MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 357

Hi Does anybody have a good way of checking for a break in signal from your broker? I'm sure I saw something like this in Jim Dandy's tutorial videos, but can't find it in my notes. D
Hello, I'm coding an Indicator which call a function from C++ DLL . I need to pass only Close rates to DLL and retrun a string from DLL. #import "PythonZones.dll"void CalculateZones(double &data[], double quantile, int arraySize...
I'm try to exchange data using socket. I try to follow the example from this documentation https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/network/socketconnect, but socket command are not recognized by MQL. Is there any include or something that I missed?
Wondering, if the seller removes the EA from the market, are the buyers still able to run the EA ? Never experienced it
When I place a pending order, whether it's buy/sell limit/stop it says the market is closed...
help,please assist me with this indicator, i need to use the same value from the horizontal line to get the arrows,if the value of the line is 1245,then the low or open of the candle should be 1245
Hi all, is there a quick way to check in the Order History if an order was closed @ tale profit (green) or @ stop loss (red) ? One way is to compare the OrderClosePrice() with OrderTakeProfit() and OrderStoploss(), but may be there is a smarter way. Thank you!
Last night I purchased an indicator, when I click the link that it provides after purchasing a screen comes up that says the Mac cannot find a website that starts with mlq5. and as such I haven't been able to use download it. any suggestions?
Hello all, I wonder if it's possible to setup and trigger hotkeys for various/separate instances of MT4 on single/multiple monitors ? To focus the query, I intend to setup hotkeys to buy and sell on various running MT4 instances. Is there any trick or third-party app for it ? Thank you very much !...
I want have access on the  one-hour bars and at the same time on the 15 minute bars in my indicator: int limit = rates_total;    int count=prev_calculated;              for(int ac=limit-count; ac>=0; ac--)        {                                                 double High_H1_0 = iHigh(_Symbol...
Can I ask for clarification what does profit calculate? Why are the value varies, when I hard code tp for 55 pip and sl for 45 pip? Why does there are 5 point different (55 -> 50 & 45 -> 50)?
  Delete Alerts  (4)
Hey community, how can alerts be deleted without shutting the terminal down and restart it again? I like to delete the alert window lets say every hour or every day. Is there a function or so? Thanks a lot!
Hi to all experts here, I am new on trading and just started using Meta4 for FX trading some weeks ago. May i know that is Meta4 mobile apps has the function to preset SL & TP  ? Which means the SL & TP will be automatically set when open a new trade. I googled search about this topic and found out...
[Deleted]
Good morning MQL4 friends, I need your advice and some "How to do " lines from you. I would like to develop enhanced data display linked to MT4 but I do not know how to proceed. I am ready to learn. I imagine that I have to develop .dll ? But how ? Please, to better understand what I would like,...
Hello, I use MT4 and all the trendlines and horizontal lines I draw, show up in different charts.  For exemple, the USDCHF trendline shows on the AUDUSD chart and that goes on and on, always messed up... Is there anything I am missing? Could this be a problem with the broker/server? Thank you so...
Hi,  I'm trying to understand the Didi_index indicator 1st question: Does 1 and 2 provide the same outcome for CurtaBuffer [i]? double A;int i = 1;1)  CurtaBuffer [i] /= MediaBuffer [i];2) A = CurtaBuffer [i] / MediaBuffer [i];    CurtaBuffer [i] = A; 2nd question:  In the code below I received this...
Does anyone know if it is possible to have Sound and Push notifications at the same time? If not, is there a way to batch convert existing from either Sound to Push in one go?
Hi guys. I'm trying to read second column from csv file so could anybody help me?
i am trying to understand the licensing concept for mt4 indicators  please have a look at the code and tell me if its the right and effective way of using the account number and time protection i have highlighted the license code...
Hey guys, I sometimes want to see the Bill Williams Fractal indicator in my charts and I wondered if it is somehow possible to insert it by just pressing a key. Removing it can be simply done by ChartIndicatorDelete() but I have no idea how to insert it. Any ideas if this is possible? Thanks
Hello I'm wondering how many Binary Options brokers use MT4 as the platform to trade from directly? As far as I know there are: Noa FX, GMDFX, Go Markets, AL Trade and Core Liquidity Markets. Does anyone know of any others or can recommend good ones? Thank you very much.
Hello Is it possible to save Strategy tester chart/graphic and all actions after completed backtest? When I start strategy tester it overwrites old file everytime(.fxt).  Renaming fxt file can work maybe, but how can I open any fxt file manually? Probably this question is answered many times. But I...
Hi. What I want to do is set my Trailing Stop Loss at e.g. 30 pips with an additional rule - it must allow for e.g. 60 pips of movement below the initial entry price of the trade before triggering & exiting the trade, if the price is above the initial trade entry price then it should function as a...
i need someone to help me to create an expert advisor
Dear ALl My friends. I attach one Forex 1min scalping robot . I used this robot in live account its work well and get profit . But i observe each trade when this robot place buy order that place position is high and then going market down side same as sell order when this robot place order that...
Hello.  Somebody could explain me why the position is opening out of reach (picture)?? I uinstalled MT4 , i tried my strategy in onother account. I will be grreatfull for explain my question   Best regards.  CODE::  ...    if (MovingAvarage1 > x && MovingAvarage2> y && MovingAvarage3 > z && i==0)...
All of a sudden one of my FFCal news indicators is giving this error in build 1080 using the EventSetTimer function. It worked perfectly fine in previous builds, was there something change that I am missing?
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                      BOCount.mq4 |//|     Copyright © 2019, INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL ANALYSIS & TRAINING...
  mt4 chart.  (2)
I clked the x on some of my IG mt4 chart. How to get back original chart set up?
How do I create/assign an alpha name (i.e., MACD EA) so that it appears when I hover the mouse over an open trade? This applies to EAs that I create and use