General - page 955

The local signal, to avoid advertising, has removed the name. Nine months!!! What's the catch
  Who or what is stumbling around  (116   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
More than once I've noticed that as soon as I have big plans or bright ideas to develop a robot , problems arise that are completely beyond my control and derail those plans. A recent example. My mother lives with me all winter and I take her to the countryside from spring to late autumn, which is
  Floating spread or fixed spread ?  (49   1 2 3 4 5)
I would like to gather information on the advantages and disadvantages associated with different kinds of spread. It seems fairly obvious to every trader to find a broker with the lowest spreads . But personally I do not know the obvious implications of the choice floating or fixed. Do you have any
Hi, I just trying install an Expert Advisor on my mt4 terminal from the market tab.But it can't show everything when I click on download button. Then I check on journal tab of mt4 terminal, The messages are "MQL4 Market: failed to get info of purchase (receive response failed [12152])" and "MQL4...
Is it just me, or does anyone else get really nervous about taking windows 10 updates (especially the major ones). Every time i take a major update, it logs out all my MT4 terminals from the broker, as well logs the terminal out of MQL5. After logging my terminal back into MQL5, i try to redownload...
Excellent, more profit than normal!Very good, didn´t even notice it!Good, only minor losses.Some losses but not too bad, it will recover in a few days.Quite bad, big chunk down the toilet.Devastating, the account is no more.
Hi, I am a newbie programmer and i am trying to improve my coding skills by trying to create my own EA. "It is easy" they said but that is far from the truth. Anyway i am trying to create a 'simple' EA that opens trades when two LWMAs meet. I used the 8 and 14 MA Periods and created two variations....
I have a question. Why do many brokers not provide the opportunity to test and popularize the MT5 platform on micro or cent accounts, and with what it is connected, can someone know the answer or at least the assumptions?
  Market Replay  (1)
If I have a .csv file with information about every tick during a trading day, there's any way I can generate a replay of that day by importing this data to MT5? Thanks
  Sorciolex MT5  (2)
Anyone know the story behind this signal being removed from the lists
Hello fellow traders. Can someone please enlighten me on the following: 1) Why is it that a significant number of signals on Mt4 present an insanely large gain compared to those on Mt5 2) Why these gains do not appear to be duplicated on subscribers accounts 99.999999% of the time, once the signal...
I got a bonus on a broker after depositing my money, thus my Equity is higher than my Balance, I got some Credit now. Will this be taken into account when calculating the lot size on signal subscriptions ? This question is about MT4 and MT5
The new version of the MetaTrader 5 mobile web terminal features the full set of indicators for technical analysis. Now, you can use a set of 31 tools in your mobile browser. The same set of tools is available in the desktop version of the MetaTrader 5 web platform. 7 trend, 14 oscillator and 4...
How to choose good ea from market?
Hi, Is it possible for an EA to get Symbol Specifications on a client terminal? Thanks
Hi guys, I am trying to create my own signal for sale, but here is what it says:  Ready for saleSignal is published and available for public and for subscription  Available in Showcase Your signal has low rating and is not publicly available (Details)  Available in MetaTrader terminal Your signal...
Hello everyone, I have installed MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent in a VPS,  But in the tab MQL5 Cloud Network, I can not check the option: Sell computing resources via an MQL5.community account Can you tell me how solve this problem. Thanks
Hello, I have been using period converter to create custom charts timeframes, however am not able to run my EA on the custom chart, any ideas to let this work ? Thank you.
EUR/USD, Profit for May 1-19: ~206%
Hello all, I am searching for good news/latency arbitrage traders, who are willing to trade other people's money. Companies that offer such strategies or EA are also welcome. Thanks a lot!
We regularly update this website, which usually causes downtime of less than 1 minute. Unfortunately, today the upgrade procedure will take more time due to a large amount of changes. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope to see you back soon!
  trading system  (2)
hello I have a system i want to be able to use it to send signals to my pt4 mobile app, as it already sends me signals
Hi, I am still using mt4 and I tried to use TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_PING_LAST) to detect net failures. Sometimes it works: But sometimes it doesn't! :( Obviously the ping is executed in another thread than eas and indis (at east in mt4) it cannot be used to detect net failures despite it would...
Helli, Is it needed to keep it open all the time when there are active pending orders (buy limit and buy stop limit) with s/l or t/p ?
  CFD mapping  (2)
What happens if the CFD symbols on the signal account are different than the CFD symbols on the subscriber account? For example when trading the S&P 500, the signal account CFD is "S&P.fs" and the subscriber account CFD is "US500Cash". Will the trades copy properly?
[Deleted]
I want to know whether "Unused variables" are removed from compiled .ex4 file? (There is a warning for uninitialized variables not being used, but I found nothing about their removal from compiled .ex4 file) What about unused functions, in previous version there was a message during compilation...
Hello I want to know what is a "credit" in MQL 5. Is it one dollar ? When i want to buy something for 30 credits / month it means i must pay 30 $/ month ? I am waiting for answer Greeting
  Volume in MT4  (6)
Hi all. I have a problem to understanding how the volume in forex market function.  When in mt4 the volume is like 925 I think that happens 925 traders in 15 minutes.  But this volume is only in my specific broker or it is representation all traders with all brokers?  soory my english and my simple...
When I bougth ea robot, that robot earn 100k for 5 days. backtest result is very good. And I test it on demo account, it open only 2 pos dor 5 days, and i suprise that result. I test it that time, ea robot open too many position. Is this ea read history data from mt4?
Every time a Windows 10 update is done on my computer, the experts bought in mql5 stop working and I have to spend new activations again, I have even had to buy some eas again because I have spent all the activations, which I can Do to avoid this? Thank you very much to all.