MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1527

Here is a result of my EA not yet finalized but tested on the ATC 2008 period from 01Oct08 to 31Oct08 Best regards and good trades Fabrice
Hello Everybody, I am new to this forum...and I would say I have the basics of writing an EA. I have 95% completed an EA but I have run into a situation that I cannot seem to resolve. The EA uses a simple Moving average to dictate when trades are generated. This moving average has to have certian
[Deleted]
Do you want to join my EA's with me? This kind of collaboration is required. The Protection of the System and market developement. I first need to introduce a routine for asking a password periodically. My aim is to be paid once a month unless the new requested password is not delivered and EA can't...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Alternative Review of the Fourth Week's Results has been published. Each week gives more and more materials for analysis. Usually we analyzed results of the top ten. But this time we decided to work with results of all Participants...
[Deleted]
Hi there, Perhaps some of you can help me developing a specific code I need. I know that the routines are already included on mql language but my problem is that I do not know how to program it. I am using a 30M timeframe and I need to get the values for a specific number os bars. The values I need...
Hi all, Below are two charts; but in the second i have used the Fixed Scale to display the candles in a better way, which is Not Stretched, is it possible (by some method) to have a fix minimum range (fixing the minimum range of the y axis), or have the fixed scale dynamic by x amount, rather than...
[Deleted]
so i have made an EA for a System i have been working on for a while. the system consists of three different indicators, which you can see in the picture as three seperate lines of dot. the way the system works is when you get a candle where all threeindicators are the same colour (Red or Blue)...
Hi, on every single platform I've tried, after about a month I can't forward test my EAs on demo accounts anymore. It doesn't help if I create a new account, re-reinstall the platform or anything else. Not even on real account platforms, where I can create an additional demo account, the EA feature...
Is there any possible way to get OnOrderClose event when a trade hits TP or SL?
How do I display the wingdings for values 141, 143, 144? There is no symbol to copy: https://docs.mql4.com/constants/wingdings ArrowNumber[0]= "‹"; // = 0 displays ArrowNumber[1]= "Œ"; // = 1 displays ArrowNumber[2]= "?"; // = 2 DOES NOT display ArrowNumber[3]= "Ž"; // = 3 displays...
Hello! What are the best trading hours in GMT?
[Deleted]
Hi, I would like to download some indicators to my Interbank MetaTrader 4 platform. Those indicators appeared on my Templetes but when I click on it, there is nothing happening. Why? Can you please let me know the steps to get it right. Thank you.
wondering if there are any Profitable EA's you can E mail me at JMB9922@yahoo.com
[Deleted]
cmon support, how bout some SUPPORT ??? . PLEASE notice how MY HACK works correctly and MathMod() still results in wrong answers. . OR does this highlight a bug in the interpreter/compiler/watevr u using...? why? is the if condition that is giving issue ?? . i have demonstrate below and also on...
[Deleted]
am stuck... please explain results. example: 0.05%0.01=0 BUT "if" condition says otherwise ideas? Best 2 u #property show_inputsextern double dVolume=0.1;int start(){  Print("MathMod(",DoubleToStr(dVolume,8),",",DoubleToStr(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_LOTSTEP),8),")="        ,MathMod(dVolume...
[Deleted]
i already test so kinda know but i want this 100% clear in head by others replies. thank you . my reason is simple, i alter formal declaration from string to int. of course :), i not bother to deal with many files etc. in mirroring this formal parameter change. >>>maybe i assume compiler pickup...
[Deleted]
Hi Can anyone help me to create a simple script ( so i can learn from it and build my EA based on that) Here is what i need. 1. Open ( 1st order) Euro/USD ( for exampel), pending order for Buy_Stop 15 pips above the current market price. 2. Open (2nd order) the Euro/USD (pending) 50 pips away from...
[Deleted]
Hi! I'm new here. I'm a master in computer science but I'm new to MQL4 language. Wherever I have read about Expert Advisers, manuals say that function start() is called whenever a new tick is received. I wanted to write something simple and stupid, but working for the start, so I wrote this: int...
[Deleted]
I would like to send an e-mail when a pending order is opened.Is there any way or ML4 function to check if the order status change from "pending" to "open"?Thank you.
[Deleted]
Hi, I need to introduce in my EA a routine able to ask a password periodically. My aim is to be paid once a month unless the new requested password is not delivered and EA can't play. But I need to write something able to ask password for a monthly criptography. The first help you can give me is to...
Hello. Please kindly advice how to apply price filter like moving averages on an indicator for example:MACD. Thank you. Your help will be much appreciated .cheers
Since generally I set a target for an open position, there is no way I can be notified if the order reaches the TP or ST. Is there a way to generate an event triggered when the order reaches the TP or ST? Thanks!
  RAS service  (230   1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23)
I started this thread: - just to test this service with elite section EAs; - to compare my statements/performance with RAS statement/performance; - to give elite members oppotunity to use this service first (let's say: expanded beta testing as there are many signals for free) and so on. Public...
[Deleted]
hi, i am writing an EA where i want a position to be opened when three of the indicators i am using are the same colour. please take a look at the template i hav attached take a look at one of the two indicators named HMA_V2. what i want toknow is how can i distinguish between when the...
Hi all, Long time reader, first post. I have a problem similar to ser01 (see : https://forum.mql4.com/16576). I have used a temporary array in my indicator (as suggested in that thread) but the results I get from my indicator are not "right". When I first apply the indicator to the chart, the...
[Deleted]
I want to combine a number of indicators into one indicator but they all use buffers, is it possible to get more that 8 IndicatorBuffers or is that the absolute limit? Thanks, steve
[Deleted]
i have made a couple EA's before, but never with actual indicators. i have attached a template it will help explain what i am doing. when you open the template, you will see three different custom indicators which i did not make, all i want to do is have my EA open a trade on the first bar that all...
[Deleted]
New at this EA programing and I'm having some issues... I'm trying to get my EA to only open an order at the point where a new candle starts, so far with out luck. Can anyone suggest some code that will work or point me to a thread with this info? I'm running diffrent EA's I have on the same pair...
Does any one know how to load a particular symbol on the chart using an EA.Please help if you can. Thanks.