MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 581

[Deleted]
HI  Can anyone tell me what happened to my buttons? They all switched from english to these weird characters(see photo).  I have several MT4 platforms and they all have the same problem. I am not sure if it is a an MT4 issue or a Windows one. I am running Windows 7.    Thanks   
Can the int init() function be called from the rest of the functions in the program? Thank you in advance.
[Deleted]
Hi all and Happy new year, I hope you can help with this, I'm trying to install metatrader (demo account) for backtesting data from tickstory. I have to run MT4 from an external hard drive, I've deleted metatrader, installed to the hard drive and unchecked the launch on completion check box so I can...
  Wishes for Meta Trader 4/5  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
1) Make an intuitive, drag-and-drop strategy builder a la Gordago (or better yet, more complex strategy builders). This will certainly attract new users who want to trade more or less systematically, but don't want to spend a lot of time studying and poking around in MQL. The trader's business is to
Hi, Suddenly I'm not able to connect with us dollar index chart... "always Wating for update~~" Every other charts, like eurusd, gpbusd.. etc. work properly.  What can i do?  Thanks.. 
Now why would this give OrderModify Error#1? Ea Attached. //#################################################################//#################################################################double...
I would like to substitute individual variables in a controlled fashion such that changes to a struct can be managed. // -F- -?v- -s- ----xcn---- ----gmt---- -m- -g- --tz-- -?d-?l- -dlst- -r- string mpformat = ",,%s ,%i ,%s ,%s,%s,%s,%s ,%s,%s,%s,%s, ,%i ,%d ,%s,%s ,%i,%i% ,%i,%i ,%s";
Each time I read from a file and close the file, the file becomes empty the next time I want to read or write to the file. What mechanism or function can I use to retain the content of the file in order to add to the existing content of the file or read the file again on the next opening of the file...
New article Area method has been published at mql5.com: The "area method" trading system works based on unusual interpretation of the RSI oscillator readings. The indicator that visualizes the area method, and the Expert Advisor that trades using this system are detailed here. The article is also...
New article Graphical Interfaces II: the Separation Line and Context Menu Elements (Chapter 2) has been published at mql5.com: In this article we will create the separation line element. It will be possible to use it not only as an independent interface element but also as a part of many other...
New article Universal Expert Advisor: Custom Strategies and Auxiliary Trade Classes (Part 3) has been published at mql5.com: In this article, we will continue analyzing the algorithms of the CStrategy trading engine. The third part of the series contains the detailed analysis of examples of how to...
[Deleted]
I encountered with this error in pretty complex scripts. In some scripts it worked okay, but in the some scripts even the simple one like this one, it just repeats itself. Same volume is shown constantly.  //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm an Etoro user trying to switch to mql (i'm a senior programmer). On Etoto, say i wanted to invest 500$ on EURUSD at x10 risk, i would open the buy window, input 500, select x10 risk and that's it. How would i do the same thing with the OrderSend method? i don't see a parameter for
Hello comrades, just as the integer values for OP_BUY, OP_SELL, OP_BUYLIMIT, OP_SELLLIMIT, OP_BUYSTOP and OP_SELLSTOP are 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4, respectively, are there integer values for the traded instruments. That is, integer values for GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, etc. The idea is to run through the...
Hello,  I am new to MT4, and am wanting to write an Expert Adviser that will be able to take full tick data from multiple markets.  Is this possible?   Thanks in advance! 
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm looking for a VPS service to host my EAs. What/who do you recommend for VPS service? Thanks in advance, - Lil
I need to get the value of a particular candle, for example H1 10:00 today or the previous day. How do I get the size anytime during the day, Low, High, some specific candle?
[Deleted]
Hi all,   I wonder if someone could help me out. It's driving me crazy.    I have the following code:   // Check previous candle and previous of previous candle   double bar1=Close[1]-Open[1];   double bar2=Close[2]-Open[2];   Print("CheckEntry");   Print("bar1 "," Close[1]: ",Close[1]," - ","...
Dear All, This is my first post on this forum. So far I have managed to find solutions to my problems in other threads but not for this one. And it seems so simple. I need the class public members to be visible in an entire Expert Advisor, not only in function, within which a given class was...
[Deleted]
А
I created a file. I want the file to be created when necessary and deleted when necessary, without writing anything to the file. The idea is to use the file as a key to perform an action. If the file exists action A should be take. On the other hand, if the file does not exist action B should be...
[Deleted]
Hi, I made this EA which will take only one trade at time if the buy/sell condition satisfies. It will not take any new trade if current trade is online. Once current trade got closed it will check for buy/sell conditions again. But currently its not taking any trades. I tested the code, part by
I have an EA i made, and i want to know if it is possible to just copy and paste the code for opening a pending limit order, with magic number into a script format. This would also include parameters for money management inputs in my EA and i would like it to also incorporate the trailing stop i
hello guys,   well fairly i'm new to mql programming so i'm not sure its a bug or what! while i was testing my ea noticed there are few orders not actually created by my codes! first i thought my code logic is wrong or something to check that idea i hashed out most my code and now i got only 1...
[Deleted]
I'm currently using something like this in my code:  for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++) { // someday is date + 10 am datetime linePos = someValidDate - 60*60*24*i; // minus i-days ObjectCreate("SOMEPREFIX_" + i, OBJ_VLINE, 0, linePos, 0); } This works fine when the date is a valid date, but...
Hi, I'm new to mql4 programing I try my best to learn it. I did some modification to an alerting to have it as a buttons in the chart window. The problem that I face is when " I active the alert button and change timeframe the status of the alert button changed to false". #property...
Hi all, I have a problem with my EA, i created a trailing stop function, it works but in the tester is says "Order modify error 1" - i suppose this is for modifying the already modified order, but i need help for solving the problem - How can i make my function modify only once? Thanks in advance...
[Deleted]
I got this code that send 2 pending orders than i got an other code where u try to delete the one that did not got hit unstead my code his deleting both pending orders before they get hit here is the code: for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i--)    {      if(!OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,...
  ExpertRemove ()  (8)
Hello everybody present, did anyone here succesfully apply this function? I'm always failing with it. Added a Comment-Request to be sure the function is reached and it verifies, but no action results. I'm aware, the execution can take some time, but even after minutes the expert still stays with a...