General - page 966

Please can any one help me fix this problem? I'm to build an EA that Opens Buy and Sell Position according to the RS_Step,that means if the Step is 10pips the EA Opens a buy and a Sell trade every 10pips move, I tried writting it but the problem I'm having is : its opens only one buy and one sell...
  virtual server  (2)
Hi, I did registered virtual sever. Once I log in into my account but no appear. How to upload the server o is it auto?
Hello, i want to rename/edit my signals. It is not possible right now. Why? Is it because of weekend? Regards
Hello ! I try to rent VPS but an error HTTP Status 401 Security validation failed comes every time. Can anyone please help. Regards.
hello, please i am having problem with my mt4 working on my windows 10. can anyone help here. My broker only have mt4. Thanks 
  What's the Holy Grail for the people?  (72   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
GREETINGS TO ALL PATHFINDERS, MATHEMATICIANS, PILGRIMS AND CODERS ! GREAT PROFITS TO ALL ! Tell me please, has anyone seen an EA that makes good profits year after year ? And not in test mode but on a real account ? Are there any at all ? How much does it cost
Can anyone share Currency strength Meter based EA ? i have Currency Strength Meter .mq4 file latest version.
I have tried to optimize my ea using the fast genetic based algorithm on the liteforex mt5 platform but every time i start the optimization using this option, it just stops. It works for the "disabled" and "all symbols selected in the market watch". kindly help me resolve this. Thank you. Hoping for
  Ea based on WATL (breakout strategy)  (69   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
hi, i' ve developed this expert advisor based on Wave AutoTrendLine. I like this indicator because it detect major movement of currency. The core of this strategy is indicator, expert manages information capture from indicator. This breakout system and it works well on trending market capturing...
Buenos días llevo3 dias tratando de conectar mi cuenta de Myfxbook a mi cuenta de Fxpro parapoder copiar traders  y no ha habido formahumana de hacerlo. Agradezco por favor me ayuden. Ya le pedí ayuda a los de Fxproy no demostraron casi interés. El problema lo tengo cuando entro en FTP ycoloco todos...
Hi, I used optimisation functionality of strategy tester in metatrader 5 and used 3 input variables of EA with start,step and stop values. After the test, it showed the same level of profit for all the combinations. Is it something wrong here? I was expecting different profit/loss at different...
Had to change brokers, how do I delete a seller/signal provider account?
yesterday i download and run mt4setup.exe, after the setup finished and installation success, the installed metatrader is metatrader5 not metatrader4. Where is the url for download metatrader4 for pc
Both Euro and Pound will go shortBoth Euro and Pound will go longOnly Pound will go longOnly Euro will go longOnly Pound will go shortOnly Euro will go shortother ( Specify your opinion )
Withdrawal 500 Dollars PayPal commission 2% Total amount sent is 510 But the account was credited with a different amount. It should have been 32,160 but it wasn't... 32,160 - 31410.91 = 749 PayPal squeezed past the 2% fee or 10 quid That's 749 + 643 = 1392 ..... Guys I think everyone understands
it should be paid service because it is a hard work for an arbiterit should be paid service to be a serious not just a click to try returning the money (customer) or to try trick tge arbiter (developer)it should be optional (paid or free) the paid would be faster for sureit should be free as it is...
  Newbie  (2)
Hello you guys, I am Kim and i just hear about forex in some website. Can you show me how to start in FX? Thank you ^^
  chart pubblish  (1)
How can i pubblish my chart directly from mt5 on my profile mql5 site ?
  live to demo  (1)
how can i link my live account to my demo and trade with the demo account being the master account? any info is greatly appreciated!
I see this on my signal in the news section. Does that mean if it does not trade more often it will be removed ? Is there a minimum number of trades per week/month that are required? Thank you
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to look into my post. My question is as follows. I have an EA which opens a trade on the USDCAD H1 chart when my HE indication switches from on colour to another. Is it possible to code into the same EA to close the position using the same strategy however on the
GBP/USD January-March 2017 Forecast: weekly ranging bearish; daily possible bullish reversal W1 price is located below Ichimoku cloud in the bearish area of the chart. The price is on ranging within narrow support/resistance levels since the beginning of the November last year with the descending...
Dollar Index January-March 2017 Forecast: bullish ranging within narrow s/r levels for the bullish to be continuing or for the correction to be started W1 price is located above Ichimoku cloud in the bullish area of the chart. The price is on secondary ranging within the following narrow...
EUR/USD January-March 2017 Forecast: bearish ranging with 1.0324 key support level W1 price is located below Ichimoku cloud in the bearish area of the chart within the following support/resistance levels: 61.8% Fibo level at 1.1123 located near and below Ichimoku cloud and Senkou Span line in the...
Purpose of Starting this section means to ad knowledgeable stories and facts which can help peoples and material will be more worthy when it have only related to Trading Business. You can also ad some useful Images, Video links like interviews of successful traders and trading analyst interview etc...
Hi Guys I'm  sort of new to MQL5 - been writing some EAs, looks very interesting. I have one issue with position sizes: so far I have used the MT Demo account, so have done my position size (calculations / setting) in lots .. I am though actually looking into opening a live Spread Betting account on...
I need to increase shift for each new candle until shift=5, after it has to come back to 2 . This is the code : {         if(GetTime(TF1,9) != EMPTY_VALUE) LastSellSignalTF1 = GetTime(TF1,9);         if(GetTime(TF1,7) != EMPTY_VALUE) LastBuySignalTF1 = GetTime(TF1,7);         if(RSIDiv(TF1,0)>0 &&...
The backtesting of MT5 was a great advantage on speed, while the recent update version 5.00 build 1571, 27 Mar 2017 makes the backtesting unbelievable slow. Is there any way to get the old version back?
Can anybody tell me about the relation b/w the two,what are the consecutive effects if the US Oil inventories nos are good or bad
I am new to this and like to get help with set up...every tim i migrate with VPS getting kick out from auto trading and all my signals get delete...getting message !!!!! 1.2017.03.29 22:10:43.196 Veno EA GBPUSD,H1: trade operations not allowed by settings 2.2017.03.29 22:39:20.472 Automated trading...