MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1585

[Deleted]
hi if( (RSIbuffer[i+1]<50) && (RSIbuffer[i]>50) ) { thetime=Time[i]; ObjectCreate(thetime, OBJ_VLINE, 0, thetime, 0); ObjectSet(thetime, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_DASH); ObjectSet(thetime, OBJPROP_COLOR, Green); } the objective is to create a vertical line everytime RSI goes below 50. but it seems its...
[Deleted]
  bar 0 or bar 1  (1)
Hi pros,i like to adjust an EA of 2 EMAs to be taking decisions based on the current forming bar,but i don't know the instruction to use,is it bar(0) or bar(1)? please help me .thanks. Willy.
Hello FriendsI tried to use the fib channel from metatrader and found that it does draw channel lines back of the trend rather than in the new direction. Please can some one help with the proper usage>? Thanks Mohamed
[Deleted]
hi. i want to make a red vertical line when e.g. RSI goes down below level 50 and a green line when its goes up above 50 level. but the problem is, next bar can be its RSI still be below 50. so i dont want the indicator to create many red vertical lines every time RSI is below 50. my code is like...
void ModifyOrder(double buyTS, sellTS) { if (Bid - OrderOpenPrice() > buyTS * Point) if (OrderStopLoss() < Bid - buyTS * Point) OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(), Bid - buyTS * Point, OrderTakeProfit(), 0); if (OrderOpenPrice() - Ask > sellTS * Point) if (OrderStopLoss() > Ask + sellTS *...
[Deleted]
Hello phy,i want you to check out this EA to see if you can modify it,i bought the EA and it's working fine but sometimes he have a major lost which affect so much.You can check my attahment for the EA .Try and get back to me in my email when you get it modify ............ Email-
Hi,where can I find MetaTrader 4 build 215 dated 04 Apr ?
[Deleted]
Priscan Investments is looking for an experienced coder that has the ability tocode advanced trading systems into MetaTrader. Payment will be knowledge and permissionto use the latest Priscan strategies and autotrading systems free of charge. Confidentialityagreement will have to be signed on your...
[Deleted]
Dear all; I really want to thank all the participants in asking, replying and writing articles concerning this issue, but the problem that I have is that I made a subscription with vpsland.com windows bases because I know nothing about linux, but sadly for 5 months of subscription I could not find a...
[Deleted]
Hello for all;If I have file with ex4 extension and I don't have the mq4 file how can I get it to make modification on it. Thank you
Support Request: please supply 'how to handle' description for codes 7, 9, 137 ERR_NOT_ENOUGH_RIGHTS (7) waitXsecs+retryXtimes OR considered fatal ? ERR_MANFUNCTION_TRADE (9) waitXsecs+retryXtimes OR considered fatal ? ERR_BROKER_BUSY (137) as per ERR_OFF_QUOTES (136) OR ? Thank you
Hi everyone, does anyone know if my order's comments are visible for the officer who works at the dealing desk of my broker company? Not that I include real top secrets in my comments, but just want to know if they see on their screen all the information about my orders. Thanks a lot!
[Deleted]
How do connection Firbird Database.
[Deleted]
Hello ;Is there any one seen like this indicator whic is in the attachment? and if any one seen it can you send it me please in my email khalid.salha@gmail.com I will be Thankfull
[Deleted]
I've noticed in my live trading that on several occasions the initial move is substantially more than 20 pips. As the program takes profits at 20 pips there is an oppurtunity lost. Does anyone know if you can set a trailing stop above 20 pips (locking in those 20 pip profits) taking advantage of...
[Deleted]
I need help with cancelling buy or sell limit for specific currencies pairs if the opposite order limit touched. example: I have 10 pending trades buy limit and sell limit for eurusd buy limit and sell limit for gbpjpy and so on..... if the sell limit for eurusd touched then cancel buy limit for...
[Deleted]
Hello, Say I have an order open for EURUSD: BUYSTOP Limit 1.4020 Takeprofit 1.4060 Stoploss 1.3960 But if the market doesn't go to the BUYSTOP Limit to get the order filled, insteadit keeps going lower below the Stoploss level, then I would like to cancel thisEntry order completely. How can...
New article Easy Way to Publish Video at MQL4.Community is published: It is usually easier to show, than to explain. We offer a simple andfree way to create a video clip using CamStudio for publishing it inMQL.community forums. Author: MetaQuotes
Does any one have the FIB PHI CHANNEL indicator? Please can you help me if you know where I can get a phi channel mql indicator Thanks Much appreciated
[Deleted]
Dear experts, I find a problem on my simple EA, which is when i want to close all positions in my account, the positions were not able to be closed at first price change. For example, if I have 10 positions, once I turn on my EA, the price changed from 1.9864 to 1.9865(1st run cycle),, only...
Hello I'm trying to help a friend with MetaTrader, getting him started and so on. But, when we're trying to run the example EAs (and some of my EAs) through the strategytester we're getting error 131, wrong lotsize? How could this be fixed? Since it works on my computer it should work on his given...
Hello, I dont understand two Thinks here is a picture By the yellow Line: How can I make a show like the original ADX Indicator, I tried the function IndicatorShortName(), but at the end of the sentence were still the three values of the three ADX Indicator lines, I do not quite gone? By the blue...
Hi! I got Core 2 Duo especially for the strategy tester but when I tried it i had abad surprise. It uses only half of the processor's capacity. One of the cores is fully engagedand the other one is doing nothing (looking at the task manager). Is there hope for dual core optimized strategy tester...
[Deleted]
Hi. That is to say my EA doesn't want to send a pending order. Pending Order aims - e.g. - at buying at (Ask - N ticks). If N==3 then it works, whereas N>3 it possibly returns err 138. The error is ERR_REQUOTE (I presume) and I don't know how/where and what function to add. What is the most...
[Deleted]
  mql programmer  (2)
I am looking for an mql4 programmer to do some thinks for me (indicators and EA's). Every one interesting leave a message here with an e-mail so we can discus the details and the cost
[Deleted]
Hi Rosh, I have a question, whether the ex4 can create a log file (.txt) automatically, and the ea can import or use back the info or any number and wording (maybe some instruction script) from the log file? If so, can you help and provide me the sample. Thank you
[Deleted]
Hi there I've been searching through the forum for quite some time now, looking for a way that I can change the colour of a OHLC-bar or Candlestick when certain conditions are met. I have found none. Ideally I want a OHLC-bar or Candlestick Cart with 3 colours. One colour when the opening price and...
[Deleted]
Hi there, I have programmed a simple ema as a start to get into MQL4 programming but have run into a snag. I get an error message saying corssed - function not defined on the following section of code: sEma = iMA(NULL,0,21,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); lEma = iMA(NULL,0,55,0...
I have been fooling around with this ea system for a while and found its only flaw i can see is it will enter into too many trades at once. so i was wondering if i could get some code for it to only open one position at a time. do not open trade until other trade is closed. any help would be...
I am trying to create an EA for a system that uses Bollinger Bands as one of the indicators. A problem that I am running into is that I want my code to "save" or "store" a number when certain criteria is met and than change that number when the next set of criteria is met. This is my current code:...