MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 467

Hello, I'm trying to recover the last open order on Metatrader and write into a file. I'm getting this error: Expression has no effect, expression of 'void' type is illegal. Could someone give a me help here? Thanks for your help! CODE: int OnInit()   {//---   Alert("WatchBOT initiated.");//---...
Hi there, Here's the thing, I'm developing an EA, I'm reading a custom indicator (WT_TMA) using iCustom as the usual, but it creates multiple instances of the same indicator at backtest, I've already change the indicator to other custom one to test it and it works fine, but using the indicator that...
у тебя как с работами?
Hi all, What is the best way to keep track of currency correlation. I found a couple of websites that give you correlation percentages but I don't want to see there all the pairs in the world. I would like to have the ability to choose which pairs to show(all at once) and have the information live....
I've made a very simple EA on ForexAdvisory.com I have very little to no knowledge of it and couldn't find any information on Google. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Dear All, Goodday. In the attached chart, I clicked on the Eurusd chart (on right side) and it becomes the active chart window. We can see some changes in the color of the chart window tab but it is not obvious. I wonder if it is possible to change the color of active chart window to make it more...
I am trying to build a 1d array that can take in 2d array as index and return another 2d array with the contend of 1d array: C1dArray<int> labels = {10,11};C2dArray<int> index = {{0,1,1,0},{1,0,0,1}};labels[index] will return {{10,11,11,10},{11,10,10,11}} 3 sample files are attached that will...
  Indicator help  (1)
Hello, I have an indicator which works fine but it draws fib lines and to get the fib values in my EA I am using ObjectGetDouble. This makes backtesting painfully slow since it has to draw the object every time. After many failed attempts at changing the EA and using another way in the EA to grab...
Hello How do I get a script running on Mt4 supports an android system. It is converted from the windows system to the Android system
Hi, Please anyone can give me the example mq4 code for making arrow alert when 2 indicators completed the rule or when 2 indicators have the same signal? Below is the screenshot of 2 indicators completed the rules or go with the same signal and the indicators files.
Hi  I'm trying to write a simple log file (txt) with the list of extern variables (name and value) that I'm using in an expert advisor. I want to write a code that can works with different EA, takes the list of variables, cycles them and writes in a csv file. A sort of: for (int  v = 0, v <...
Hi I want to use iCustom function in my EA so at first I need to know what it returns . as today is Sunday I am using strategy tester. I wrote an Alert() to see what is coming out from indicator. and I saw this unusual fonts , how can I solve fonts problem ?
Hello everyone, Code below.    CurrentSymbol     = SymbolName       (Next_Symbol,TRUE);   CurrentSymbolLow  = iLow             (CurrentSymbol,TIMEFRAME,0);   CurrentSymbolHigh = iHigh            (CurrentSymbol,TIMEFRAME,0);   Spread            = MarketInfo       (CurrentSymbol,MODE_SPREAD);...
Hi... i am looking at documentation of CryptEncode function and there are a good example code... there are a function ArrayToEx that converts a uchar array to a Hexadecimal string... using StringFormat and "%.2X" as the output parameter. Well, i need to know how to do the opposite: Fill an uchar...
A dignified old software MT4, even without HLC Bar, really silent. Programming can not be achieved? If it can not be achieved, your garbage MT4 is simply too shame! Other trading software can be programmed to achieve the HLC Bar!
Hi  would like to know if with switch function i can use a range instead of a precise value switch(i)     {      case 1:         res=i;break;      default:         res="default";break;      case 2:         res=i;break;      case 3:         res=i;break;     }   Print(res); like this switch(i)...
I have an EA I have been customizing using the Ichimoku and I feel like I need to get some community help for back testing and such. I was looking for an Ichimoku EA to use as a base and found the one on the earnforex website; the Ichimoku Chinkou Cross. It looked promising as it was very well...
My trend lines or other objects for that matter don't save each time I create them manually on the chat, close the window and open the window again. What could be the cause?
hi, i got a broker called flatex for my forex trading in combination with mt4. i also copied a trade from mql5.com. the copying doesnt really work well so i asked the service desk who told me that by rule the brokers of me and the signal should be the same. does anyone here habe flatex? i cant find
Hello, I need some help please, I have an indicator,which it create an object on the chart,which in the parameters it has a time value like this: 2017.09.20 12:00 1.I want to save in a variable the current date and time,which it will have value like this too:2017.09.19 17:00 Then i want to compare
Hello everyone! For the life of me I can not figure this out. I'm trying to modify the take profit and stop loss of multiple trades in the same pair at different levels. Instead my EA updates all TP and SL in that pair. Can anyone figure this out? I'm giving you an example below.        for (int i...
Hello, Is it possible to get MT4 Server for developing MT4 plugins? So that one could develop plugins for MT4 Server, with a purpose of selling them to companies.
Hey guys could someone please tell how to activate both buy-line and sell-line indicators on the screen of MetaTrader 4
Hi guys!  Will someone please tell me how to instal my indicators/templet in this web terminal mt4 for Mac?  I just got back into trading after I took some time off and my desktop version I had installed on my mac doesn't seem to be working anymore.   Anything you can help me with would be so...
Hi Experts, pardon the pun! I have developed an EA that trades bank manipulation that is showing promising results during backrests. It uses dynamic lot sizes and does not use martingale or hold positions over weekends. It also trades longs only. Any further ideas to increase the effectiveness of...
who do I contact?
Hi, gus.  I watched test video , but I still don't konw how to testing , please help me. video link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAi6Q-jiONY 
Hi I was creating a simple indicator that will show High-Low for each bar but it doesn't do anything when I attach it to the chart. When I start debugging, debugging stops just after I press "Ok" for the indicator settings box....
  Nice code !  (9)
I would like to change this EA. The system should open a new position of 0,01 lot only if it reaches TP trading profit of 10 pips. Now the system recognizes the small profit position as the basis for opening a 0.01 lot (and that is the beginning of the cycle) A system starts from 0.01 flight and...