MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 189

Hello to all, I would like to buy a computer to do automatic trading , which one do you recommend? Which one do you use? Thank you in advance for your answers
[Deleted]
  Help with OCO  (9)
Hello, I looking on all forum and I don't find any good information on how to create an OCO. I try to create my own OCO, but don't work. I want to insert in my EA. Can you help me? pgforex...
int OnInit () { //--- UpdateTPbBUY(); //--- return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// double LotsxPriceBuy() { double LotsxPriceBuy= 0 ; for ( int i= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ;i>= 0 ;i--) { if ( OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS
Hi coders, whatever I try with these functions, I only get 5 as a result today. But Saturday should be 6. Is there any trick to get the the weekday?
Hi, Let's say I've got an EA that displays a MessageBox at some point. Is there a way for an indi to get the text displayed in that messagebox? I was thinking something like CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CREATE, but that method does not detect messageboxes
I'm not sure how much sense that makes. I was under the impression that a boolean variable will hold its value until it is changed but that it wouldn't change automatically. Is this true? If when a specific criteria is met and a bool becomes TRUE, does it remain true until I tell it to become FALSE
#property copyright "Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00" #property strict input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES time= PERIOD_H1 ; int OnInit () { for ( int j= 1 ; j< 100 ; j++) { if (find_first_down_fract(j)< Bid) {
  MT4 history data  (3)
For MQL5 there is very good tool to download history data that can be called from within the EA that I found here. Is there a similar tool available for MQL4? Or a tool to convert from MQL5 format to MQL4 format? I am using M15 up to W1 for all major pairs when analyzing "strenght" Hate to do...
//----Buy entry------ if ((LastFastMovingAverage <LastSlowMovingAverage)&&(FastMovingAverage > SlowMovingAverage)&&(Trend1D> 0.0 )) { signal= "Buy" ; } if (signal== "Buy" && OrdersTotal ()== 0 ) OrderSend ( _Symbol ,OP_BUY, 1.00 ,Ask, 3 ,Ask- 600 * Point ,Ask+
is there anyone who knows about Tickerchart Platform ???? is there any way to trade Tickerchart's instruments from MT4 platform
just a simple issue on my side, i got over 1000 experts/indicators/scripts for production, and each time I have to find through the folders to select a tool, will MT4 have a search bar in navigator in the near future
Hi, I don't know why I'm having an issue with something so easy. I draw vertical lines and I don't want them so appear on subwindows. The solution should be simple: ObjectSet( "My object name" , OBJPROP_RAY , false ); All the other object properties work but not this one. I'm definitely using the
Hello, in my indicator i need to query login. long my_login= AccountInfoInteger ( ACCOUNT_LOGIN ); This happens outside OnInit. When multiple charts have this indicator attached, it happens in some charts, that my_login=0. So AccountInfoInteger ( ACCOUNT_LOGIN); returns 0;
Hi all I'm in need of help with the code below. I would like to open 2 more trades if/once they go in 5 pips profit. #property strict extern int MagicNumber= 111 ; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert tick function
Hi I would like to know if it is possible to remove the arrow delay as I found the code too complex to be changed. If possible, inevitably an arrow to the next or the same candle, but without delay. Thanks in advance
Hi everyone. I need you for solve a problem on the Strategy Tester. I'm making an EA and at the real market everything goes right. But at the moment that I try it on to the Strategy tester this one doesn't start. it looks like if there were an infinite bucle and my MT4 platform stop running. void
[Deleted]
How can I make a square or rectangle be drawn on the chart when the price of a currency pair changes, keep it for 15 seconds, delete it and appear again the next time the price changes? Please help, I have been struggling with this for a long time. Just drawing is easy, but when the price changes -
Hi, need a little help. i have an indicator that seems to be working fine, i just want to add an extra filter to the trigger.. I have Envelope and would like to add the bar count and price open/close eg..Bear or Bull candle.. I have the MA Filter working (kinda), I seem to be only getting the BUY
Hi Guys, I need your expert brains for a moment. Is there a way to assign a different audio file to a custom indicator? I have an EA running and a moving average cross over with audio alert all running at the same time. They both have the same audio alert. So, if I can change one to a different...
Sorry about this comment. The Opera browser doesnt work perfect.
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ZS moving average.mq4 | //| Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
  Ordersend error  (11   1 2)
Hello freinds, Here is a part  of my code:             OrderSendResult = OrderSend(SymbolArray[i],OP_BUY,UseLots,MarketInfo(SymbolA,MODE_ASK),Slippage,0,0,"Adding to a long pos",MagicNumber,Blue);             if (OrderSendResult <= 0) Print("OrderSend  ",SymbolArray[i],"  failed with error #"...
  Sliding window  (6)
Hello, I've like to create an indicator which uses a sliding window and displays some horizontal lines on the screen from period - 1440 to period, where period is 3/4 is the last candle of the screen displayed candles but I know know how I will code this. I've produced this screen image to
Hi, I have 3 indicators. I need to check their values on 3 timeframes. What would be the efficient way to code it? I currently have it like this (pseudo code): ind1_1 = iCustom ( NULL , PERIOD_M1 , "Indicator1" , 0 , 1 ); ind2_1 = iCustom ( NULL , PERIOD_M1 , "Indicator2" , 0 , 1 ); ind3_1 = iCustom
[Deleted]
Hi, I would like to using EA to check deposit/withdrawal information of the account, like the date time, amount of the deposit/withdrawal. There's no way in the forum or documentation stated that it is able to do that. Please help. Thanks, regards, Yaohan
Hi guys, I'm confused why this happens? void deinit() {} void start() { ExpertRemove (); Comment ( "Hi Hossein" ); } By this code I receive the comment "Hi Hossein", however it is after ExpertRemove()! Why my code even work after ExpertRemove function? please note there is no code in
[Deleted]
Hi, I am using a broker who organises the copy trade system under their platform. I don't need a VPS, they do it. But I can monitor the performance on my own MT4 app using the account provided by them. Here is the issue: I have a friend who joined this about 3 months ago and his execution is
Im only getting Forex. No Crypto, stocks, etc. Should I just delete the a\pp and reinstall
I have the push notification from my indicator set up correctly and the test notification works ok to my android phone mlq5 app . Mettrader ID is correct. Whe I open a new trade I receive the open order notification to my mlq5 app. so thats ok. Ive check off the security settings IP address on my...
I was trying to understand CryptEncode() in order to send and receive strings between mt4 indicator and php server. but When a string is encrypted on mql4 side its totally different then when its encrypted on the php side , same key and same encryption algorithm is used on both ends, but still the