MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 230

Guys, how do I make sure that the signal is only given at the closing of the candle and not during the candle? What should I change in my code? static datetime timeLastAlert = NULL ; for (i=limit; i>= 0 ; i--) for (i=limit; i>= 0 ; i--) if ( buffer1[i] > buffer3[i] && buffer1[i+ 1 ] >=
Hi guys, This code: int a= 50 ; double c= 2.55 ; Comment (a*c, " / " , MathRound (a*c), " # " , MathRound ( 127.5 )); Gives this: 127,5 / 127.0 # 128.0 Why not: 127,5 / 128.0 # 128.0
Hello, I have the following code and when I compile it I'm getting "Wrong parameters count" compilation error but I can't see why. Could some one tell me where I'm going wrong please. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
  Icustom  (8)
Hello everyone, I wanted to use the function "icustom" to extract the values of some indicators in an expert, assuming that I have the source of these indicators (so I can modify them). I attach the image where in the "data window" I have the variables: buy, sell, m15 TMA band, value2 and value 3
i'm having an issue, my mql4 navigator only show few indicators, and i cant create a new folder, it doesn't appear on navigator, how can i solve this? thanks
I am trying to figure out a way so I can place a trade manually with only a SL set no TP, long or short before I go sleep but then have an EA close the trade after 5 hours. Therefor, I will run the EA as soon as I place my manual trade. But doesnt require it to be linked with any indicators I just
Hello all, hope everybody is safe and sound i am tring to generate and alert when the candle crosses below and close below a horizontal line , while at the same time i am reading the string from the description and converting it to time and then converting that time value to the candle id using the
Hi, How should I proceed if I want to switch signal to another account during subscription period? Is there a risk that I have to pay it again? Or is it just business as usual? Thanks in advance!
Hello, dear professors. Unfortunately I had a problem with the arrays. I have been trying to find a problem for a few days But I could not solve the problem. Can you help me? Please
This is the backtest result, open 4 trades. This is my live account, only 1 trade opened, and the trade should closed two bars ahead according to EA's rules, but it didn't. Could somebody tell me why this happened? Thank you
Alternatively, how do I delete all OBJ_VLINES with a certain string in their name? If I do the following, only about half the matching lines get deleted. int obj_total= ObjectsTotal (); int result; string name; for ( int i= 0 ;i<obj_total;i++) { name = ObjectName (i); result =
I made these codes for updating the mt4 expert log file by ontimer function() of 1 second,... Now the codes working correctly but it open log file directory every second and then close that (like Flashing), through these my work is done which I was wanted by my expert but when I start expert then by
Hi Sergey / Eleni I am having a problem with my mt4 trader account trading too fast. My broker is rejecting every second mt4 trades that are too close together (as shown below). I have checked my EA. There is only ONE set up on my chart and it is NOT duplicated. I have cleared my mql5 VPS . I should
I have noticed that the Margin and Free Margin values get confused on occasions in fact I am running 2 instances of MetaTrader 4 and one copies the other but on one instance the values of Margin & Free Margin appear to be swapped around causing some confusion as to the correct values. Anyone else
How can I create a switch that can make me change from fixed size lot to position sizing based on account balance or %risk. Please I need some help . 
this indicator doesent have any error or warning but when i put it on the chart nothing hppend #property strict #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 clrGold #property indicator_color2 clrGold #property indicator_width1 1 #property indicator_width2
  Trade  (1)
I just opened a live account. The “Trade” button/option is not there. How do I fix this
Hi, How do I know in code if a symbol has a tight spread or not? I was thinking say less than 5 points. I checked double rawSpread=MarketInfo( NULL , MODE_SPREAD ); But it is not right to compare it with a size, like 5 points, for example. See images attached for Bitcoin and SEKJPY. It returns
I have an external variable that selects two Moving averages as a cross pair. this is then referencing a Case statement. I do this to reduce the number of parameter that are needed to speed up optimization. extern int ExtMACrossPair = 2 ; switch (ExtMACrossPair) // { case 1
I've come across <Deleted> and it pretty automates coding, this tool exists for a few years now. I feel like i've wasted time studying mql4, to <Deleted> users here, what are your thought about this
[Deleted]
The candlesticks won't show for me on MT4 app how do I fix it so it can show for me
Hi Guys, I'm trying to add to my code that once price has reached exactly halfway between my entry point and TP, then SL will move to where the entry position was, to add some downside protection on my code. I looked around to find a basic trending SL for a starting point for me to work from but I...
extern double PB1= 104.000 ; // Buy price of Phase 1 extern double OS1= 0.01 ; // Order size of Phase 1 extern double TP1= 100 ; // Take Profit of Phase 1 extern double PBDip1= 100 ; // Dip Level for new buy in Phase 1 extern double CL= 10 / 100 ; // Cut Loss level extern double PB2= 103.000 ; //
Hey guys, do I always have to manually change all price alarms to notification or can I somewhere choose notification as the default action? Thanks!
Please can somebody suggest why, when I try to attach my MT4 EA to a chart I get the message that it's not an EA and cannot be executed?
Hello , If anyone can help me to installed always MT4 . I downloaded .exe and launched it left me this . If you can help I would be very grateful
  Simply EA.  (2)
Hello everybody, can you help me with simple EA for MT4? I need just to manage closing one order according to second order. Input data: Number of order1: Number of order2: EA will wait for closing order1 and in case that order1 is closed than will close order2 (for market price). That's all. Thank
How can I calculate length of a trend line? I have a user created trend line on the chart. how can I get time1_price1 of the trend's first point, and time2_price2 of the trend's second point. anyone have idea
Greetings everyone, I try to get a specific symbol information (in my case it's GBPUSD) in a tester while testing another pair (EURUSD). When i try to get the information about how many symbol digits the GBPUSD pair has, i get '0'. The used code: SymbolInfoInteger(symbol,SYMBOL_DIGITS) Is it
I have HTTP Delete method API call via WebRequest, but it reported an error with "Error in WebRequest. Error code  =4051". It works while I use POST/GET method. Below is my code. call point: DeleteOrders("26041"); int DeleteOrders(string OrderNo = "all") {    string url = "http://localhost/orders";...