General - page 926

I would like to install MT5 in an Ubuntu instance in AWS using wine. I use the Remote Desktop Connection utility in Windows 10 to connect to Ubuntu, which runs the tightvnc server. When I run: wine mt5setup.exe, I get the following error message: A debugger has been found running in your system. See...
hi, i'm having a problem, on windows  metatrader you can adjust font size, but on linux it doesn't work, using wine, so is there a way to increase font sizes, because it's too small, thanks
Hello there, Thanks to @nicholishen, I created the following class:- //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                 gwTrendLines.mqh |//|                        Copyright 2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp....
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I need to create a code for autolot. But I'm having trouble. I want to lot based on the bank account that the lot doubles the value when the balance doubles the value. EX: Balance = 100 to 199, 0.01, balance 200 to 299 = 0.02, 300 to 399 = 0.03 and so on. This is my code for money
Hi, some of my brokers offer a trailing buy/sell stop on their web interfaces etc. for trading stocks or other things, is this possible in metatrader? Or is there only the trailing stop loss? I already searched for a mql script and on the market but i didn't really manage to find anything, i could...
Hey Everyone, So I subscribed to a signal on my local computer with MT4, all is good, but now I am trying to move it over to the MT4 on my VPS. They are the same account same everything. But I cannot seem to get the signal to pick up trades on the MT4 from my VPS. I am logged into MQL5 on both the...
Peace :) Looking for an indicator to send an email/alert when Candle 2'  Hi/lo is equal or higher/lower not more than 0.9 pip compare to candle 1. I was able to create the code using EAbuilder but to give the alert when candle 2 is only equal to candle 1; however I am looking for an alert when also...
Hey all, since a few days i am fighting with MT to pass a string reference and a string array reference to c++ in order to handle mysql results. I started here a discussion but i thought to start fresh again. My goal is to have like the same as Russel wrote here: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8623 I...
int start()  {     int    i,k;   bool   BBSpeak=False;   double deviation;   double sum,oldval,newres;   double BBFinishTime=TimeCurrent();      //----   if(Bars<=BandsDrawRange) return(0);      //------------------------------------------------------------ Draw         for(i=BandsDrawRange; i>=0;...
Can anyone tell me what is the pros and cons of big vs. small forex company? I searched some forex companies but still cannot make my decision .....any suggestions?
I think Mobile trading is good because when you start mobile trading then you can feel good and you can start over trading. You know we should stay with Forex market more hour. So what are you thinking about it please share with us
Hi There I am busy learning MQL5. I have created a simple function that check a larry conners RSI 2 entry points. I would like to draw an up arrow when the Buy conditions are met and a down arrow when the sell conditions are met. On the next candle. Function string CheckLarryConners () {      string...
Hello, i'm newbie please help. I want to get pivot from candlestick value at 20:00 everyday at Timeframe H4. I already try this code but it seems not worked well. if(Hour() == 00||Hour() == 01||Hour() == 02||Hour() == 03)    {    RefreshRates();     cHigh = iHigh(NULL, PERIOD_H4, 1);     cLow =...
Hello. Is there any solution for reducing figures in price from 0,00001 to 0,0001? Regards
  Why won't I ever sign up for a signal?  (88   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Each his own option please. I, for example, cannot trust even the most profitable and seemingly low-risk one without knowing its algorithm
Hey all, maybe you could help me solving this problem. I have create a simple DLL, like as described here: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/18 The DLL work when i use as parameter a Integer but when i switch to string, MT5 come up with the message, he couldn't find the method: 2017.11.18 11:24:35...
Hello everyone I loaded  an indicator and gave me a serious problem in character alignment and formatting. I tried in vain for a change all windows resolution and also the font size from the registry but nothing to do. Did any of you have a similar problem? How did I fix it? Thank you for now for...
  currency index  (2)
Dear All guiders Please advice, is there  any broker offer currency index, like: USDX chart, Euro index , and other currencies charts that we can view its in MT4, or MT5 charts. but not indicator, I mean, the broker offer that USDX in their list. USDx indicator many error. I have tried many web base...
  Mr Martin and his friends  (126   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
What do you think (or maybe you know) about the safe use of martingale and its derivatives: averaging, hedges and the like? Our tops lived a long time because it was essentially a medium to long term flat. Hi Taras. But, not so long ago the Euro currency pair flew up for a few days, and so did the
In the recent 24 months, the stock markets have been on a down turn, and many people started looking towards multi-directional instruments like forex trading. The great thing about trading the forex market is that there is a large amount of free information online, and there are many brokers who...
Hi all, According to the documentation (https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary/generic ) generic templates should be available in the Include\Generic folder. However there is no such folder in MT5 ! Would it be possible to upload it ? Thanks in advance, Sk
Goodmorning everyone, I have an unusual problem and it happens in a seemingly random way or: data: I have a farm with 50 agents around me, during the optimization phases, that some times they are used all a few times it is likely to use only those on the local computer, the one where I run EA. the
The MetaTrader trading platforms received the Best FX Trading Platform award at the Finance Magnates Awards 2017. Last year, at the London Summit 2016, the MetaTrader 5 platform was named the Best Multi-Asset Trading Platform. Also, MetaTrader was the winner in key categories at the Financial...
Hi there, I have a private class variable _confirmedPivots that I use to contain pivots from a different collection (of the same type) that have "confirmed" (by the rules of my methodology). I create a copy of the source CHiLo object (see below) and add it to _confirmedPivots collection. When this...
I have a camarilla indicator that needs a little tweaking- and i also would like to have it autotrade for me when certain pivot points are hit- if you think you can help me then message me and ill explain in more detail what i need.. thanks! ill also pay
pair usdjpy felling down, my balance 26$, Equity: 15$, now free margin -5$, here on pic current situation, my question is when my order will close when my Equity reach 0 or its my order will close early , do I need topup some $ to protect early closing order? Thanks
Hello All, I am using a demo indicator downloaded from MQL4 Market. While calling in EA through i Custom. I am facing one error : "2017.11.17 15:30:21.632 2017.01.03 01:18:10  Impulse Checker EURUSD,M5: initialization failed (1)      2017.11.17 15:30:32.993 2017.01.03 01:18:19  Impulse Checker...
[Deleted]
  Alternative MQL editor?  (14   1 2)
Hi there guys! Question: is there any alternative to MQL Editor? I don't mean an editor that can actually compile, but simply a better alternative with syntax highlighting (I know that MQL Editor has that one) or any other useful features that can make writing/ editing code easier. Again, I really...
  How to make product file?  (12   1 2)
I have a new product. I would like to upload my product to Market.  Let me know how to make product file, please? 
Hello, I have created two new custom symbols and was successfully able to feed them with the bars as the follow example for each: <DATE>,<TIME>,<OPEN>,<HIGH>,<LOW>,<CLOSE>,<VOL>,<TICKVOL>,<SPREAD> 2016.05.12,13:06:00,2.76,2.76,2.76,2.76,5264,0,0 2016.05.12,13:07:00,2.75,2.75,2.75,2.75,20000,0,0 Is