MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 724

Hi , guys , I am new for this ,and i want to write a script about how to set a var price and wait for it fitness carry out instant-buy or instant-sell and it does not work totoally ! help me !
when i change code outside of metaeditor, while it is still open in metaeditor, in MT4 metaeditor that window is marked with an asterisk, while in MT5 metaeditor i get a alert that code is changed outside, and i can choose to keep the version in editor or to revert to version saved on disk....
[Deleted]
Greetings, my first post.. I seek the answer to a question, and I am struggling to find it..  an indicator is giving different signals between the Live and Investor terminals, but it was perfectly matched for months before. A strange occurrence, but I wonder if anyone has experienced similar ??...
[Deleted]
  Chart properties  (2)
Good Afternoon, I don't like the default metaquotes properties on charts, especially the colours. I change this by using F8 on my keyboard to a scheme of my choice. It appears there isn't any way of saving my settings. Am I missing or not seeing another dialogue box that allows the settings to be...
[Deleted]
  Script example  (17   1 2)
Hi I know that a script is different from an EA or an indicator, etc. But couldsomeone please post an example of a script? Thanks Steve
[Deleted]
Is it possible to reference a panel window by short name? Normally for a custom indicator window I would use the following: #property copyright "none"#property link "none"#property version "1.00"#property strict#property indicator_separate_windowint OnInit(){IndicatorShortName("Indicator...
[Deleted]
Dear all,   I need a simple program,   1. Sell/buy at time, (need to set the lot size and SL). 2. Close the order at other time.   Please help on this, just a very simple one.   Thank you. 
How can I draw price channels in mt4? I want to use price channels. Is there any indicator there? I couldn't find. Can someone help me?
Hi! I want to backtest some Binary Option strategies (60s and 120s) and perhaps develop my own. The idea is to create an EA containing the strategy (exit after 1 or 2 bars) and then look out for the percentage of winning trades (I'm looking for 80%+). I'm not worried about lack of MT4 support for...
Hi, I have muliples weird things while I try to create 2 simples Rectangles object: Both are created fine when I attach EA to the chart but: 1 ) When EA tries to create again and again the first one rectangle (Support) so I got error 4200 (Object already exist): with the print function. 2 ) CTRL+B I...
I want to get the result of the iBands() indicator function on the bar which I like, for example the third bar from the recent bars on the chart that my EA is attached. How can I get that? How can I accomplish that? the following: just returns the latest number of the iBands for the latest price on...
Hi! I got a problem and i don't know how to resolve it. When i click on the ComboBox, opens the list, but shows another element too (another combobox), what is below it. If anyone else got same please tell me
hi all I run MT4 with some custom indicators in my PC. And now, I want my friends can monitor this live chart from their PC (without using my custom indicator) . Is there anyway to do that ? Help me, please ? thanks a lot .
void init(){.....  IndicatorShortName("AH5");.....} if(OrdersTotal()>0) { OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES); ObjectCreate( ChartWindowFind(0,"AH5"),"LINE1",OBJ_HLINE,0,Time[0],OrderOpenPrice());ObjectSet   ("LINE1", OBJPROP_PRICE1,OrderOpenPrice() );ObjectSet   ("LINE1",OBJPROP_COLOR...
I have a problem: my broker has more than one server and therefore in the lower right corner of metatrader4 where you can click and choose a server from available servers I have more than one option to choose, and because my vps is in UK I need to select a server which has the lowest latency to my...
Be warned Forex Factory is a corrupted website. They supposedly provide FREE services; however, they will make money from unsuspecting visitors that click on their 3rd party banner advertisement and etc... But that is not the real problem. The real issue is that the site has no real integrity. I...
Guys, i give up. I've been trying to code EA placing orders depending on price peak and certain RSI value. Thing is, my EA works bad like hell but what concerns me more is that RSI values it put on price chart are different than RSI indicator values. Why? Picture attached shows my problem: robot...
Awhile back I used BUY and SELL stops to place my trades, because they areeasier to program and handle. After a while I found out that my broker (marketmaker) was hunting these stops, so I switched to market orders. NowI have an account at another broker, who market themselves more as an...
Hi   I have an EA that I have paid a few developers (spelling) to work on.  I  have also added some "stuff" myself.  Now I would like to put the EA in the jobs section to see if someone can add a trend line drawing feature.  Perhaps looking for divergence between the RSI and price.  My two...
  Question for MATHEMATICS  (119   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Is there a mathematical way to determine the success of a programmer? AND EFFICIENCY? Not to be confused with productivity
Hello everyone. This has come up to me where I had sudden blackout and when I managed to get my PC up and running again, I opened the terminal (latest build) and it seems that the GV is gone for good. This has lead me to rebuild the GV from scratch. I had 2 blackouts and same thing happens to the...
[Deleted]
Hi guys,  I have just started learning the mql language. Hopefully I should pick up in couple of months. I want to know if I can get my custom indicator values shown in Data Window in the Excel Sheet. Thanks. 
Hi, When I run " tw4setup.exe" file  I see window "Metatrader 4 setup( 32 bit)" But in that window it not down load files. Why? I have window 7 ultimate updated to date on PC. Nitin 
Dear Guys, is there any function in MQL to know what GMT Shirt use Broker in MT4. or is there any function to EA know auto what is the GMT using broker?   Thanks in Advanced 
Hello Friends,                      I am using a scalping strategy to trade it has been working for me pretty well. I am looking for a EA that closes the trades if at the close of the candle it is profitable(including the spread i have a swap free broker). If not profitable at the close of first...
Hi Guys   I have a problem, in Metatrader i would like to place an order such that i can place the SL to Entry point (Break Even- BE) when a trade hits the first TP (TP1) and At TP1 close 60% of lot, at TP2 close another 20% and at final TP close remaining 20%. I would also like the order to be...
[Deleted]
Can I average the bid and ask price on Metatrader 4 and have it show up on the tick chart or a separate chart?  
Good evening,  I haven't coding for a while and I started again a few weeks ago. I've noticed that my EA wasn't working as he was before build 600. I investigate and I found that the function iMAOnArray didn't give me the same result before the build 509 and after 600+. I've tried the same "code...
[Deleted]
Hi I have the mt4excel.dll which i use in conjunction with another EA that bringsdata into excel. The problem Ihave beentold is that this dll brings the data format into excel as only the first char of a string. so for 20 August 2014 it will only bring in the number 2.   Can anyone help resolve...
For me, it's a long opportunity. Opinions?