General - page 927

GBP crash!  (8)
Today BoE raises interest rate to 0.5 but GBP crash....what a f**k? Why market is so strange? I'm thinking to give up....
I already have a bot that does this. But.. I'm looking for recommendations for tri-arbing cypto/fiat coins on exchanges. Post 'em guys.
Hi everyone, Is there Copy Trade software that allows me to use multiple accounts on one terminal, copying from one separate master terminal? I just don't want 10 terminals individually? Is this possible? If you know some software or a method please message me directly as to avoid promoting anywhere...
The following gives CBuffer struct undefined compilation error, please help: class C1dArray;class C1dBuffer;class CBuffer;class C1dIntArray;class C1dArray{   C1dBuffer   *m_1dBuffer;};class C1dIntArray:public C1dArray{};class C1dBuffer{   CBuffer     m_buffer;   C1dIntArray m_index;};class...
  Anyone Trading This Grid Code?  (26   1 2 3)
Hi Friends Is there anyone got this Grid Code? Or Trading this Grid System? Inputs extern int Magic = Magic Number extern int TakeProfit = Take Profit extern int Spacing = Grid Size or Spacing between your orders extern  double  Lot = Starting lot size NO STOP LOSS AT ALL Thanks
Hi programmers, Would this work?  An indicator uses the OnTick function to calculate the logic. If I go back in the history center and delete all chart history from a symbol after the first candle M1 open. Will the chart readjust the indicator to use the first minute tick data? I also blocked...
I want to know exactly, are the best programmer on this forum allowed to publish trading signal ?
currency will strenghtencurrency will weaken
Hello everyone, Simple problem I believe. Objects on chart are active again with out manual re activation. very annoying. How do I remove auto act object from chart window
Hi guys, i'm using an third part DLL and it usse stdout to print some information, should be possible redirect stdout to some variable and 'send it' to mql5, any idea how to do this? I'm using VS 2015 C++ thanks!
Hello, MQL5 Is it possible to enlarge the font in the toolbar of the strategy tester?
  Signal mt5  (1)
hi I am not able to pay for this signal in Mt5 : [signal link was deleted by moderator] when I click to paypal gets stacked . thanks enzo
  MT4 vps  (1)
Hi. I just cancelled my MT4 vps. The reasons are:1) it continued to operate even though I discontinued or stop the hosting temporary from the MT4 trading account platform . 2) I used Demo account for the last few days, however, the hosting site still treated it as though I was using live account and...
  Help About VPS  (3)
Hello i want to attach more than one account of same broker on a single vps is that possible if yes then kindly please explain how to do that???
I have been testing some Expert Advisor on the BTCUSD H1 pair on Alpari-MT5-Demo account. Something weird happens to some of them during October 2017 (from July 2017 as well) and I cannot figure out what is the problem. In particular, I see that the Advisors do not place any trade, not during...
Hi , If eth/usd is at 307.00000000 and the price rises to 308.00000000 , I want to know how much profit in usd that would be ? and say using 100 lots at 1:100 leverage as well . thank you 
My account has been limited, and servse desk told me that I have applied a decompile job I didn't ! I said another solution, to make a bridge excitation to solve the problem without decompile Now what can I do?
I've been testing and tweaking a couple new EAs I built (in MT4) and tonight I noticed something odd when running it with the Visual mode checked. The code of the EA selected for testing was completely written by me, but, there are trades showing up in the chart window which my EA didn't place and...
I have a trading bot that can trade cryptos. My brain is currently fried. Could someone tell which pairs I could use to tri-arb from the list below. BTC/USD IOT/USD BCH/USD ETH/USD LTC/USD XRP/USD BTG/USD ZEC/USD OMG/USD DASH/USD EDO/USD ETC/USD NEO/USD XMR/USD EOS/USD BCC/USD ETH/BTC BCH/BTC...
Hi I'm working on a mql5 program and need arrays like std::vector of c++ for example in my c++ code i have something like this: class Neuron; typedef std::vector<Neuron> Layer; class net{ private : std::vector<Layer> m_layers; //m_layers[layer_num][neuronum] } how can i implement this in mql5
hello friends I had found one indicator for multi currency Index which i had change codes to convert into "Rate of change index" i had changed all the necessary codes but at last just one code type of error showing "'USDx' - parameter conversion not allowed". same type of error 8 times. i don't know
Hi, I hope someone could give me some info. Am I allowed to sell one of my EA activations ? If this is allowed how would I go about doing this? I do not require all of the 5 activations and know someone would be interested in buying one. Any info is much appreciated. Michael
hi guys  pls help me to identify this indicators regards
hi I'm using several dozen ea's on one mt4 platform, and this work is painstaking. Is any program to automatically run many ea's on one mt4? 
Hi i have seen custom indicators where the BG changes to RED/Green depending on when the EA is in buy sell mode. (the whole screen changes color) I have a custom indicator (icustom) linked to EA, my EA sets itself to BUY or SELL mode, How can i paint the area behind buy/sell as it paints  light red...
I am wanting to start trying to code my own EA's, but every time I try to open the Meta Quotes Language Editor in my MT4 desktop platform, I get "Initialization Error 4" and then the journal states "MetaEditor not found". I have created the exact same firewall settings and rules that allow my MT4...
I wrote a Indictor whitch need more than 10k bars to get a appropriate signal.. But in test I always get only 1000 bars to start. I use code below to show how many bars really in my tester chart. Print(__FUNCTION__," bar=",bars_in_use," rates_total=",rates_total," prev_calculated=",prev_calculated,...
I found the good-track indicator. But when i trying to use it on the market hour, the indicator doesn't appear anymore 'till i restart the software or re-attach the indicator to the chart. Can someone solve this problem, pelase?
Hello Out of curiosity, could I add html and CSS code to the body of the SendMail function in MQ4, so I can style this in my companies corporate colours? Thanks Todd