General - page 400

I have an mql4 script that reads an xml file and display it as text. int FileHandle= FileOpen (xmlFileName, FILE_BIN | FILE_READ ); ulong size= FileSize (FileHandle); sData= FileReadString (FileHandle,( int )size); Below is the result: However when run in mq5, the data is not in text mode. I need
  MQl5 Banned until.....  (13   1 2)
Hello i have a message on top of my screen that i am bannen on mql5 till 2028 can anyone help me or have a email for mql5 support
So product creation have this card for uploading logo. There is button for upload : Attach Image It will properly open windows browse dialog but after selecting any item nothing happens after window closes. Trying this for last 30 minutes. I cannot publish product thanks to glitching website. It is
blblablabl Hello, I use MetaTrader5 library for python. I call connectToAccount from main function. I don't understand why MetaTrader5's window needs to be open. If I block this opening my script sleeps until the window is opened. Is there a way to make it work without opening the Mt5 window ? Thank
Hi Traders! I just want to give VisualStudioCode and Github as VersionControl a Try (instead of MQL Storage). How could i completely disable MQL Storage? What i've done before: - I did two Backups of every File in MQL5-Folder - I read the MQL-Storage help...didn't find a way to disable it. - I tried
  Conversion Rates  (2)
I have subscribed to a signal that is denominated in RUR. My account is in GBP. In the journal I get the message - "No conversion rate for the deposit currency of provider (RUR) and subscriber (GBP), 1:1 ratio will be used" Can the RUR be converted to any other currency? Perhaps if I used a USD
Hi! For many years I've been using SVN as my repository for my projects including those for MT5. SVN traditionally uses a hidden folder .svn inside the checkout folder. Until recently ago, when I used the search all (ctrl+shift+F) in the Editor with "Search in subfolders" active, I'll get results of
hi I need to have result on strategy tester based on win(total)% and loss(total)% .(in percent%) I found below code -- but look like need little change ! //--------------------------------------------------------------------- // The handler of the event of completion of another test pass
  403 error  (1)
My ip was blocked because of multiple entries on the site mql5.com. My cat put his ass on keyboard on my notebook. And now I’m forbidden to enter from my iP. Who knows how to manage this problem
What does that mean? Only one subscription of free minutes allowed? So do I have another free subscription on MT4 somewhere that I'm not aware of
Is there is maximum for Global Variables, if yes how many? I mean the Global Variables in the terminal which you open with "F3 Key" not global varibales in a script
My signal got archived and i lost the data of my signal when i tried to add it back. Could you help me recover my data back please <...>
  Using the app  (3)
So I have an account with MQL5 apparently. How do I use the app? All I get is the demo! Not very user friendly is it
Hello i have registered as a signal provider and my broker is STP Trading-live when i told my customers to buy my signals they received a strange message and when the paid they didn't get the signal here is the message: copying of trade operation is not guaranteed . the following symbols are not
In the tester report, if I have a 50% relative drawdown does it mean that taken whatever point in the period tested the biggest drawdown would have been of 50%
  Python or MQL5?  (2)
Hi everyone Calling programming experts! I have decided on a trading strategy and I want to have a crack at programming a robot myself. I'm not an expert at programming but it is not alien to me either. However I have never met Python or MQL5. I know that Python code can be integrated into MT5 but I
Hello, I have managed to create a DLL in C# that can be imported by an EA, and pass various types of data around, EG: int, double and string. What I really want to do is connect to a MySql database. Every time I initiate a connection, I get the following error: " Unhandled exception 0xE0434352 ". It
I try to publish an EA but I don't understand this report. What does this test report means please ? Thanks in advance foryour answer
Since the increase of the minimum market price for products to $30 some 2 years now, there has been an imbalance between old and new sellers and published products . Older sellers that have published their products before this increase, they still offer 1 (or other period) month rentals or even
Good afternoon, colleagues. I have been approached by forum members with a request for help with the settings of the above-mentioned editor. Although there is a lot of material on this topic on the web, programmers still have problems with the settings. I will show you how to do it step by step. The
  Loop delete object  (16   1 2)
#property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_plots 0 double Open1,Open2,Close1,Close2; int OnCalculate ( const int rates_total, const int prev_calculated, const int begin, const double &price[]) { Open1
hello there.. am i gonna be use at the same company and different accounts like 5 or more cent accounts all in one with one VPS
  Withdraw error  (1)
What does it mean? When can I withdraw Withdrawal unavailable: We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members. Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is
Hi, I have an array object named "a" , after Appling a function to it, array object named "b" will be produced, for speed up proposes I want to assign b pointer to a and free up memory used by "a". can any body help please. void OnStart () { A a[]; A b[]; ArrayResize (a, 2 ); ArrayResize
I can't connect to my signal provider now that I have changed accounts - can anyone help please
Hello good Morning! double fibo = 78.6; however when displaying this information in the chart the result is 78.5999999999999... Does anyone know why this bug happens, and how to solve it? I want to display the information in the graph and in this format it gets in the way, I tried using
hi everybody! I have a question about product rating on the market by "star system". I publish some products on the market and get some rating but it doesn't showing on the main logo of a product like for the rest of the sellers. thanks a lot and have a nice day:)
Hello, I would like to know if anyone has experience in use Linux for Metatrader 5. I will explain why I would like to use it... For the optimization process I purchase some dedicated servers in order to make the process faster once I connect them through the Local Network Farm Agents. So there is a
Is it possible to change the lot size when copying a signal? For example if i want the lot size to be double of the signal, how can i do this? Thanks.
I booked subscriptions i have a problem no copies transactions i don't know what i have the broker the same as the signal supplier and leverage 1: 500 the same on my account Maybe in the settings i have to change something please help how to configure it i will be grateful