MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 186

Is there any library available for creating control panels in mql4
  Function()  (1)
Hi there, I am new to coding and still learning. I tried below function however it shows 'result of expression not used'. double NextLot() { if (OrderLots() == 0.01 ) {NextLot() == 0.02 ;} else if (OrderLots() == 0.02 ) {NextLot() == 0.03 ;} return (OrderLots()); } The object is to
  Filter Hours of trading  (26   1 2 3)
This is currently working as expected. If is outside this time range the EA does not trade. if((Hour()<=StartTime || Hour()>EndTime))return(0); //Preferd Trading Hours From an older EA, which I believed tested successfully but is not working. if((Hour()<=7 || Hour()>=10) || (Hour()<=14...
Hi everyone,Can you please help me hw to read and write file from external folders can you show me some small code so that i understand ?? Many Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi,I write data into file, then read it, But I just can write,can not read,how I can do ?              int handle; bprice=1.3560;   handle=FileOpen("mo57", FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE, ';');    if(handle>0)       {         FileWrite(handle,bprice );         FileClose(handle);       }             double...
Hi guys, I want to logout my mt4 account from all device that it is installed.  Can anyone help me to do that. The problem is that I don't have access to all devices and I can't logout manually. I need to do something like Force logout from all at ones.  
hello, I am writing an EA that uses pitchfork. the higher and lower Lines for interring and the middle Line for Exiting position. as you know unlike Fibo Lines that are flat and the price of them is set in the EA, pitchfork is not flat. it is always upward or downward. problem is how can i wright in
Hi, I'm trying to find a value for the RSI highest value in 20 bars. I can't use "iHighest(NULL,0,RSI_Buffer[i],20,i), because it accepts only OPEN/LOW/HIGH/CLOSE/VOLUME/TIME. How can I find it? Thanks
Hello, I have a question about the indicators. this is a Normal format of an indicator like MACD: BarZero=iMACD(NULL,1,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0) this is for price Close of the current Bar (Bar Zero) of MACD. problem is when we are talking about the bar zero, that means the close price is not
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm looking for someone to help me check my coding . There's a problem in it . By the way I'm no pro in coding, still newbie, really hope someone can give me a hand on this . I REALLY APPRECIATE IT !!! Thank you
Anyone know why MQL4 doesn't recognize a constant as a constant? Or is it telling me "constant" when it means "literal"? I don't understand why it doesn't like constants
  Back Testing  (2)
Hi how do I make this chart look professional
On MT4, the volumes proposed in the basic indicators are not correct. Which volume indicator do you recommend to download as there are many in the "market"? Thanks a lot <Image deleted>
Hi, im trying to find a way around the problem of floating point numbers when trying to use it as a stoploss In the following : double cAsk = MarketInfo( _Symbol ,MODE_ASK); Sometimes cAsk becomes a floating point number EG 0.8626200000000001 Im having real trouble trying to use this number as a
Hi guys i just want to ask if whats the formula and what do you call it, on getting the right lot size that i need to use. For example i have an open buy with -$500. I want to open a sell on the current price with a TP of 80pips to breakeven my losing buy trade, how will i know what lot size i need
Hi Guys, please help, none of my EA'S seems to be working? any suggestions would be appreciated
I am currently using the attached QQE indicator, successfully. I have just gotten to a point where I want to understand the steps involved in it's calculation. I have a reasonable grasp of how to code an indicator, but this one seems a bit more complex than what I am use to. In particular, this
For example only Long PLS SEE ATTACHED PICTURE TO UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM 1. Indicator shows BullishDivergence: Bullish Arrow (Green) -THIS IS THE ENDPOINT OF THE DIVERGENCE 2.Indicator has now a line which goes from Endpoint (BullishDivergence Arrow (Green)) TO A STARTPOINT (DIVERGENCE LINE GREEN)
Hi is any can help how to code if and object exist do next? example code: void Arrow() { ObjCount += 1 ; string objName = "EAChart_" + ObjCount; ObjectCreate (objName, OBJ_ARROW , 0 , Time[ 0 ], Bid); ObjectSet(objName, OBJPROP_COLOR , White); ObjectSet(objName, OBJPROP_ARROWCODE
My MT4 keeps stopping abruptly after 3 to 5 clicks. Please I need help with this
Hi, I came across an EA that I was testing. It had a graphical object to represent buy & sell conditions, as attached. https://imgur.com/ScU2DGj I don't have the images on my hard drive, so does the EA get them from a URL using something like WebRequest? Which I would find strange because in my
I changed the value of the variable from the .txt file and The EA worked with new values well. but the problem is when I came back to the EA properties window (F7) I see The prior values. it seems that mt4 saves the EA set in another place and when we change a variable value in code, the variable
Hey, I have problem to get OrderOpenTime() but only the date like this : 2021.07.20 without showing the time. Thank you. because I want to close the order whenever the day is change. In this example, when the date is 2021.07.21 I will close the order
What is going wrong ? Who can help ? if (UseIndicator8) { double Up = iCustom ( Symbol (),TimeFrame8,Indicator8,Nbr_Periods,Multiplier, 0 , 0 ); double Down = iCustom ( Symbol (),TimeFrame8,Indicator8,Nbr_Periods,Multiplier, 1 , 0 ); if (signal(Up) && Bid > Up) Indi8 = Buy;
recently I bought some MT4 compatable D1 data --standard DDMMYYYY OHLC -- data length -== about 40 years MT4 shows me a DAILY chart of the whole data going back 40 years -- however when I try to convert it to WEEKLY ( W1 ) it will only show backto mid 2002 ( about 19 years ) MT$ converts it's own
Hello, I have a problem with my code Somtimes it missed the opportunity, I have 3 accounts in the same broker and I put the same robot in those 3 accounts but Sometimes, 2accounts place an order but the another one does not place an order(it missed the opportunity) This is my code: (I can not put it
In here: https://docs.mql4.com/objects/objectmove written: ObjectMove The function changes coordinates of the specified anchor point of the object at the specified chart. There are two variants of the function: bool ObjectMove ( string object_name, // object name int point_index
Hello I have created an ea that I will be running on 28 different forex pairs. Which means I will have 28 charts open each running the EA. I have noticed that some people have multiple mt4 terminals and each one runs a single ea. Could you explain the advantages of this. Is it ok for me to run
Can anyone show me how to select second last closed order. I know how to select last closed order. But not able to select second last order
Probably a simple one but I have been searching the better part of the day. All the equity protection EAs I am finding close all active trades when criteria is met, but I do not want trades to be closed, I only want the auto trading to be disabled. All the EAs I have found are not source code or it