General - page 922

If we want to copy trade using signal in MQL5, what is parameter mostly important
[Deleted]
You can write tasks here. Screenshots with examples of what do you want are obligated
MetaTrader 4 web platform beta is released, and you are welcome to become one of its first users. To do this, you should have an MQL5.community account and a demo account on the MetaQuotes-Demo server. The MetaTrader 4 web platform allows you to trade via any browser and operating system (Windows,...
I am aware of the function SymbolName(i, true); used to return a symbol name given an integer. I am looking for a function to return the integer value of an instrument given a symbol name. Something that looks like: IntegerValue (SymbolName, true): Any help. Thanks in advance.
My question is : How many opened position can run(managed) in same time on my (FXCM )MT4 platform. I have EA but when is running the Ea tester after 500 opened possition the system is cant creat any more position,  why?  Can i do any options?  this is the maximum what my account can manage? is there...
Is there a way to expand the number of available signals in the "Signals" tab in MT4? I have opened a demo account on MetaQuotes-Demo server and have successfully logged in from MT4 terminal with my mql community password... At this point I was expecting to see (or be able to search) from MT4...
Could anyone help me pull up BTC in meta trader it is not coming up and I am not sure how. Thank you Daniel
How Volume Information Important For Scalping Strategy? If you having good and successful strategy using volume information please comment here. Thank you
Hi Can anyone please tell me if signal subscriptions auto renew? ‌ N‌onzy
why programmers want to do easy or hard job(Freelance) for same price $ 30 ?please fix the system job on this site, unfair competition https://www.mql5.com/en/job Regards.
  ObjectDelete  (4)
Hello everyone, my name is Sergio, I follow this forum for a few months, with your examples I managed to make a small indicator. I'm not a programmer but I hope to understand more and more with your help .. I entered this function in my indicator. if (WindowExpertName()...
[Deleted]
1.20, 1.15, your own answer
Hi Guys, I am looking for an excel template to analyse backtest reports easily. There has to be something out there in the internet. I want to figure out what are the most profitable trading times for example from an EA. Anybody has such a thing or can recommend something? Thanks!
Hi, If you place a DRAW_FILLING indicator over a backgorund bitmap the colors get messed. Change the backgorund color to get it screwed in a different fashion. Anyone knows any kind of workarround? PS: I should open a ticket? Of course. It would help? Of course not.
[Deleted]
20000, 10000
[Deleted]
Who waited for what?
Hi,  Sorry for an unexpected message, I am looking for help to code an EA based on my a system I just finished putting together. If you have a second check if you it is possible to help. The system is a trend following system. It is based on the Nik_PSAR_2B indicator.  Buy or Sell when a the yellow...
  Leverage of 1:3000  (13   1 2)
Hello guys, yes, you have read that right. There is a broker with maximum leverage of 1:3000, I can not tell you the name because advertising is not allowed, but you will find it on google. Would this much leverage not be very interesting for martingale trading for instance? One could take on much...
Hi everyone,  I have been recently trading on Amazon . All good with a bit of profit as well, until my broker  sent me an email to inform me that the swap charges have been calculated at a wrong rate.  I didn't pay to much attention to this email as i was not expecting a huge difference . Well how...
  Help me please  (1)
been trying to sign in to the MQL5 community on my MT4 platform to subscribe to signals but it wont sign in. It doesnt seem to respond, how do I solve that please?
[Deleted]
Where such swing today?
  help me please  (3)
Hi everyone, I need your help, please. I have created a simple indicator, but I can not solve a small problem. Once the signal is given to me, if there are still conditions in the next bar, another signal is generated. I would like that once the indicator generates the signal, even if in the...
Hi, I am an avid trader who started programming automated trading strategies 3 years ago. My background is in physics, in which I have a first-class Masters degree in and now I am currently a PhD student working as a physicist. I have used physical models to create, test and implement trading
Hi Forum, I have a positionId. How can i get the orderId-s, which belongs to this position? Thx in advance, Zoltan.
The fifteenth Money Fair Shanghai 2017 brought together tens of thousands of people from all over the world between the 1st and the 3rd of December in China. MetaQuotes Software participated in this large-scale event while the Company representatives described and presented all the new developments...
On the metatrader application, all of my graphs are black and it says "waiting for update" on them. What should I do?
I just funded my acoount and wanted to hop on the BTCUSD and BTCEUR spike. But I cant seem to enter the trades with volumes less than 0.10. I am on a micro account so I dont know why  and how can I solve it.
Hi all, Is there any simple way that i am able to reverse the Buy/Sell orders that are executed by an Expert Advisor? I am new to both trading and coding though I am able to understand things reasonably well. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Dale.
Is this not part of the software? I am only using MT5 as from today, so I have difficulty finding some of the indicators to apply to my charts. Hope somebody can help. Thank you Colin