MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1207

a box on the bar  (4)
hi.... am traying to make an indicator that plot a boxs or rectangles on each one of the  last 5 bar of the chart excludeing the recent bar(the box borders is from high to low of the bar).. i come across this code  but it will draw the box only on the bar befor the recent bar and continue to repaint...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm having trouble creating a script that will change the stop loss of my orders.I keep getting error number 4109. Here is the part of the script that is givingme trouble. for (i = 0; i < ordersTotal; i++) { //select the order if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,...
Hi, using excel and MetaTrader4 DDE, is it possible to reference a cell instead of "USDJPY" in this formula =MT4|BID!USDJPY ? I want a user of the spreadsheet to be able to type in a pair name that includes a suffix in a cell, such as A1, and have the formula in a different cell. This would allow
[Deleted]
how do i set aside profit once a succesful trade is made? id like to withdraw profit and continue trading with my initial depsoit but dont see any functions to do that.
  MATLAB | MT4  (2)
I wrote a basic function in Matlab, this function outputs anythng that is inputted. function co_int_function(c)c Using the Matlab compiler with the following instruction, 8 files were generated.  mcc -W lib:dlltest -T link:lib co_int_function The following files were generated, these files are...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I've got this error while compiling my robot after few updates and now refuses to compile: 'not enough memory for the program'... the previous program was not big in size, only 182 KB... i only added few functions to the new version... anybody knows what's the maximum size for a MQ4 robot!?...
[Deleted]
Hello I am using 5 numbers of SMA in H4 TF. When I look at my chart I cant remember which one is what . I always touch with mouse pointer to know their value. I think it will be very handy if I can put shortname beside of MA with same color and moving along with MA indi . I dont know how to set in
Hi All...I searched but can't find an answer. When backtesting an EA I'd like to see Moving Average lines from an indicator on the chart... I know that with Visualization "ON" I can drag the Moving Avg. Indicator onto the chart and run/see it... but when testing for hours, doing many tests...that is...
[Deleted]
Is it possible for EA to load its extern parameters from ".set" file? The issue is that we want to have the same EA/script ready with different parameters for immediate execution. You can attach a Hotkey to a EA/Script, but you can't attach a set file to the hotkey. So we would need to have compiled...
[Deleted]
HiI need to get high low and close value of last 12 hrs what I mean is at broker time 00:00 I want high of last 12 hours Low of last 12 hours And closing price of last h4 chart And at 12:00 broker time same for last 12 hours high and low and close of last 4Hr bar close valueIs it possible to do it...
[Deleted]
Hello, I developed some code into one big file : currently 1544+ lines. I saved it and compiled : a part of my code was removed at the end, and the 9 last lines are mixed code that could not possibly mean something. I could not find the max limit for MetaEditor Buffer, supposing that this is due to
[Deleted]
is there a way to add lots to an open order? can't find any mt4 documentation on this. thanks
[Deleted]
Hey guys- I've been following the progress of LeoTraderPro they use a system of Neural Nets to create AI on a central computer then send the signals to your expert advisor. They have been averaging 113% month with less then a 10% drawdown. This can all be verified with their Live Investor Account...
i m new in forex trading i have recently got renko ea but it does not work correctly i want settings to use it
[Deleted]
  newbie question  (8)
i just started my forexmeta software with an EA. its set to make atleast one trade per day, but none are being made! profits nor losses. not a weekend when i noticed. QUEST. is there something i have to do to initialize trading other than activate my ea? like, is there a GO button or someting?...
Please email info at fxrequest.com to be given EAs for testing - the only requirement is that you must post your results here! EAs will be delivered free and unlimited however we ask only that you SHARE the results that is the whole idea of testing!
How to earn money with currency trading and what are the strategies to boost my amout....with forex trading. Automated Forex Trading
[Deleted]
I am a developer, I was used to find a good indicator to make a better advisor. But at last, What I found is:THERE IS NO INDICATOR ALWAYS PROVIDES RIGHT TREND Then, I read many export's program to find their advantage and try to use for my self. I have some methods, including LARGE STOPLOSS,...
[Deleted]
  MT4 tester  (5)
How big of a difference is between tester and real trading? Does it impact trading robots? Because I made a program that makes 20÷60% profit on all currencies per month (around 300 to 1000 trades)... So assuming I run this on a demo account, will it be any close? Also what does Period mean in tester...
How do you delete arrows and small dash lines that an ea would leave on your screen? USING CODE; I TRIED THIS BUT DOES NOT WORK ObjectDelete (OBJ_ARROW);
I created the indicator below in metastock and i call it Rullet. It shows the percent of bars, in the last N bars, that close below and above a simple moving average x periods. In the picture below you can see the percent of the last 12 bars that closed below and above 200 periods simple moving...
I tried to load the atttached ea and tthis error was got  cannot load library 'WebGet.dll' (error 126)  . Where am having problem is that on my local pc no error was got but when i loaded it on vps i got the error . Please what could have been the problem and what can i do?
[Deleted]
Hi, I have build a basic EA which works fine on ava metatrader. It opens 2 positions whit the same stop loss and one opistion have a fix target price and the other one has not target price. Unfortunatly on alpari this EA does not work, when i do a bactest i obtain what i expect but when i use on...
[Deleted]
Hello, Could Someone help me to Programme a simple Ea use One indicator. The indicator show blue bar for UP and Red bar For down. So i would like that: Ea must send open buy when indic change color red to blue at price close blue bar( shown the signal) and when indic change color blue to red EA...
[Deleted]
hi all, I have created an include and an EA file. How do I access the extern variables (or any other file level variables) of EA in my include file? Include file is not compiling if I just directly refer the variables. C
As soon as the day of the week turns from a Friday to a Saturday I then want to get the closing price (midpoint of the last Bid / Ask spread) for Friday forex trading session. I want to try and do this using an infinite loop as there will be no ticks coming through on Saturday as the FX market...
Hi, my EA works fine in test environment, but when I put it into production, while trying to open a new order, always shows me the Error 130. For example in a BUY I put the SL 90 pips down without problem, why is this happening? My Broker is MIG Bank. Thanks.
Hi there, can anybody tell me how to make indicator (stochastic) with alert message? what i need is to indicate with this condition: Stochastic setting: K = 5 D = 3 slow = 3 Bull / oversold = 20 Bear / overbought = 80 signal line = red main line = blue [I think this is standard / default setting :)...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have purchased loads of data for our products that we have within MT4 so that we can offer our clients data that goes back many years but... Im having problems importing the data using MT4 Administrator. On all the products I have managed to import the data for M60, M240, Daily, Weekly,...