MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1547

[Deleted]
I have files in Experts/files folder, where I convert csv to hst. Any chance I can loop thru them? Like this in vb Files = Dir(Path,vbnormal) do while files <> "" <RUN CODE> files = dir loop So far I havent been able to see functions like this in MT4, is this correct ?
[Deleted]
I don't have a SMTP mail account with my ISP.  I need some software that can send email from my PC so I can use MT4 to email P/L  updates to other people and my cell phone every so often.  I found a program called "Free SMTP Server" which seemed perfect, except I couldn't get it to work properly....
[Deleted]
This indicator is supposed to show the open and close of the EURUSD in absolute value over the last hour.  When it is run it just draws a flat line, which should never be the case.  Anybody know where I went wrong? //--------------------------------------------------------------------#property...
[Deleted]
I search over all the search engine, end up still couldn't found a free simple MACD+RSI EA I need a simple TP,SL,buy when crossing > 50 and > 0 MACD and sell when crossing < 50 and < 0 MACD as simple as possible, I hope can understand line by line how ppl write a simple EA with combination of 2
[Deleted]
Hi, I need someone to program a simple expert advisor based on Parabolic SAR and for it to alert me in changes in the direction of trend of the Parabolic SAR. Let me know if you can do it and I don't mind compensating for your work. Please contact me via email and I can run you over the exact rules....
[Deleted]
Hi, I have a progam that converts stock daily data csv to .hst. It works fine thanks. The source (csv) file and the destination (hst) file are both in the experts/files folder. Then I have to manually copy the .hst file to the history folder every time to create an offline chart. is there any way I...
Has anyone got a script that can call an indicator from a different folder other than the original folder where the indicators are located. The thing is i want to call it from another folder located on my computer. Thanks
HI I have a stradegy I just created, and I wonder if someone can make it trade but what can mt4 pull price from? Is making a custom indicator from from crossing Moving Averages hard or is it possible?  I just would like to know what MT4 CAN do. anyone have any idea where to start learning how to...
[Deleted]
Hi, I've been on Meta for about 2 months, my practice accounts kept going to 0.00 within days. I've tried some different combonations with the volumes .10 to 1 and finally found one that works. I am trading 6 different currencies at a time. On Monday of last week I started a new 5000.00 practice...
Has anyone ever successfully send alert emails to google? If so what do you have as port number in your email options? Ed
Hi everybody, is there a predefined way to check if an expert is trading on a Symbol(), or if a position is actually open on a Symbol(). Actually I’m using an int variable to check this, but I’d like to know if there is a specific function such as “On Market” for Tradestation. Thank you!
[Deleted]
Hello All Im new to MT4 and i cant find out how to see my trade history for one day or more back I can only see in 1 day period Yesterday i had 2 open trades with TP, this morning only one was still open, but i cant see when i took the profit Can anyone help me with how to see more than 1 day back?...
[Deleted]
I created a dll by C#,when I import this dll to MT4,there is a 127 error . this dll works fine if it used by vc.net program. I found some ariticles about 127 error at this forum,but them only talked about _stdcall, The dll has _stdcall when developed by c++,but i don't know How to add _stdcall to
  Volume by price  (2)
Do it possibile to use a "Volume by price" in MT4?
[Deleted]
fquote{border:1px dashed #CCCCCC;margin:10px;padding:10px;}Dear Jurgen Weichert, The verification of your Expert Advisor is complete. Expert Advisor checking report: 2008.09.02 03:04 loading zerocool eurmusdm on EURUSD:60 03:04:13 2008.08.08 11:41 zerocool eurmusdm: stopped because of Stop Out 7 kb...
When I using the followin code: #import "wininet.dll" int InternetOpenA(string a0, int a1, string a2, string a3, int a4); #import The call of InternetOpenA is like: int abc= InternetOpenA("abcde", 0, "0", "0",268); It reports that dll calls are not allowed; "wininet.dll' - "InternetOpenA"...
[Deleted]
Can someone let me know what is the opposite of the Time[] function pls? ie how do you convert from a time in seconds format to what bar that represents? Thanks, Steve
[Deleted]
please see the following figure:
Hi! My EA runs with variable lot volume (increasingly), but when it reaches 50, I get this: ordersend error 131 (but there is more than enough money). Why? Can I increase it? Thanks!
[Deleted]
  dayofweek()  (1)
If your clock show 8.30 EST Monday. what does dayofweek function return. 1 or 2. what clock is the dayofweek based on. 8PM to next day 7.59PM est?
[Deleted]
I noticed that there are small differences in the prices of two different platforms demo. What is the reason?. The quotes demo account are different from the live account? Or each platform has price quotations independent?. Thank you. A greeting.
how can i get mt4 to display a live graph on online or in a browser from my computer. Just like the one at this website. http://forexsignallive.com/shots/index2.html Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Could you please explain the following erors: The verification of your Expert Advisor is complete. Expert Advisor checking report: 2008.08.31 03:52 loading reportstraderf on GBPUSD:60 expert takes too long time (more than 5 minutes) 5 min 47 seconds Errors: 1 ============================== The...
[Deleted]
I know it has something to do with NormalizeDouble, but I can't quite get it to work.  The problem is not that the numbers are too long, but that MT seems to take away the last digit if it is 0.  So sometimes I see 1.001 and think it is 1.0001.  I would like it to be commented 1.0010.Comment("USD: "...
[Deleted]
Dear Jurgen Weichert, The verification of your Expert Advisor is complete. Expert Advisor checking report: 2008.08.31 22:22 loading compilation 'indicators\moving averages.mq4' zerocool eurmusdm on EURUSD:60 22:22:56 2008.08.08 11:41 zerocool eurmusdm:...
Hi, i have some difficulties calculating margin. Lets say i have 1000$ in my account and want to know how many orders i can open with 0.1 lot size. If i understand correctly it will be different number of orders for different symbols.
[Deleted]
Could anyone please help me draw a trend line of a specific angle and then read its coordinates? I tried this and 1st of all it draws the line backwards instead of forwards and even so the coordinates (value by shift) returned are not correct   datetime lt=Time[100];   double l=Low[100];...
Hi All, I am trying to create "Hardcoded dates" into chart that shows share's important dates etc. Although, I've managed via the code below manually for one object, I could not managed to move the object automatically to (for example) Low+10 or High+20 points. (As you see the example below the...
hi, my expert advisor is a probabilistic neural network and need at initialization to read a lot of history data (20 000 bars in H1). In the championship, do i have enough bars ? how much
Moving averages are a good mix of the present and past, so why not use them?  I need to have an EA take over my trading system of trading. 6 Simple Moving Averages: 6, 12, 30, 60, 90, and 120.. Closing price. I also use an RSI and Stoch which helps with a few things.  I can send you a template,...