General - page 961

Hi Everyone, I am looking for an MT4 andrews pitchfork indicator. I am not sure if I miss anything but I cannot find any place to download it. Few have but the indicator doesnt work. Can you share that indicator in case you have one? Thank you. SCFX
Why most traders do much better on Demo than live accounts?
Hello, I need to count incoming ticks (quaotations) for euro/usd to measure market speed. I think it was possible with old MT3 API. How can it be possible in MQL4? - 45 ticks arrived in last minute - an indicator showing incoming tick count for all minutes. Thanks Cengiz
Hi All, I am new to the forum and forex trading. I trade on MT4.  I opened a Sell position in USDJPY (at price 108.76) but market went against me and I hedged it with a Buy in same pair (at price 112.660). The gap between the two trades (floating loss) is over $3000. I have $1000 equity left. I have...
Like in the subject, I would like to know why the minimum time frame is M1 ?, actually I would expect the minimum time frame to be one tick. 1 Minute is quite a lot of time, is someone is using scalping, I have tried to google the reasons for this limitation but couldn't find any, can someone...
New MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 1595: Access to the price history The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on April 21, 2017. The update will feature the following changes: Terminal: Added access to the bar and tick history. Now, it is possible to download the full 1-minute and tick history...
in metatrader 4 you can create a 38 minute chart if you want, but if i want this on metatrader 5,  how can i do it without offline charts?
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone is facing the same problems with MQL5 Cloud like me. When I start a new optimization, results generated from my computer goes OK, but from MQL5 Cloud I get the error "pass x tested with error "OnInit failed x:xx:xx.xxx (PR x)" Digging deeper, I've found that this error...
GrowthMaximum drawdownSignal lifetimeNumber of Subscribers (if any)Percentage of profitable tradersProfit FactorSharpe RatioBalance valueRecovery FactorFeedback from subscribers (if any)Max deposit loadSubscription costI look at the growth curve so that it is smooth
Does anyone here use NADEX and trade the intraday?  I have been working on trying to find a good indicator for trading OTM and scalping profits.  Anyone have any ideas or other strategies that work well for them?
I am running an EA that only closes trades with a Stop-loss. Yesterday I had two trades closed at market price. Not the SL price. Is there any other explanation than they were closed by the EA owner? Bob
  Signal timestamp  (2)
Hi all, Do you know if the timestamp in the signals is actually the signal providers broker timestamp or it is UTC or GMT
I have an EA that has made over 207 pips but is loosing money. How could this happen?
TrendMartingaleNewsGridHedgingScalpingLevel tradingArbitrageMulticurrencyYour version (describe)
[Deleted]
  Signal server down  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
On Friday evening the Signal couldn't match EURUSD to EURUSD-ECN all of sudden. And right after that it completely stopped working. "Signal - connecting to signal server" ever since. Even on MQL VPS directly. Anyone else experiencing this problem? I've contacted the servicedesk but no answer so far,...
  Newbie !!  (2)
Im new to this trading platform , How do you guys find it here
Hello, I am new to MQL5 community. I have created a robot and want to sell on market for signals. I read the rules: 16.The Provider shall not use spam to promote Signals both on www.mql5.com website and via third-party services. Upon detection of spam, the Provider's account will be blocked and all
Hello , I am looking for a mt4 programmer , who is able to set an mt4 platform . VERY URGENT PLEASE THANK YOU :)
Hello,  Today I was unable to login in my demo account and I've find out error as given. attaching the image as above. Please help!!!
  Ask about VPS  (2)
When I attach EA to server, and three days later I attach another EA to that server. What happens two of them, both of them work simultaneously?
Hello, I subscribed to a signal at the beginning of the month, I use a vps, on mt5 in my subscriber signal it is written that I made 61 trades while on the site mql5 it is written that my signal provider has Made 30. It has a growth 2 times superior to mine (for the same signal). How is it possible?...
Hey guys i got bug in MT5, in currency pair CADCHF I got crazy volatility what gained me 50 000$ in short sell trade.  I felt like a genius. This is DEMO account.  Have been tading for 2 month on Demo account and will appreciate your help! 
I tried to buy a signal and always get the error message "position accounting system mismatch, the signal provider uses netting". What does this mean
Is there a way to make a continuous text box on charts? My text boxes in MT4 keep cutting me off after a few words. 
I looking for a tool for MT5 to make ticks (like one each second or 5 sec) when makret is closed. I need it for test purpose. If anyone know of it please let me know. Or is it possible for an indicator to recall the functions on time bases and not on ticks like the OnTimer function does with an EA?
How can I find another mql5 programmer who will work in a common project with me?
[Deleted]
i saw Sergey Golubev post the image which showed desktop mql platform with several server. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/190598/page2#comment_4975721 so how to add those server into MT4/MT5 platform ? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/190598/page2#comment_4975721
Hello everyone, Time ago i was off from this site for a bit. But the market never comes out of my heart. Yesterday, on sunday, i was searching for old forex brokers, whose are alive, and made my growth. In one of those i check the PAMM Accounts trading conduct (For those who dont know nothing about,...