General - page 1448

You can see the request had accurate values... Any ideas why it's taking the order but not applying the stops? 2012.03.15 09:59:51 Core 1 2012.03.12 00:06:00 market sell 0.10 EURUSD (1.31175 / 1.31194 / 1.31175)//does this mean it didn't accept my stop loss and take profit values? 2012.03.15...
None of the EA's (or my custom EA's) orders seem to be filled during strategy testing, returning this error every time: 2011.06.10 14:07:48 Core 1 2011.06.08 11:04:35 CTrade::PositionOpen: market buy 0.10 EURUSD tp: 1.47127 [invalid fill] Has anyone seen this? Is it a broker-data problem? The...
Hi Forum, I want to experiment delaying orders after receiving a trade signal. Would I use the sleep() function? and if so, where's the best place to insert it, above the lot calculation? https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/common/Sleep //--- open buy (first)...
Hi, I am having problem get close price of Monday, could you please help? Thanks a lot
I am metals trader, I make good money by using financial and technical analysis but I struggle to find time for this, am looking to explore automated system in gold. I have searched the following 2 sites
i have a robot forex ann maybe can help for you trading and make profit... easy to use.. you can tray it..!
HI, Why my EA can not open position on XAUUSD? It can open position on EUR, the error is: Error opening SELL position by XAUUSD : '(null)' Thanks
Hi, In my EA, when trade is done, it should send email and play sound. At first, I can not enable the sending email on \Tools\Options\Email\Enable. After I fill up all information, can click on Test, nothing happy. After I close this window, when I reopen \Tools\Options\Email, all information...
Hi I'm new here I bow to your collective genius I saw this and hoped that one of you can help me. I need what I think could be a really simple EA for MT4. Been visual and paper-testing this for a little while and has a profit level of roughly 3/2 but seems to work in the long run. Rules: With...
  Auto WOMP  (18   1 2)
Auto WOMP is an automated trading system. I keep a close eye on all the trades and will intervene if needs be. I optimize the robot every weekend and I believe that has contributed to the success rate thus far. I've been trading this bot for about 10 weeks now with pretty good results. Monthly ROI
I'm writting a code in visual basic to make a more precise EA. I want to connect the vb program to the forex server for login and receive information of the current currency pair. I want to know where can I find information since I'm coding the winsock control and I've to send commands to the...
i think euro will drop to 1.2800 in a few weeks and will be back normaly agains...
Hi, Reformatted machine, using tester - I need the common.ini from someone using the Trader that has the details for a proxy so I can add back into my common.ini :) Thanks in advance.
There is a one-day FOMC meeting tomorrow where the #1 topic of discussion will be “to QE or not to QE.” Should the FOMC print more counterfeit money out of thin air? The answer certainly lies in how badly the banksters want it, and if inflation is creeping up. The good thing for the Fed is that...
Hi guys, do you know a broker where I can trade (demo) ger30 and SP500 etc.? Thanks?
Hello I need data for EA test 1m period from 01.2011 -for gold. could You help?
In September 2011 Petya Nadtochy celebrated his fourth birthday. He lives in Belarus in the town of Vileika. The boy has a rare genetic disorder – a severe form of epidermolysis bullous. People suffering from this disease are called “butterfly people”: their skin is as thin and fragile as the wings...
Anybody can help me how to test in MT5 today data history in tester ? I selected the date up to tomorrow i.e 2012.3.14 but when run backtest it only show up to  2012.3.12 thank you for your reply
  Pivots  (1)
GBP/USD Daily Pivots here: (S1) 1.5609; (P) 1.5721; (R1) 1.5779
  SweetSpotFX  (6)
SweetSpotFX is my brand new trading system! Well, not brand new, because I've been trading it on and of for the past year or so, but it's only recently that I decided to really give it the attention it deserves! Follow my journal if you like. I'll update on a regular basis.
First, we implemented various graphical objects and provided them with interactivity. It was a big step up from MetaTrader 4. Then we added graphics and sound resources through the #resource directive (see Use of Resources in MQL5.) This allowed to pack resource consuming images directly into the...
Hi! I cant see my agents PR. How can we see it?
In my opinion, every trade you consider should be laid out ahead of time with a roadmap. A complete map should have an “off ramp” or a place where it makes sense to enter the market. It should also have exits for your destination (profits) as well as off ramps for emergency exits. This part of your...
I would like to use this thread for Newbies, Intermediate traders and Expert Traders all around the world for all to benefit and get the feel of the market. Before I publish any kind of Technical Data or any kind of analysis on this thread I would like to introduce myself to you all. Here you go-...
Hi guys, i have a question about backtesting in MQL5. is it possible in an optimation-backtest to export every signal to Excel? so if there 10 backtests in an optimation, i would like to analyze every Signal(acting) in Excel. Thanks! - Lucas
I'd like to use the number of limit buy orders but it is systematically set to 0 in backtest; is this parameter not accessible in backtest ? is there a broker offering MT5 & demo account where this parameter can be accessed ? thanks, Nicolas
In this article we will discuss about the correlation between DOW and EUR/USD. We will see if this correlation exists. We will try to find if it is true that both markets share the same money and people. We will find that all these are true. Some chart examples will help us understand why. We will...
In this article we will discuss about a widespread, well-known key element of technical analysis. Why do you think technical analysis especially some elements work so well for financial markets? Why do you think Fibonacci levels are usually strictly followed? Because thousands and billions of...
Hello, I am BoomBoom and new user in this forum. This forum is very interesting forum and all my friends fan in this forum. Thanks.