MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1175

Hi, I've been trying to use windows dll function calls to retrieve data from the web, and using it in an indicator. All works fine using calls like InternetOpenA, InternetOpenUrlA and InternetReadFile. My problem is that some of the data retrieved might also be in russian, which makes using the...
Who can correct the copyist of transactions, transactions copies but doesn't close., why?. Also it is necessary to copy transactions with ECN accounts with symbols of type EURUSDmam, GBPUSDmam etc. Whether it is possible? To the author too addressed. ExpertSource.mq4 (5.1 Kb) View ExpertReceiver...
Dear traders, I´m looking for an EA software for automatic trading of a range. It should be in the way that I can draw lines for long & short entries in the chart. SL and TP will be set automatically. Who can help me? Thx C.
Hi, I am developing an ATS that contain a module for partial closing and reopening.. I need some help for the math/formulas that will control this feature.. In summary, the feature will partially close a trade size on a number of grid levels and if price retern back to the previous grid price, EA
Hi, I am developing an ATS that would require simultaneous calculations ( 1000-10000 simple to moderate mathematical operations per tick). I have no programmatic knowledge for now and i am worry this simultaneous issue might provide a source of instability in the code and delay the execution....
how to put buy and sell condiation into ea from this indicator( AltrTrend_Signal indicator ) ( blue arrow = buy and red arrow = sell ) pleas see attched mql4 file.
[Deleted]
Hello, An arbitrage that I know is the triangle. Ex: price EurUsd x price UsdChf = price EurChf Samebody know another kind of arbitrage ? Regards,
[Deleted]
Typically, to trade FOREX, one sells short and then buys back. Or, one buys long and then sells to close. This platform won't allow me to sell short and then buy back. So, I can't close a short position after I've opened it. this occurs on market orders. I then tried a pending order where I...
Is it possible to have a clickable object or button on the screen to execute code. What I would like to create is a button to quickly switch between gmt or est pivots by the click of a button on the screen and some other code. However, I cannot seem to find any information on this type of...
  Is it worth the hassle?  (153   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Hello, as you know, not many people earn stably on Forex, so I was thinking, what if we give even beginners the opportunity to have 300-400 points of profit per month. I want to organize a service for sending signals by e-mail and SMS. I have enough of those in the Internet, but I haven't come
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm looking for a reliable indicater, which is capable of displaying local (GMT+1) time on my charts, instead of the standard Server time . I tried some I found on the net. Although with no success. As well, the code base doesn't seem to have one. Is there something out there which works
[Deleted]
Hi I have an EA that uses ATR, because it relies on accuracy I found using the indicator to provide the values is best so here is the code in the EA: double Atr(int shift){   string gvName    = "AtrForAntony";   string gvSetting = "EaForAtrSetting";   string gvReqwest = "EaForAtrRqwest";   double...
[Deleted]
int  init(){ return(0);  }//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|            //+------------------------------------------------------------------+     int start()     {     int    ticket,total,cnt;     double SL_1, SL_2,value ;         SL_1=0;...
Hi All, I have an indicator which raises Alert message Buy/Sell on the screen. Is it possible that I can capture this alert message with an EA. Thanks CKM
[Deleted]
Fast moving average indicator is a follow-up indicator or it is also called a lagging indicator, which means it does not predict future market directions, but rather reflects current situation on the market. This characteristic makes it vulnerable:firstly, because it can change its signals any time,...
[Deleted]
Hi there I need help ! I don t know what s going on but i lost two times my chart ! It went just off the display and i can t find it back. But the trade is still shown in the Terminal, so that means the chart is not been deleted...but where is it ??? Any help is welcomed:)
[Deleted]
Hi, We're currently working with a setup of an EA which communicates with a DDL (unmanaged+managed code). This setup is running quite stable on Win7 64bit, however, we're trying to migrate to a virtual server running Win2008R2 64bit and this setup seems to crash quite frequently. The most notable...
hi am traying to make an indicator that help me to find how many points between high to low / low to high attached is my code but it need some modification because am not good in mql4 any one can help me to finish it? and thanks...
[Deleted]
Hello everybody I'm looking for a program that saves when i want, the history of some money example, only EUR-USD and USD-JPY or others. I want this for each hours or each five, six hours from a day since an another day Is possibile? I'm trying to understand this code but it isn't easy Manuel
Hi i try to make an object (using text/ obj_text) to follow (point at exact with bid) bid price so if bid move up it move up if bid move down it move down... but the problem is this "Wingdings 3" font i use isn't plot at the exact bid so i try to manipulate the bid price to make it visually correct....
Howdy all. A question for someone that is waaaaay smarter than me. Is it possible to assign a magic number (or similar) to an EA that is managing a MANUALLY entered position, via profit targets and a trailing stop loss? The problem I face is that I have two different strategies requiring a different...
[Deleted]
Is 10,000% profit a myth or a realistic goal? I am interested in the opinion of professionals or those who consider themselves to be professionals. Is it realistic to make 10 000% for example in 1 - 2 months? Is it realistic to raise from $100 to $10,000 over such a period of time? After all, the
  email .ex4 file  (1)
is there a way to email .ex4 file through sendmail ?
  Ubzen System Development Process  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Purpose: I'm trying to define a system development process. I have a few ideas within my head but it's not comprehensive. My hopes is that others who know better could critique the process. If any prominent member have issue with me using the forum like a personal blog, or don't see any good in this
Hey there, is there a way to group the extern parameters , so that i have say Indicator1: - Parameter1 - Parameter 2 - Parameter 3 Indicator2: -Parameter1 -Parameter2 ..... With a pulldownmenu or something like that, because i will need many extern parameters, so i want to make it more clearer. Best
hi so when importing M1 pricing data from another source to mt4, which to use ? bid/ask/trade ? thanks
Hi guys, any body can code a simple custom indicator for please contact me via email micha_abuaita@yahoo.co.uk or skype: christopher.abu.aita looking forward for replys