Ea removes, still able to run?

Wondering, if the seller removes the EA from the market, are the buyers still able to run the EA ? Never experienced it

sr2208:

Wondering, if the seller removes the EA from the market, are the buyers still able to run the EA ? Never experienced it

Yes , buyers are still able to run it , the only thing that happens is that the seller is not going to be able to sell it any more.

sr2208:

Buyers can run it, but not re-install it. So better keep a backup. And when Microsoft forces a Windows update bye-bye EA because you cannot re-install it

Fernando Morales:

Buyers can run it, but not re-install it. So better keep a backup. And when Microsoft forces a Windows update bye-bye EA because you cannot re-install it

I doubt, you always reinstall latest version.

Alright thanks for reply 

Fernando Morales:

Force windows update will erase ea?

sr2208:
Force windows update will erase ea?

No. When Windows updates the system yearly the encryption keys from Microsoft change and all product purchased from this website stop working. The procedure is deleting the EX4 or EX5 and install the EA again from Market. If the EA does not exist in the market, then you cannot install it again

The Forum has many post about Windows update rendering EA useless

Fernando Morales:

No. When Windows updates the system yearly the encryption keys from Microsoft change and all product purchased from this website stop working. The procedure is deleting the EX4 or EX5 and install the EA again from Market. If the EA does not exist in the market, then you cannot install it again

Thanks. What if I save a ex4 file now( of cus I purchase), even if the ea is gone after year could I just put my saved ex4(purchased from mql5 before) and run it again?

Fernando Morales:

By the way, is there any method to prevent windows force update?

What part of "force update" is unclear?
Reason: