MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 274

Hi, I try below code for Week Open Price on Indicator. I have not any error code but below code does not shows me correct time. if(TimeDayOfWeek(Time[i]) != TimeDayOfWeek(Time[i+1])) Any help would be better. Best, Max 
  help me an EA  (6)
open buy : candle close > ma10 open sell : candle close < ma10 close buy : candle close < ma10 close sell : candle close > ma10 time frame : M5 help me please
Why Fibonacci Expansion tool can't move freely 360 degree like MT5 or I miss out some setting? When I use Fibonacci Expansion tools the second point is limited to 180degree and third point is limited to 90 degree. I found out his is so inconvenient to use. Any suggestion
Trying to save me run time by generating a single string array instead of 2 int arrays. Is this better for speed in mql4 or doesnt really matter
Profiler does not work on backtester (live charts profiler not good enough) and I need high quality code; should I be looking at other software? MQL4 Solutions only; MicroSecond count good practice to detect efficiency issues
I have a Custom Indicator, but i have a problem, When New Candles Come, It Dosn't Work As Well, Until I click On Compile Button, I want It To Be Update On Every Tick //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| //|
Hello I have been working on an EA for the past couple of days and I'm pretty new to mql4. I have no idea what is wrong with the code or any idea on how to fix it and was wondering if someone could help me It would be extremely appreciated. I have yet been able to set the conditions for the take
How do I get my Expert Advisor to set a fixed stop loss. For example (buy), I want the EA to return 3 candles and place a stop loss below the third candle. Thank
Hi all, I wrote this code to check if there is at least a trade with take profit reached in History. I only leave current day trades in History. for (cnt= 0 ;cnt<OrdersHistoryTotal();cnt++) { if ( OrderSelect (cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)) { if
Hello When I make a panel, I try to choose the best font size and the size of the buttons or labels etc to make it appear as I wanted, But when I send the EA/Indicator to another people sometimes they send me back a screen shot which shows that the texts are not fitted in their places. I don't know
Are any of these Robots available for MT4 because MT5 is not offered in the US
Before - just went to the metaquotes website and downloaded the MT4 terminal. Trying to do it again. See a screenshot of the site: \ Downloading file - mt4setup.exe. Great! I am installing program from the file. Okay, something is wrong. Ta-da! MT5 is installed! Question 1: How do I download
  Guidance on EA.  (3)
Hello Dear MetaTrader Users, I am using MT4 Platform. I recently have created an EA. Now I want to apply that EA on all the Forex Pairs. I would appreciate if someone can guide me on that
[Deleted]
Hi, can someone advise me how to take the values of the leading Kumo in Ichimoku? I can take the current values but I don't know how to take the values that are shifted 22 periods in the future. Look at this: double SSA=iIchimoku(NULL, 0, 7, 22, 44, MODE_SENKOUSPANA, 0); double SSB=iIchimoku(NULL,...
Hello folks, I've ventured into MQL4 coding to build an MT4 custom indicator to aid my manual trading strategy along with an EA to calculate order levels and place a trade. The indicator populates the index buffers to display different styles of arrows under or above a candle to represent varying
  Alaskan Pip Assassin  (24   1 2 3)
Anybody have details on this indicator? Seems fantabulous to me. I have it, but want to know how its calcaulated. Cheers. -SFX
Hey, I'm on a script to test something but I have a problem. I have an indicator that draws trendlines on the charts. As you in the pic (attached) I can see it's angle value (343.3) but when I try to call it in the codes by OBJPROP_ANGLE I get 0 value. I tried my best on this but I couldn't solve
Hi, last Monday 11 trades were placed on my <...> account without my knowledge all within a second literally. I don't know how? My IPhone was logged on and showing the chart and on the coffee table, I was on the landline at the time. . No-one else has access to my devise or has the password, more
Hi there, What would happen to the EA if we restart MT4? Imagine your EA has the variable "int Status=0;" in global area. Its value may change just in start() function, and now after a week of trading with EA you decide to restart MT4 to prepare for the new week. Your EA has calculated Status=2 in
Please See My Screenshots.... In My Indicator Texts Are Being Shown Using the Comment function ... See my second attached pic... but what i want is show those texts content something like attached pic #1 I mean what i got is Comment function texts properties can't be changed... like font size or
Hello, dear MQL Forum I am trying to remember my trading plans in the following way: hotkey <ctrl+1> a script that save a template... This is what it does #property show_inputs enum TemplateName{ plan_USDCHF= 1 , //USDCHF plan_USDJPY= 2 , //USDJPY plan_AUDCHF= 3 , //AUDCHF ... plan_SOMEOTHER= 26
  Emergency Stop  (2)
Hi there, does anyone know if MT4 has any kind of emergency stop function ? For example, let’s assume that in case there’s a loss over 100$, or if the balance falls below a certain value, the platform would automatically close all trades and stop auto trading
hi, im using metaqouts 4 there is a way to get data from previous tick ? i want to get the rsi value from previous tick (not previos bar)
hi guys i have a script , this script read a txt file (with this function, i create a global array aGLineReadHSprd[9999] ) //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //+ Read file with global array aGLineReadHSprd[9999] //+
Hi all, I am having an issue making my ea enter trades. I have modified an EA to enter trades when one signal is printed and the given ema crossover occurs. " if(ZZ_1 > ZZ_2 && isCrossed == 2 && OrdersTotal() < 1) " is the statement I have written. The problem is that the crossover happens after the
hi there is a function that tell me before how many bars conditon was true ? for example : bar since rsival>70 = 23 bars and there is a function that tell about cross over ==true ? for example : i want to send order when cci cross the 100 if i code cci > 100 and i close my position it will send a
Can someone please see why this code is not Compiling. Am studying an online course, where we're making a simple 2 Deviation BB Strategy (for educational purposes). Thanks in advance. Mike //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hi all, I am trying to teach myself how to code EAs, and I have decided to code a simple Ema cross over strategy with an ATR stoploss to start with. It should be pretty straight forward but at this stage I can't see where I am wrong, the EA won't pass an order
Hi everyone, I try func NormalizeDouble ( value , digits ) in mql4 but it return double with max 4 digits after float point although i set digits larger than 4. Ex: NormalizeDouble(1.1234567,6) return 1.1235 How can i fix this