrderSend() function works when SL and TP parameters are used. It just opens trades as in non-ECN broker...
[Deleted]
I'm testing an EA. I'm having trouble placing stop. Simple. I want to enter the market every day at 14:00. USD/CAD. In candle 1 minute. opened up, the price rise 2 pips. BUY or if the price drops 2 pips. SELL. with STOP 1 pip. and TARGET 80 pips. I am using this code. but it does not work, please...
im looking for something along the lines of the following attachment. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hi, Are there are tools that you can recommend that will allow me to do in depth analysis to strategy tester reports? Thanks.
[Deleted]
  Noob question.  (3)
hi guys. Let say I have two files: file1 and file2. In file1, I have a value call int a. Is it possible for me to access the int a when i'm working with file2? I'm still new to coding so any help would be appreciated.
hi, I wanted to close all trades after 50 minutes after the first trade? i have this script but i need to close all trade, not one, and to close all trade but from the first! example: first trade start at 15.00h (lot 0.01), second trade start at 15.20 (lot 0.02), at 15.50h close all !!!??? int...
Hi guys, to be honest I don't even know if this is can be coded or not so some help would be appreciated... literally I have always thought that mt4's built-in function of switching to the previously opened chart using Ctrl-F6 and Ctrl-tab really needs another function to switch to the previous and...
[Deleted]
I've written an EA that seems to be working as anticipated when I backtest or run in Visual Mode. When I first started trading on live data, I was plagued by "Order Off Quotes" errors. After much reading on the forums, I modified my code and was able to get this issue resolved. However, it is still...
I want my ea to wait for three bars after the close of the last trade before opening another one. How do I do this? I can't seem to get access to the close time of the last closed trade. anybody?
I can't fathom this one.. string EUR[7] = {"EURUSD","EURGPB","EURAUD","EURNZD","EURCAD","EURCHF","EURJPY"};int start()  {   for(int j=0;j<7;j++)   Print(EUR[j],"  ",iClose(EUR[j],0,0));   return(0);  } the result of the print function is: If I ask it to print the result directly i.e...
HI All .. Thanks for your assistance in the past... Now I am really stumped I get only one error on compilation and this is it. int start() "unexpected function" This line is automatically placed by the wizard . I have double checked it and the "int deint()" coding before it. Any help would be...
please anybody help me to fix this problem as i am trying to compile in mql4 to .ex4 error name 556 variable not defined
Here are two screenshots taken on my HTC One: Half the screen is blanked out. Pls forward this to whoever is in charge and get it fixed. It renders the charts completely useless
[Deleted]
Hi everyone. Can you please teach me how you open and execute a file to code? I'm kind of a rookie. I only learnt some basic programming, but up until now i have no idea how to open a file to actually code something. Can somebody help me? Any help would be appriciated
  Writing article  (4)
Hi! I wrote new article, this time it's "Evolving Expert Advisers using Genetic Programming Platform". I tried to send it for reviewing but got no response for a long time. Do you know if new articles are still accepted?
ok for some reason i cant figure out how to check the closed trades price. I mean suppose you trade all day with dozens of closed trades and right now you ve got 2 open trades. And you decide to close the 1 of the 2. How will you check the last one order when there are dozens of other trades in the
Hi All, I seem to have a loop problem in Start(), possibly with return(0) statement(s) placement. (Hopefully the iBarShift function works correctly !) I want to display, in the same window, 4 TFs (say M1, M5, M15 and M30) of CSS display with 8 major currencies. What I seem to get is only the first...
[Deleted]
Hi! So how do I do that?
  A suggestion to the administration  (570   1 2 3 4 5 ... 56 57)
Given the obviously high volume of work ahead of the 2010 MQL5 Championship, and the consequent lack of constant attention to this forum, I propose to delegate Uncle Fedor DDFedor the authority to ban participants and delete their posts, I suggest delegating to Uncle Fedor DDFedor