MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1168

Is it correct that there is a problem with the search function? I get the message "An error occurred. Please try again later." But I get this message already now for 2 days. Is there any helpdesk to whom I can address this problem?
Do you have any online class about metaeditor 5 and metatrader 5? Where can I start from to learn them? Compare metaeditor 4 and 5 which is more powerful, friendly and easy to use or learn?
Does the Take profit of a BUY close on the Bid or the Ask and ther reverse Does the Take profit of a SELL close on which? Sometimes I just can't think properly - this one of those moments.
[Deleted]
int CalculateCurrentOrders(string symbol) { int buys=0,sells=0; //---- for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++) { if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==false) break; if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==MAGICMA) { if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) buys++;...
  zero devide  (3)
Hi, Im running into a problem i can't figure out. I try to make the Williams' percentage range indicator but the below part of the code gives a zero devide error all the time but when the /1 part is left out, the code works fine and the given values are according to the code. Alle the used arrays...
Hi Guys/Gals, I'm newbie around, but I'm trying to build EA by myself. I learnt C++ about 10 years ago and try to remember. Is there anyone knew where I can find a complete EA sample even the simple one? Or anyone can made EA that using Bolinger band indicator only? Rules is simple just buy when...
  System WIP Help  (3)
I have been using my trading strategy for a while now and would really like to make it better \ hoping someone here could help me i just need a way to filter my signals and maybe have a good way to know to exit my trades in the image you can see the arrows i enter on the open of the NEXT candle the...
[Deleted]
sl_buy=Ask-SL*Point; TPvalue= Ask+TP*Point; OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,slippage,sl_buy,TPvalue,"CS", MagicNumber,0,Blue); sl_sell=Bid+SL*Point; TPvalue= Bid-TP*Point; OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,slippage,sl_sell,TPvalue,"CS",...
Hi guys, I want to let the 2 EAs run on one account but if there is one buy and one sell position of the London_Open EA open the NY_Open EA can´t open a buy and a sell position. Each EA should open one buy and one sell position at givin time. Who can help? Regards,
[Deleted]
Well I've helped enough noobs now that I think I'm entitled post my own noob topic. Please let it be clear that I am not asking anyone to write code for me. This is a topic for ideas. I have written an EA that achieves a profit factor as high as 5 if I let my sloploss slide a bit, or 3 with what...
Suppose I have the following code: //... global scope int var;int init(){//...   var = 3;//...}int start(){//...   Print("var = ",var);//...} the output each time start() runs is "var = 3" why?? If I did not declare var as static the memory partition where 'var' is stored should be wiped clean each...
I do not believe the "Relative Time Frame" indicators below are anything new. However, I have not seen the idea anywhere before. I would like to share it and expand it with anyone who is interested. The premise is simple: Traders need to know what's happening on the higher timeframes. Standard MTF...
Hello Sir/Madam, Is it possible to get MT4 Software for Nokia N900 Mobile Phone?. Because I found that the MT4 SW is available only for Windows Mobile. If it is possible to provide MT4 for Nokia N900 Mobile, I am ready to buy with Key. And this will also more helpful for Nokia users. Thanks for your...
Hi, when I started to download historical Data MT4 informed me that I'm going to download data from Metaquotes, while my account is with Active Trades. ok, but from my broker I know the time-off of his data, but what is the time offset of the quotes from Metaquotes? Thanks in adcance, gooly
I noticed that the volume indicator figures that I had are very different from those of colleagues of mine who get theirs from yahoo. So I called up my broker who said that in fact what the indicator shows is the number of updates, or number of ticks, rather than the amount of trading taking place
[Deleted]
I'm working on my inductor and it is used with several other inductors. I want this inductor to be able to be the most visible object. Is there a way to set the object as on foreground similar to chart properties "Chart is on Foreground"? In this case I want a specific object to be on the...
[Deleted]
Hello.Why is it that MetaTrader don´t give the right buy and sell signal? When a 6 WMA cross a 9 WMA upward it is a buy signal but in MetaTrader it is npt always so. It miss many of the buysignals. The same with 6 WMA cross 9 WMA downwards for a sellsignal.LarsHere is the code for this strategy...
[Deleted]
Hello, i have encountered a problem with optimalization. Specificly: There is some kind of limit 1200 "trys" (which is in order to get relevant results so ridiculous...). Have anyone tryied to overpass this limit or came with a solution? Thank you for your time
  I want a lot of money have an idea  (97   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Greetings to all. feedback is needed. advice is welcome
Hello I need a helpt to adopt this code (see below) to a micro account, that means 1 Lot = 10 Dollars and with 5 digits after point, The EA starts the initial trade with 0.01 Lot. The Point is that after the firts trade, it doesnt want to open the second one, if the first one is in MINUS. The...
hi, so the recurring problem of being limited to bad broker tick data. i want to upload into my mt4 platform reliable tick data. anyone recommend a decent low cost provider ? i have access at work to bloomberg, however it is only limited to 6 months ! thanks
[Deleted]
the following code is not opening any orders. I have put alerts in certain segments (in bold) so I know the flow of the program is working...can anyone pick up what I am doing wrong pls? gracias. int start() { int Magic=0; CurrentSignal = check_entry_condition();...
Where can I get the Metaeditor?
When I apply an EA to my chart, MT4 crashes with this error, can any one tell me how to fix it ? There has been a critical error Time : 2011.04.26 20:11 Program : Client Terminal Version : 4.00 (build: 229, 16 Nov 2010) OS : Windows XP Professional 5.1 Service Pack 3 (Build...
hi all proffesional in this great forum i have a simple problem i programed a very simple indicator which get the pivot of the day as a practice programing task using the equation p = ( h+l+c+o)/4 where p = pivot h = high of previous day l = low of previous day 0 = open of the previous day c = close...
MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 392 Fixed deinitialization of the list of indicators in the tester.Fixed display of profits in the base currency of a symbol.Removed unnecessary recalculations of indicators when displaying them on a chart.Fixed memory leak during optimization. Added translation...
[Deleted]
I didn't know if they had a play money acct feature, all i see is a grayed out box where it says "new trade" so i can't use that button.
  Spread Tool  (5)
I have been using JFOREX on Dukascopy where I was able to use a type of EA that displayed the Spread on the Chart. http://youtu.be/0trgyjx9e08 can anyone tell me if there is a similar version to this on MT4 ? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi I have recently downloaded a demo version of metatrader 4.0 (the Alpari edition). I've tried to run this simple program: int init() { OrderSend ( Symbol (),OP_BUY, 0.1 ,Ask, 6 ,Bid- 50 * Point ,Bid+ 50 * Point ); return(0); } However the trade never opens, even though i've checked the 'Allow live
hi, i'm new to mql and want to create a simple code which recognizes the highs and lows in a time period (2:00 a.m. to 2:59 a.m.) for a currency pair. i hope an expert can help me with my little problem.;) thx