MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 721

Hi all, Anyone here familiar with a broker that allows 0.001 starting lots so i can make my testing on such system? I've Googled for such brokers, and found some that claim to support mt4 and 0.001 lots, but when i install Mt4 it actually 0.01 minimum lot.
Hi, has any body experience with s.th. mt4 does not like to talk about - there are some discrepancies. In the MQL4 Reference I read under long Volume[]: and long Volume[]Series array that contains tick volumes of each bar of the current chart.....      last_fpos =...
[Deleted]
I got Buy Sell Pressure Indicator form some where and it's a AFL Code. I try to code in MQ4 but it's not work. Anyone help me to code this indicator. _SECTION_BEGIN( "Buy & Sell Pressure - Smoothed with Histogram - V.1.0" ); SetChartOptions( 0 ,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates); sp = H-C; bp = C-L;
[Deleted]
hey guys this is for the first time i am trying to write my own EA and i am little bit successful in it but when i try to run any EA in my strategy tester it gives no result at all not even single trade. This is what my journals tell can any one help
Hi everybody, I experience some frustration in such a way that I want to draw some horizontal lines, computed according to a certain algorithm in two different charts, eg. eurusd and dax. I managed to format the lines as I want (style, color, thickness), but I'm not able to make my EA to move the...
I have read lots of information stating that back testing on generated offline renko charts is unreliable, however looking at the visual back tests it seems as though the tests are reliable when the EA does not use a fixed stop loss or take profit but rather opens and closes trades based on open...
Hello everyone, I'll post a little program that I've done: The program should report me 2 of the stochastic crosses that occur sussessivamente inclusion of ' AE in the graph instead of as soon as I insert the graphic print " DrawAllert ( " cross 2 Time = "+ TimeToStr ( curtime () , TIME_DATE ) +"
I do not know if this is right thread but  I want to suggest two things for both Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 1. Volume (CTRL +L)  to show buying and selling volume  and to be colored (MT4 and MT5) and Tick Volume ( MT5) 2. HLC price representation on chart. So far there are only Bars, Candles and...
Hi, The Doc. of mt4 tells me: int  OrdersHistoryTotal();  Returned value:    The number of closed orders in the account history loaded into the terminal.    The history list size depends on the current settings of the "Account history" tab of the terminal. But if there is a new account there won't...
I did see the signals tab on my MT4 terminal and investigated - found many interesting signals! I tried to subscribe but without success. Then I looked for a signal provider that is the same as my broker " TradeFort" - again no success! (I am able to subscribe but no trades are copied as the
  double trouble  (2)
Using MetaEditor v 5.00 build 934 and MetaTrader 4.00 build 670 produces the following: double d1=20/1200*600;double d2=600*20/1200;Print("d1=",d1," d2=",d2); // d1=0.0 d2=10.0  
how can  I calculate a 20 day price channel in mt4? I need it for my calculations, how can I find the current value of the upper line of a price channel for a given bar? I couldnt find any built in functions in mt4. Do you know any?
what is the nearest channel to keltner channels which is built in into mt4 platform? Donchian channel ? are there any keltner channels built into this mt4
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to set an alarm in Metatrader 4 informing me that there was a big fluctuation on the market?  
Hello guys. I am writing from Argentina I hope you will understand my bad English.   My question is :  It is possible select a chart automatically?   This is my case:  I have an "alert line" that make a noise when the price touches it. But usually I use this alert line not only in a single chart but...
Hello Is there a way to label an indicator line (ex. a Moving Average) in the same way that graphical objects placed on a chart can be labelled? What I want to do is detect if an object/indicator with a specific label exists on the chart and read its value programmatically. I can already do this...
[Deleted]
Hello guys!   Need some help! When using script Profit = OrderProfit() + OrderCommission(); Comment(Profit);  sometimes getting values like 2.100000000000001 or 2.599999999999999 instead of 2.1 and 2.6. Basically I'm expecting to get max only 2 decimal places after point. Even if I...
Hi everybody, I intend to buy the new SURFACE PRO 3 which runs on WINDOWS 8.1 Pro. Does anyone know or has any experience with MT4 with it ? Thanks for your comments. Sam
When I load my EA to practice account the journal has this line item 2014.08.25 17:26:01.212 Code Base: failed parse codes I can not figure out what this means. Please advise Thanks
Hi, I'm new. I'm looking for someone to code me a robot that will open trades and close trades based on Heikin Ashi Smooth colour changes on renko charts. I'm a university student so I won't have much time to monitor trades. The idea for the robot is basically when heiking ashi candle turns white...
I have structures that I need a single instance of. Naturally, it's highly discouraged to create several objects in different classes of these structures. So I came to the conclusion that, in this case, the most reasonable option would be to use the singleton pattern. Right? Here's an example of a
MT sometimes show the chart incompletely, for example as below charts, both are XAUUSD chart for the same time, period: 1h; the left chart is from MT, and the right chart from other place.  just as you see, the right chart have 4 more bars than the left chart, and in the fact, the left chart lack...
Hi there i just wanted to experiment with my "MACD-expert" a bit. Thats my whole source code: double MacdCurrent, MacdPrevious, SignalCurrent;double SignalPrevious, MaCurrent, MaPrevious; int init(){}int start(){Print("Account balance = ",AccountBalance());Print("Account balance = "...
hello everyone,  Is everyone ready for the important news, which are comming out today? I'm looking forward to a very volatile market. But now to my question: I'm working on an Expert advisor and everythink is going well except from one thing. I have here my two functions BUY() and SELL(), with the...
Dear MQL community, I have a little problem to solve with MQL, and hopefully someone can provide the good answer, and maybe it helps others because I really can't find a reason and a solution. So I have developed an expert, and after doing some unit testing the second step has been to test over past...
[Deleted]
Hello, if i have 2 order open with idfferent Lotsize, how can i calculate at which price the both orders have zero win loose? I have here a exampel. Order one Sell open at 1.35000 and Order two Buy open at 1.3520 The first Order have 0.1 lot and the second Order have 0.25 Lot. The second order is...
[Deleted]
  Error Code 5004  (2)
Was trying to bring the value of ZigzagBuffer in my EA by writing the value to a file, in the indicator and then reading it from the file, into my EA.  Was able to write to file, but when trying to read, I get error code 5004.  Below is the code I used.      //...
I need to have EMA for my calculations in mql4, but the mt4 only has MA=moving average and not the exponential moving average!!! I need to be able to calculate the EMA for any given bar in the current chart in mql4 language. Does anyone know of any solution? ( need to calculate based on closed...
  Random Flow Theory and FOREX  (847   1 2 3 4 5 ... 84 85)
The idea of applying the apparatus of random flow theory to describe various processes occurring in nature appeared long ago. The most fundamental work in this field may be considered the work by Bolshakov I.A. Statistical Problems of Signal Flow Extraction from Noise. -M: Soviet Radio, 1969. Bottom
Hey there, I only have scripts which change all timeframes or templates but I need the symbol to be changed. It is pretty annoying to change the symbol of the charts manually when using six timeframes.