General - page 941

I have a popular youtube trading community and need someone to help me do great tutorials on how to trade on MT4: Topics could be like the below: Metatrader Setup One Click Trading How to place a Pending Order How to launch an Expert Advisor How to place a Stop Loss & Take Profit How to insert an...
The migration of brokers to MetaTrader 5 is ongoing — JFD Brokers, Alfa-Forex, FreshForex, IGM Forex and USGFX have recently announced the launch of the platform with support for hedge accounts. The Irish broker Squared Financial Services, Terra Investimentos from Brazil, Iraq-based Durian, as well...
I bought the EA and backtest It has some problem Plz tell me how to fix it Thankyou
[Deleted]
I use tickstory for backtest and I use mt4 old builds example 950 and 970. WHy I do not get the same results on the both builds?  Example Profit factor 2 on build 970 and profit factor 3.70 on build 950 I backtest scalping robot
Hi again guys, I'd like to modify a couple of things in my signal strategy description but I cannot find how to edit it.   Please give me  a hand :-) Ben 
  price action ea  (1)
Hallo everybody. I am in search of a program which will indicate high velocity price change ( like that happens in breakout ). Preferably in M 1 . Thanks
How can I create and show on the chart a horizontal line at 1.20? Thank you
I a testing this expert advisor that uses a breakout box to calculate the open price of a pending order.
  magic number  (2)
Preciso uma linha de programação que determine numeros maximo de operação por magc number do EA   Muito obrigado 
[Deleted]
Hi, As most of you know Metatrader 4 can also do spreadbetting, CFDs etc.. I tried applying some FX epxerts to the Dow index but didn't work does anyone have any EA's for indexs such as DOW / SPX / FTSE ? Thanks ! Lee
Good Morning, After viewing the videos and migrating to the MQL5 Virtual Server, no position has been opened so far, how can I be sure that my expert advisor is running? Thank you Pedro
[Deleted]
with the exception of LW..)
Hello, i 'm looking for help in french, please
  Mexican traders!  (2)
Looking for people from Mexico who operate in real accounts. The idea is to share good ideas of profitable tradings.
Hi I need volume of shorts and longs separatly , like this : how can I get this in MQL ??
Hi I want to have an alert when the volume is going upper than the volume of 2 min before. long Prev_Vol=iVolume(NULL,PERIOD_M1,2);   long This_Vol=iVolume(NULL,PERIOD_M1,0);      if( This_Vol>Prev_Vol) { Alert("Alert");} the problem is it makes several alerts because after the first alert ,...
Hello everybody, Is it possible to draw in MT5 price chart based on bid or ask quotations instead of last traded price? I am looking right now at very shallow markets where bid/ask quotation is regularly away from last traded price because of very little trading. So it can happen that last traded...
  Videos for the marketplace  (66   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I propose to discuss the topic of creating videos for the marketplace. Do you need videos to successfully sell a product or are they overkill and a waste of time? What about sound - silence, music or commentary? What resolution should be the file (in fact, will be used) for comfortable viewing? What
Hi, I have the following idea in mind. I would like to trade - at a predefined time every day - on a trading signal which is stated in a csv file - a fixed lot size either long, short or stay out of the market. But I'm very confused with the labelling in MQL5, with all the different classes. So...
Hi I am new to coding and I am trying to code it such that I would only have 1 position at a time. If I have 1 lot in the long position, and a sell signal appears, it would sell 2 lots and would net a 1 lot in the short position. OrdersTotal only allows me to see total current orders but not if the...
  live account lag  (2)
hello i am new to trading and this forum so if there is already a topic about this i apologize for spamming but i have notice something rather interesting. i have been using a EA on both a live account and on demo account at the same time to forward test it and check the results on both of them, the...
Hello everyone I am looking for a trader copier that allows to copy from computer A to computer B - that have 2 different IP Addresses. Is there any program familiar?
I am new to here, and want to ask what is the formula to come up with the loss of -103.65? My buy price is 1.10472 sell price is 1.09973 Diff=0.00499 with 0.2 lot 
its impossible to predict the market 100% of the time, no matter the tactic,but what if the holy grail is really a system that has a good accuracy but also, it tells you when you are losing before big loss, maybe that is the true perfect system
It is really possible? What you think about? It is possible to turn a micro-forex 200$ account into a mid/macro-forex account of 20000$ in one year(or less), and year by new year, growing up, in order to became financially indipentent montly (i.e. withdrawing 1000$ at month from the account, while...
Hey all, Here's my situation, Recently i have made a big loss in USDCAD pair and i'm really wanted to earn back all my loss. Would anyone please recommend some EA for me ? like making 50% / 100% in a month and i will listen to your advise as well. Really appreciate with replies. Thank you Very Much
  Trading Loss  (4)
Why people often lose in forex trading , how do successful people think
Please help me, i don't understand why i still loss when the profit pips is more than stop loss
In trading we assume that trading is a habit that we do or part of our lives. So you will not be in a hurry to analyze or transact. As long as you are not used to doing analysis and making decisions, then you will still "stutter". Your "steps" will falter and you will be bored because you think that...
  Success in Forex  (39   1 2 3 4)
<Spam Removed >