General - page 964

i was trying to add new product, every thing was working ok until attach file step , although i am trying to attach ".ex4" file but i received an error telling me that only ".ex4" files are allowed compile using new compiler.
Hi, I am copying a signal in MT4. Myself and signal provider are with different brokers. Recently, provider did 3 trades and I saw 3 trades copied->closed and then few seconds 3 another trades copied and closed. I lost quite a lot of money because of this. After discussion with provider, we found
1>5dozens and can create new great systems easily and fast
In using multiple monitors, how does one get a chart to another monitor screen? I moved the whole page but would rather only move a few charts without the main window. Usually it's undocking with other platforms...Thx everyone.
Hello, i have Subscribe a payd signal, and running MT4 in VPS. I dont like VPS im using, and like to move to another VPS. Question: How do i migrate from one VPS to another VPS ?  Im allready installed MT4 to new VPS, also old vps still running with signal connected. Do i need disable autotrade and...
What is it? When is it important
i need to test a new ea forward test plz submit ur vps  for this job thank u
Hello everybody can someone help me and give me name of the indicator on this pics? Thx
MetaQuotes Software Corp. will present its latest developments at the Moscow Financial Expo 2017. The event is to be held on the 28th and 29th of April at the Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel in Moscow bringing together more than 30 companies and 3000 visitors. The key topics of the event are trading,...
Dear Mladen How to convert Mql4 to Mql5 because i have several good mql5 files need to be checked , some of them here i am posting
MT4 version 4 build 1065 on Windows 10. last Updated Windows made  big Problem.  I don't know why some of indication can not attach chart.  Help me, please.
2017.04.24 03:18:52.346 Signal '   ': account equity -3.96(actually Profit) less than limit 9000.00, subscription disabled 2017.04.24 03:18:52.350 Signal '   ': subscription disabled 2017.04.24 03:18:52.350 Signal '   ': account equity less than limit, close all positions opened by signal
  MT - shares?  (1)
Hello, MT is mainly about buying and selling forex. Can I also buy and sell all shares available on the market? REgards
hi every body i want close a part of position  by positionclosepartial function in mql5, but i cant and give me errror! please help me how to use it?
Hello all,, i want to ask about this signals [link deleted by moderator] 1-his account is cent account(my account is standard account) 2-his Leverage is 1:500(my leverage is 1:200) 3- his balance is 11002$(my account balance is 500$) 4-he is always opening volume is 0.1   so if i want to copy from...
We know that MT5 supports CPU multithreading operations, But If it is compatible with GPU computing should best. NVIDIA's GPU have CUDA function. I think if MT5 can run the GPU to calculate should be best feature.
  trade disabled ?  (2)
Today my tester stopped doing trades. I understand when settings prohibit real trades, but how tester can be disabled? I have two computers. On another one what is not connected with internet there are no such problem with same EA and trades
Congratulations to Artyom Trishkin - our new moderator
  a question about probability  (13   1 2)
Hi friends, if i have 2 strategies that has 80% win ratio each, 1 tatic 2 tatic and if i decide to trade 1 tatic, then  2 tatic, 1, 2, 1, 2 alternating them, my question  is: if i combine two good tatics, i'll get an increase on my win ratio, or it will remain in 80%, and how calculate this new...
[Deleted]
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just went to "tools"→ "opition" → "signal" on MT4. And disable  "Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels" and "Synchronize positions without confirmations"   somehow, all my positions were cancelled suddenly. So, I am trying to re-copy the signal, i just make them re-able again....
I'm downloading MetaTrader4. I'm installing MetaTrader4. But the MetaTrader 5 program. MetaTrader4 download link But MetaTrader 5 Admin interested with download link
Hi everyone, I'm quite new to trading and what has brought me here is my need to earn a living. I'm a mathematics student and need to be able to start up my trading as soon as possible. I wanted to see if there is a reference website or resource for beginners, including books and videos? Any help...
  Newbie  (6)
Im new , where do i start?
Hello, I would like to backtest my EA and I would like to use Cloud to have more performance. At moment in the strategy tester at Cloud networking it shows Balance=0. Can somebody help me ? Thanks in advance Fabio
Hello, what could possible go wrong if less then 30% of all indicators and ea did work or start with windows 10? all work well with windows 8, on another pc. both pc have exactly the same hardware thanks mike
Hi. I would like to check possibility having 2 candidates or more when I post an assignment in freelance? This will allow me to try different prototype in same time rather than trying one by one
[Deleted]
Hi guys, Just logged onto my terminal on MT4 and the signals tab in the program has not appeared. Does anyone know how i can get it up? Thanks
please i have an error occurs as  error no error  what is the problem 
New MetaTrader 4 Build 910: Enhanced Code Base and Improved Interface for Windows 10 MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Thursday, November 12, 2015. The update will feature the following changes: Code Base: Fixed and accelerated downloading MQL4 programs from the Code Base....
I am a newbie trader. I have a simple method that is High Low breakout bar trading system. From its name, you're all guys know how it works. It will trade if price breaks whether high or low previous bar or candlestick. If price move higher and break previous bar/candle stick's high then BUY signal...