MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 185

Your opinion please  (13   1 2)
I have this EA program that I purchased. Have been running a test on it since about 5/26/09, so far it looks good, My Stats report, do you think there is enough testing on this to accept it as usable in live trading or should I run it longer before I got live?
Hi, In MT4 Backtest there is always different type of drawdown and i always get confuse which one to notice. Can anyone explain what the difference and which is main drawdown. 1. Absolute drawdown 2. Relative drawdown 3. Maximal drawdown 4. Peak drawdown
#property indicator_chart_window extern string a= "1111" ; string b; int init() { //--- 3 lines --- if (b== "" ) b=a; Print (b); //------------------- return ( 0 ); } ..... I bring down my actual problem to the above simple experiment, and variable b always keeps empty value. It's
Hi, I am trying to use the mtf_ma.ex4 indicator to work in an expert advisor, but it does nothing. The expert advisor works when I have normal iMA moving averages and I tried the hull moving average indicator with iCustom and that works also. The iCustom for mtf ma looks like this: double h20=
Hi Coders, I want to get value of ex4 indicator from iCustom. I am not new to coding and i have used iCustom a lot. But needed to change string input variable in iCustom brfore today. I have attached the Indicator. And this is the code I am using
Why does my EA in MT4 sometimes does not close sell and buy correctly at CCI with value lower then -100 close buy and sell correctly at CCI with value higher then 100 ? The CCI shown in the picture is just the standard CCI in MT4 that I saved as a template to use in a backtest. The CCI used in the
Hello, I believe I am fairly competent in coding expert advisors but coding technical indicators seem to be a whole another challenge. I have attached my code below, if anyone could point me in the right direction I would be grateful. Why isn't my custom indicator showing when I apply it to the
hi below code is export data from mt4 to txt or csv , (1) i want to have all number in 5 digit , now when last number is 0 its donot write it exmpale it write 1.22320 --> 1.2232 ? And also (2) how to make to get 200000 candle info or more candle? and one more quastion (3) right now when the file is
Hi everybody, I wrote the following code to get the indexes from the LSMA indicator on the current bar: index0=iCustom(NULL,0,"LSMA in Color",34,1500,0,0); index1=iCustom(NULL,0,"LSMA in Color",34,1500,1,0); index2=iCustom(NULL,0,"LSMA in Color",34,1500,2,0); but it always give me the same value for...
[Deleted]
hello everybody im looking for a method to save chart data : date; time; open price; close price; and also indicators data Does anyone here know if it's possible to export indicator data from MT4 to a text or CSV file thx a lot ;)
I am getting this message from my broker, because I am using EA robot on my mt4 Dear Trader, You are receiving this email as your MT4 account with login number 1400056682 has exceeded 25,000 server messages and has been blocked due to hyperactivity. We kindly ask you to check the settings of your EA
  Mt4 GUI library  (4)
Hello everybody, I'm trying to find a GUI library that has the following prerequisites: most of the GUI objects in standard library , tab panels, checkbox button I'm asking this because the standard library has a few problems with checkbox click events (desynchronization between click on checkbox
Hi, I'm trying to add the "ary-aind-indicator" to my expert using the iCustom function double Val= iCustom ( Symbol (), 0 , "ary-aind-indicator" , 27 , 0 , 1 ); The indicator is very simple : green bars appears when there is a bullish momentum , and red for bearish momentum. And th indicator
Hi I want Create MultiTime Frame Indicator in mql4. My Indicator Should Show alarm when my condition occur in all time frame.(like: the Collision occur in EURUSD 5Min ) Also this condition should check on 10 symbol simultaneous. I can not find proper article, how can do this? please help
I am trying to use 2 conditions , but I get that error message: && Illegal operation use Below is my function and the if condition , that line is causing issues to me: if ( ( iClose ( _Symbol , PERIOD_W1 , 1 ) > iClose ( _Symbol , PERIOD_W1 , 3 )) && (CondBuy1 = 1 )) { BUY_IT1( 0.01 );} #property
Please help me how to lock an EA base on broker name. The purpose is, the EA only can attach at account in selected broker. What script should i attach in mql file? Thank you
is it possible to draw a trend line forward in time ? for example: from low of candle -5 to high of candle -8 ? I tried this but its not working since it expects a positive number ObjectCreate ( 0 ,i, OBJ_TREND , 0 ,Time[- 5 ],High[- 5 ],Time[- 8 ],Low[- 8 ]);
Hi, im having trouble understanding why im getting the following return. In the following code : long number=( long )( 0.9553700000000001 * MathPow ( 10 , 16 )); number = 9553700000000000 But when i move the 1st digit down to 8 as follows : long number=( long )( 0.8553700000000001 * MathPow ( 10
Hi, I created this EA but somehow I noticed its not taking trade. I do not know what I am missing. Please can some one help? Thank you //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Strategy: Zima 222.mq4 | //|
Hello. I am trying to upload my binary options indicator but getting an error that the library file can't be loaded. How to resolve this? This library file needs to be linked in the indicator code in order for it to work with the MT2 Trading binary options robot. I would like to request that you
I have a problem with this code. It is a great indicator however, the fractals are not redrawn, which means if the indicator draw a fractal it doesnt remove it if another fractal formed within the fractal range (2 candles before and after, 5 candles before and after ... etc depends on the user). Can
Dear Metatrader users, I would appreciate your help, as I am a newbie to MT4/MT5 I have the following in Metastock, but I am not sure if it can be done in MT4, and possibly switch. I have build a 3 indicators in Metastock. These indicators can be -say- "Bullish", "Bearish" or "Neutral". What I would
Hi I have this error message in my log. Does anyone have any idea why this message is occuring. Seemed to affect my demo MT4 but not my live MT4. Would love an answer
Hi All, I have an EA that is working well on a live account so I decided I would try to optimise it for potentially better results. Unfortunately when I try to even backtest (optimise button not clicked) I get no results at all. I note that this EA came only with an exe file and no mq4 file. Could
Hi, i have login on 2 different broker in MT4. one broker symbol is not using a quote and other is using quote IE : XAUUSD' vs XAUUSD I wonder what is the difference between these 2 of them. I also noticed when we are adding symbol . their root for us to choose is kind of different. please see
Hi, I'm new to the software and was wanting to create a demo account to the metaquotes demo server but every time I try to it gets stuck on the third "Open an Account" window where I assume it is supposed to give me my login and password. The login and password fields remain blank no matter how...
[Deleted]
I'm looking for suggestion on several profitable strategy that is currently being used with screenshot of your trades. Any suggestions
Is there any library available for creating control panels in mql4
  Function()  (1)
Hi there, I am new to coding and still learning. I tried below function however it shows 'result of expression not used'. double NextLot() { if (OrderLots() == 0.01 ) {NextLot() == 0.02 ;} else if (OrderLots() == 0.02 ) {NextLot() == 0.03 ;} return (OrderLots()); } The object is to
  Filter Hours of trading  (26   1 2 3)
This is currently working as expected. If is outside this time range the EA does not trade. if((Hour()<=StartTime || Hour()>EndTime))return(0); //Preferd Trading Hours From an older EA, which I believed tested successfully but is not working. if((Hour()<=7 || Hour()>=10) || (Hour()<=14...