MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1549

Elder Impulse System  (16   1 2)
Elder's impulse system indicators.
[Deleted]
I would like to execute the same trade in multiple accounts is this possible? Ifso, how? Thanks in advance, Ed
My MT log file size has grown to a size of 6 GB. What should I do to bring it down in size, and avoid it growing again in the future?? CKM
[Deleted]
  Super fractals?  (3)
Hi, I'm trying to edit a 'Fractal' indicator and was hoping someone could help me out... The current version identifies a high fractal as one that has two lower wicks each side of it, and a low fractal as one that has two higher wicks each side of it -- so, a five candle pattern. Is there any way I
[Deleted]
I have two concepts for Neural Net EA's. I need to speak with an experienced coder to create them. I have tried www.getacoder.com with few results. One concept is a grid trader that consults trend direction and starts grids near fractals. The other concept monitors long candle wicks across 4 majors...
New article Grouped File Operations is published: It is sometimes necessary to perform identical operations with a groupof files. If you have a list of files included into a group, then it isno problem. However, if you need to make this list yourself, then aquestion arises: "How can I do this?" The...
Hello, My Forex Friends, Anyone know Which MT4 Brokers have the Live Feed as same as Forexgen.com? I like the Live Feed of Forexgen.com But Forexgen.com has the bad reputation, So I'd like to find the MT4 Broker that have the same Live Quotes Feed like Forexgen.com? Thank you for your kind...
I created an indicator that calculate Support and Resistant (S/R) everytime new bar created. And this indicator eat my PC resource so much because everytime new tick occurs it calculate the S/R. Actually i do not need the indicator calculate S/R everytime new tick occur. I only need the indicator
How do I increase the Modelling Quality percentage, from 60% to 90%, using Strategy Tester?
[Deleted]
Hi, Some of my optimizations are useless because when I test the selected inputs, I found that the history data for the currency/timeframe was not complete during the optimization. before starting any optimization, I ALLWAYS DOWNLOAD the complete currency just to avoid this problem. But sometimes
i want to using Trend Alexcut indicators in my EA. Trend AlexCut have A SELL or BUY signals. My EA is Code: int start() { //---- string sonuc=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Trend Alexcut",1,0); Comment(sonuc); //---- return(0); }
[Deleted]
I've been trading for over three years. Getting tired of the early hours etc. (I'm not getting any younger ) Is there a website that rates EA's ? Or can anyone suggest an EA ?
All, In the championship 2008, does our EA get access to all 12 currency pairs history data in all different timeframe, i.e. H1, Weekly, H4, Daily, etc. I am just thinking since we are only allowed to attach the EA into one currency pair in a single timeframe say EURUSD H1.
  EA Model Problem  (2)
Now I can change the models of EA. I have EA ho give very good result in TEST “Control Points” and very poor “EVERY TICK”. So, my question is, how can I change the models of this EA – every tick to control points. Thx a lot, and sorry for my poor English.
[Deleted]
Hi again: getch2 was very kind in replying to my earlier question, just one more thing and think I will be set: Are there any sample calls to API functions, not just headerdefs? I have not had to use a "handle" when coding in MQ4. For example, this call: ticketno = (OrderSelect(1,SELECT_BY_POS...
I checked the imbeded technical indicators with MQL4 and any kindhearted person can tell me : Which indicators are long term indicators and which ones are short terms ones? Thanks a lot! These indicators are : iAC iAD iAlligator iADX iATR iAO iBearsPower iBands iBullsPower iCCI iDeMarker iEnvelopes...
Dear together, I Wanna Switch The "Previous HIGH/LOW Indicator" Into An Alert !!! But Don`t Know How ??? Can anyone give me some suggestions, ideas or write an alert !!! I know it`s a simple indicator - nothing new !!! Thats true !!! But it could be usefull in the future perhaps ... thanks ahead & a...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have 2 instances of MT4. I wrote a basic EA and tested it on 2 instances of MT4 with same parameters, time frame, etc. Both instances are from the same setup file which is InterbankFX version of MT4. I ran the test on M30 and one instance always execute trade one bar before the other one...
[Deleted]
  No lines Drawn  (1)
I Have this inserted into my start function.  No lines Drawn.ObjectCreate("Target",OBJ_HLINE,0,0,0);ObjectCreate("NextTarget",OBJ_HLINE,0,0,0);ObjectMove("Target",0,0,Target);ObjectMove("NextTarget",0,0,NextTarget);ObjectsRedraw();
[Deleted]
  Checking Alerts  (1)
i have a black box indicator it gives Signal Alerts when there will be a chance to trade. my question is any way from API to check alerts and detect it. when i will detect alert i can open my trade easly by MY EA. i have reached to solution is to check log files periodcally then have my logic and
[Deleted]
I installed MT4 on my eeePC 4G (Linux OS) using Wine and most features work fine. However, whenever I try to start MetaEditor, it crashes. What am I doing wrongly? This is very important for me, cos I intend to use my eeePC to code my EAs. I'm really hoping to be able to use MetaEditor on my Linux
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I found a neuronetwork indicator on the web and want to test it for education purposes, however I can't get it to work properly. It's on the website from a nn called cortex and I have been trouble shouting the arrays but still the indicator gives me a flatliner. It could potentially be...
hi, i've made a custom indicator, using rsi, stochastic, etc. and now i need to make a simple operation in other custom indicator, I need to take: "my custom indicator" -" moving average of that custom indicator" I show you... my first custom indicator, let's call Custom_A: for(i=0; i<limit; i++) {...
Just to be sure, the total of the open and pending is 3, not 3 of each? thx Keith
How to caculate how many orders are closed by StopLoss or TakeProfit? I can use OrderClose to know how many orders or closed normally, but the order closed by StopLoss or TakeProfit can't be known through OrderClose. Thanks.
I have written a multitude of indicators and scripts which were created on the MQ4 IBFX platform. Everything runs on other brokers EXCEPT any script that has an Ordersend/OrderModify function. Why?
I have EA but when i optimization the EA, optimizatio results and optimization graph did not apear ... but when i tested whit EA tester work good ... no error ... can some body tell me why ? and did optimizatio effected on live trading ? Thankyou .
New article Method of Determining Errors in Code by Commenting is published: The article describes a method of searching the errors in the MQL4 codethat is based on commenting. This method is found to be a useful one incase of problems occuring during the compilation caused by the errorsin a...
I noticed that if you declare similar to the following line in your program datetime Compile = D''; You get the following warning message at the time of compilation '' - date literal string is incomplete However, the value is correctly assigned to the variable (which is today's date). I suggest...
What does "error sell opening 4109" mean? Thanks.