MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1363

[Deleted]
I am looking for the numbers/terms related to programming moving averages in an expert advisor - such as in Methods - what numbers in "MA method" corresponds to Linear Weighted, Simple, Exponential and Smoothed - the same for Apply To - Weighted Close, First Indicators's Data, etc. if in mql I use...
[Deleted]
 Can some please help me here, just wanting to know how to use this inidicatorand what the rules are and also whether the stop loss on this indicator is accurate?Thanks
i attach an ea to eurusd chart,the chart shows the price as five digit like 1.488888 but i use Print function to output,i got the price is 1.449. and i got similiar result on gbpusd in the same EA . may someone help me to explain it ? thank you the code as follow: ......... .....................
[Deleted]
Hi Currently coding an EA which is taking into account Asian session high/low for buy/sell signal. Can anyone help me on the code below? I don't get the correct session high/low values: datetime dt=CurTime(); datetime Asia=StrToTime("01:00"); datetime AsiaClose=StrToTime("10:00"); if (dt ==...
[Deleted]
  How to say ...  (1)
How to say " if an actual price move up, above the current OrderOpenPrice() B23 in this example, make S22 with the price 40pt below B23". i tried with this : if (B23open(OP_BUY)==1 && change23set()==1){ for (int b23=0;b23<OrdersTotal();b23++){ OrderSelect(b23,SELECT_BY_POS);...
My Expert Advisor is not compatible with this... Is there any special instruction for ModifyOrder(), OrderSend(), OrderClose() functions? I wrote EA for standard values as 1.4555 for EURUSD not 1.45559 for example... then Spread equals 23-25 points The brokers write that spread is smaller but...
Infos zum automatisierten Handel mit CFDs über MetaTrader finden Sie auf folgenden Seiten. http://www.cfds-automatisiert-handeln.com http://www.cfdschulung.com Gerade CFDs mit der Kombination des automatisierten Tradings eignen sich optimal für den Anleger: Infos zu CFDs finden sie unter: http://www...
Hello friends How can i Import information from excel sheet to be ploted on MT4 for example if i have a table Contain expected Hi and Low ,pivot points and ,Resistance and support and i want these levels to be plotted on the charts How can i do that Thanx in advance regards
I am trying to connect my EA to mySql using DLL explained on https://forum.mql4.com/16915 But I encounter error 193. Anybody pls help?
because i has a kickass idea, Whatoyu need to code ~ roughly 50-60 lines of code, and i provide what i allready have. If you work with me, this idea will bring in thousands in days. Only serious applicants pls. contact me at phxskuff@gmail.com. ty. looking forward to colaborate with a good guy,
[Deleted]
hi looking for ttm,s scalper buy and sells in mt4 this paints a bar, 3 bars back if there is 3 lower closes i know luis gomes has one but not in mt4 language does anyone know thw code.
What is the command which will return 1 : if trade_X has reached its TP value and closed and 0 otherwise. PLEASE HELP !!!
I am trying to convert an indicator to an EA...all works well with one frustrating exception. One section of the routine sets an array element equal to a variable...eg: "myArray[myElement] = myVariable". myArray and myVariable are both defined as "double". This works perfectly fine in the...
Hi, I am not the best at mql4 programming but I have a question. I am using an indicator called N_StepMA_1 - attached Now i have an EA that opens trades when the yellow line crosses the teal line of the indicator. I have that all working fine. The problem is, afterthis happens and the next bar...
Hello, i have no credit card and want to transfer some money on my paypal account but can not do it without credit card so i have think about to code somethink in mql4 for somebody if he can donate me for it somethink to my paypalaccount, so if you need somethink i can code it for you email:...
Hi, I used to open 4 different charts of EUR/USD in another platform. I can't find the function to synchonize the drawings on one chart over the others. Is it possible to syn drawings on all charts of the same counter?
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have just graduated from Tulane and am unfortunate enough to not have a full-time, career building job. I am looking at Forex trading as a means of acquiring income and developing a skill set that I might be able to use to begin building a career. I have some knowledge of finances and...
[Deleted]
Hi folks I am using an indicator with an audio alarm on 10 different charts, when I start mt4 the alerts go off continiously for about 300 cycles picking all my old alerts which is quite a serious intolerable racket. Is there a some code that I can add to the indy to tell it to sound the alert for...
The question is really more of a rhetorical question, but still. What if we know the exact law of price movement (let's say we know the exact formula for the probability density distribution of its differences/increases). How can we calculate a trading strategy that is optimal according to some
  Date arithmetic  (4)
I know I can determine the number of days between two dates by simply subtracting the dates...but how do I determine the date that is n-days from another date? TIA...Chuck
[Deleted]
  Modifying trades  (5)
Has anyone had the situation where a trade is placed with a TP and later a second trade is placed, of the same type, also with a TP. Because of FIFO both trades have the same TP. The problem is that the TP of the second trade pulls back the TP of the first trade causing it to become at a loss or...
[Deleted]
#property copyright "Copyright ?2009, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link "http://www.metaquotes.net" #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_minimum 0 #property indicator_maximum 6 #property indicator_buffers 1 #property indicator_color1 Blue int Week[];...
  No more Locke's in MT5? [о_0]  (84   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Good day to all. Maybe I'm asking too much, I'm sorry, but I just don't see the effort to reread 42 pages of comments in the topic: MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal The question is about the 2nd screenshot in the topic: Example of different trading positions in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 Developers
[Deleted]
Hi all I have a very simple problem with my EA. Could you help me solve it ? Here is my problem. int TakeProfit = 30; double myprofit = Ask + TakeProfit * Point; double ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, 3, 0, myprofit, "Magic = " + Magic, Magic, 0, 0); My EA works well with some...
[Deleted]
Hi I want to try EA based on 2 moving avaerege, it will reverse, when cross is changed. But how to set up there a time frame I want to trade? Many thanks
[Deleted]
  best profit !!!  (1)
hi  this result for my stratgy !! I care about your opinion http://efxexp.mt4live.com/ expert.fx@hotmail.com
[Deleted]
Hey guys, so I'm trying to make a code that adjusts the lot based on the acceptable risk, amount of money in the account, and the stop loss. double Lots; //---- select lot size Lots=NormalizeDouble((AccountFreeMargin()*riskPerc)/(Stop*10),1); if(Lots<minLots) Lots=minLots; if(Lots>maxLots)...
[Deleted]
Hi, Need a help on the programming, if i had two macd indicators mounted on the same subwindow (eg. window 1), how can i lock the zerolines together so that when the window sizing is changing, the 2 indicators are locked in sync. It can manually set on the Custom Indicator Dialog Window on "Common"...
[Deleted]
Actually subzh, while wise and trying to write one, maybe someone can throw a ready-made, so I do not reinvent the wheel. ZS: A search on the forum did not give anything useful, maybe I searched badly