MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 284

Hello ! I want to backtest a strategy and I found a csv file for the period and index that I want but it is in the GMT -6 TimeZone. My MT4 account uses my broker's Time Zone which is GMT +2. My question is, can I still use the data from the csv file ? And if yes, do I have to do something (change
[Deleted]
Need help with installing Pivot Point Extra Indicator into MT4 for Mac OS? Any guide out there to recommend
Hi everyone .. I created this indicator but I don't understand why the whole Metatrader slows down .. This only happens with the iMaOnArray function ... Can anyone help me ?? Thanks Ciao a tutti .. Ho creato questo indicatore ma non capisco perché l'intero Metatrader rallenta .. Questo succede solo
hi everyone i want to make full background picture with OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL i want to get width and length of main window and resize the picture to fit in it ? i mean there is a way to resize the input picture in mql4
Hi, can anybody please give an advice where to add this code snippet below to my EA to make it work? I tried it on several positions of code and I also can compile it but it had no effect. Thanks a lot. int SetOrder( int type) { double price = 0 , sl = 0 , tp = 0 ; color col = clrNONE ; bool
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm kinda' new to using Scripts, and am running into a problem. Using the standard (or any other) scripts on my InterbankFX demo account worksfine, but I recently set up a live acount and whenever I try to execute a scriptI get an error message in the Expert Log that gives number 4109 - which...
I am learning EA. I want to get the high and low values of this custom indicator, how can I get them? Any one can give me some help? with my appreciate. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Swing_ZZ_v3.6.mq4 |
  Placed By Expert  (2)
I have a SCRIPT that opens a Buy order via OrderSend. Then calls OrderModify to set SL and TP. When I hover over the new position in the Terminal window, it shows "Placed by expert". There is no Expert ID shown. Since I am opening the position manually, why does it show "Placed by expert"
Hi, I have a question. I want to record the current profit and if the profit is more than current profit, then I want to update the price. Current $10 5min later, it changed to $20, So I want to monitor this value. static double MaxProfit; if (MaxProfit<ProfitCheck() ){MaxProfit=ProfitCheck();}
I have " Authorization failed. Please check trading account data.What to do
Hi guys, I am testing a strategy on MT4, and have noticed a very strange phenomena. When In the strategy tester I choose "H1 Period", and in the EA code I use data from 5 min period indicators, the results are steady and great, it grows 3K deposit into 7.5 millions! But when I use the same period in
Hi Experts, I need your valuable help on the following peace of code, I am trying to modify an open order as part of my EA but during the back testing it does not seems to be working. I have tested with several pairs, time-frames and time range but it does not seems to modify any order. Here is the
Let's say i have opened order 10 buy and 12 sell, and current order profit from OrderProfit() function is let's say 1 USD, and i have profit target 5 USD, with this situation, can i calculate 5 USD - 1 USD = 4 USD  that mean 4 USD from current market price i can make order modify to all order with...
Hi Is different between calculation of TICKVALUE in 2/4 digit broker and 3/5 digit broker ? How i can calculate TICKVALUE in a 3/5 digit broker ? thanks
for ( int i= 0 ; i< OrdersTotal (); i++) { OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES); //Alert("Order Ticket = ", OrderTicket(), " Order Open Price= ", OrderOpenPrice()); ticket=OrderTicket(); pricelevel=OrderOpenPrice(); OrderModify(ticket,pricelevel, NormalizeDouble (Bid- Point * 500 , Digits )
Hello everyone, im building my first EA, it uses a custom indicator that is a two lines cross indicator, i have also made the EA so it calculates the StopLoss and TakeProfit level using the ATR multiplier, the problem that i am having is that the EA does't take trades, it shows no errors in the
Hi there, I have minor experience in MQL4, i have encountered a 2 problems with Invalid ticket Order Close error 4108 & invalid stop loss for OrderModoify but for BUY ORDER. Below i have posted the code & picture for the  If anyone can help, your help will be appreciated a lot. extern int...
Hey there Community ;-), maybe someone faced a similar Problem and has some Information for me. I've installed Metatrader4 on WIne and everything works fine, except the F1 Help in Metaeditor (Metatrader Help works ) I've browsed older Threads to fix this issue but there isn't much Information about
Why the hell is this simple function not working, I use it in my if statements for buy !CheckOpenBuyOrders() and sell ! CheckOpenSellOrders(). bool CheckOpenBuyOrders(){ for ( int i = 0 ; i < OrdersTotal () ; i++ ) { OrderSelect ( i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); if
  Three (3) Moving Average  (11   1 2)
Hello everyone, I was doing EA which to open trades and close trades when moving averages crosses. But I get confused how to compare three moving averages in IF statements. also is there anyway EA can only open buy order when CANDLE start/open below 50SMA and close/ends above 25EMA, and moving
  Dinapoli  (17   1 2)
Author said that this indicator is working in two mode: delayed mode (trend is established already) and predictive mode.
At the top of this page, there is a figure showing prices above and below each bar: https://docs.mql4.com/constants/objectconstants/enum_object/obj_text I am a newbie at MQL4 and reading that code is still hard for me. It seems that you can't anchor text on top of specific bars. If I understand that
Hi Friends, I would add on my ea a code to read from a db on my hosting website. In details, i have a db mysql where i store in a table the id (account Number) and a Value 0 or 1. From ea on client side, It would be Amazing if It could call the remote db passing the query with account Number and
My Mql5 indicators that I've had downloaded is not showing in my MT4 Tallinex account The Market Folder is missing from left side of Platform.  So I went to data - Indicator folder and the market folder is present with all the free indicators  that I've downloaded from this site.  I went to The EA...
So I have this expert advisor. I am running it on three accounts. Two of these accounts are Live. One is Demo. On two accounts, the EA opens trades normally. On one Live account, the EA does not open trades at all. I noticed that for the two accounts in which the EA is opening trades, MT4 connection
  Market hide bug  (2)
Hello. i see no expert, no indicator in the windows "Market". I uninstal mt4 but the problem stay. Thank
hi every one below is ATR indicator codes in MT4 //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| 1Calculate Lot.mq4 | //| Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|
I have a few bots that only go up with "open prices only" but only go down with "every tick", and I do not understand why. I would like the performance to be similar. I try to have it run on candles like so. bool IsNewCandle() { static datetime lastCandleTime; if (Time[ 0 ] == lastCandleTime)
Hi all. I would like to know what is the name of the chart/s with the pictures i have attached below. I tried googling & searching for the name of these charts. I assumed it might be tick or point o charts. If i could know the name of the charts your help will be appreciated
Just wondering in Strategy Tester how the indicator values (iMA, iADX... etc) are calculated, does it use the hst or fxt files? I'd never test a strategy (in tester) using the high timeframes, Month, Week, Day etc but I use indicators values based on the high timeframes If I only run strategy tester