MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1364

Hello, I`m Looking for a Programmer in MQL4 and for the future in MQL5 Basically, I need someone to code my idea for me which I already have formulated and written out. It's nothing special, just a basic trend Ea using one indicator with variables that I can set. The programmer I'm looking for is...
[Deleted]
Im very new to this programming, I have opened a sample program & understood some of the things. but still I need more explanation.. the code is: double LotStep = MarketInfo( Symbol(), MODE_LOTSTEP );LOT=MathFloor( LOT / LotStep )*LotStep;if (LOT>MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT)) LOT =...
Hello to all, Attached is the description and javascript code to the Direction_Congestion indicator. I have used this indicator with good results on the ESignal platform. It works well at identifying areas of congestion...and showing general direction. I primarily use it for congestion. When the...
[Deleted]
  common error!  (2)
sell or buy New ordersend "common error" why this appear! trade code /// //ordersend ---buy ticket=ordersend("EURUSD",OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,5,0,0,"buy",0,0,Red); ~~ if (ordersymbol()=="EURUSD" && ASK > ORDEROPENPRICE()+100*POINT) ticket=ordersend("EURUSD",OP_BUY,Dlots,Ask,5,0,0,"RB",0,0,Red); ///...
  Trailing stops  (1)
Is there a way you can set your trailing stop to function in terms of dollar value as against pips?
[Deleted]
Hi frds, I have my indicator which calculates something for me at open prices to for example 60 bars past, I mean from Open[0] to Open[59] lets say. When I test my EA and I use 15 minutes bar and in one bar there are approx 70 ticks and i use it with many combinations of inputs for example 5 sets...
someone know function that send picture or graph to printer??? someone can help me ? please?
How do i make the program to open only one trade, and if a trade is open, not to open another one?
[Deleted]
extern int SignalGap = 4; int dist=24; double b1[]; double b2[]; int init() { SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW,STYLE_SOLID,1); SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_ARROW,STYLE_SOLID,1); SetIndexArrow(1,233); SetIndexArrow(0,234); SetIndexBuffer(0,b1); SetIndexBuffer(1,b2); return(0); } int start() {...
[Deleted]
Hi, Can someone please help me understand why the following code executes in the way it does. I know there must be a simple reason, but I cannot find it. Thank you in advance. double num=25.1234-0.123; if(num==25.0004) {Print("It is TRUE");} else {Print("It is not TRUE???");} //Prints...It is TRUE...
[Deleted]
  Neural network  (132   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Dear guru, please help me to understand neural networks as long as I try, I still can not understand how they work, how to make them, how to train them, if it is not difficult, please show simple examples explaining what and how.... I am interested in the following questions: 1. As far as I
  iAO iAD problem  (2)
my colors yelllow for uo red for down the code   aoc=iAO(NULL, 0, 0); gives me 0.0001, i want the value of the current bar which is -0.00200 hat am i doing wwrong'............. w
[Deleted]
I would like someone to code this indicator so that it marks the high and low between the lookback period of 5pm - 3am EST. If this indicator is not the best one to use, can someone modify one that would be more suitable? Thank you. Denis
Dear all specialits, Hi, My name is Yoshi from Japan. I would like to have a hint to create EA to implemtnt " 5 minute Waiting time after stoploss hit " I want use Sleep function, but could not use..... if(CurrentPosition == -1){     //If BB lower hit, implement order.   if(iClose(NULL,0...
[Deleted]
Hi, Using the MetaTrader4 software, today I had attempted to place a trade on the open of the 5 min bar at 11:00am 16/12/09 USDGBP. Please see attached. I was prompted saying that the trade needed to be requoted and on accepting the requote it placed the trade at 1.6346. During the entire 5min bar
[Deleted]
can anybody give me an idea why this EA only trade when its the only EA on a chart...even if I choose a different pair if there is more than 1 EA it doesnt take trades, but if its alone it takes trades. it has a magic number and a comment...so I thought this shouldn't happen. I havnt posted the...
This video shows how to create a moving average strategy with metatrader. Enjoy
As far as I know the Tester interpolates the same amount of ticks in each bar as the value of VOLUME in that bar. Obviously O/C/H/L are still simulated accurately, but within that bar the prices vary according to the amount of ticks produced; so the larger the Volume, the smaller the changes between...
Hello, I have a very easy description, but I do not know how to do an easy EA program in MQL4 for MetaTrader backetesting and trading. Please, if you could hel me I will more than appreciate. I can pay for it, but some reasonable price. Thanks, George PS.: I wil send it like a txt file by emial.
Meta Trader platform has 3 different counting methods for back tests. There are: 1. Every tick - the most precise method based on all available least timeframes to generate each tick 2. Control points - a very crude method based on the nearest less timeframe, the results must not be considered 3....
[Deleted]
For instance,I need to get the highest price in the past 75 minutes on the current chart . I used the following codes to get it, but it did not work well, because there are always some bars missing,especially on M1 charts. ...... extern int StartBar = 0; extern int BarsBack = 75; ...... int...
  order select  (5)
it possible to select closed trade from history but how do you chose the last closed trade out of all the trades in history. any idea inregards to this will be very appreciated
[Deleted]
I'm trying to port trading methods to MT4 for semi-automation. I am having trouble figuring out the math behind having it figure out lot size ( especially for the EURJPY). Basically, I don't want to risk any more than 10% on any basket of trades. Each basket can hold a possible of two trades, the...
[Deleted]
I'm looking for a broker that allows hedging and has a mini/micro account. Does anyone know of any good ones? For me it used to be IBFX but now they stopped allowing hedging. Thanks, -Ron
In the documentation: int DayOfWeek(   )Returns the current zero-based day of the week (0-Sunday,1,2,3,4,5,6) of the last known server time. int DayOfYear(   )Returns the current day of the year (1 means 1 January,..,365(6) does 31 December), i.e., the day of year of the last known server time. From...
[Deleted]
How to trade on several hours then sleep and continue again ? for example start at 18.00 to 21.00, sleep for 2 hours, then continue again at 23.00 to 6.00 in the next morning. I tried with this, but why on tester it only trade at 18.00 to 21.00? if ((TimeHour(TimeCurrent())>=18 &&...
[Deleted]
  where can i write MQL4 code  (14   1 2)
Hi, Im very new to MQL4, Please suggest me where can write MQL4 code, is the any tool? Thanks, Venkat.
[Deleted]
  help me! MT4 !  (2)
HI ! EVERYONE I REQUIRED TRADELIMIT & CLOSEALL BY MT4 CODE PROGRAMMING Q1. EVERYDAY! ----ONE DAY TRADE TIME-----FROM 7 TO 23 TRADE SYMBOL-----USDJPY(H1), USDCHF(M1), EURUSD(M5), USDCAD(M30) SYMBOL PROFIT= 2% DAY SYMBOL TOTAL PROFIT=5% IF TOTAL PROFIT >=5% OR TOTALPROFIT <=5%...
I am looking for a script that when it is actioned, it will buy and sell the same currency at the same time creating a instant hedge. It would also need to be able to change lot size. example buy 1.0 and sell 1.0 or change to buy 0.1 and sell 0.1 Any help in this matter would be greatly...
[Deleted]
Build 224 did not exhibit consistent 'need' for over 90% on regular basis. running on terminal: 12 symbols in market watch 2 simple charts - no heavy indicators... using Process Explorer from sysinternals.com the graph is consistently spiking and holding for seconds at a time in the 90% + range. as...