New Market - how do we sell new EAs now?

Hello traders and developers. Recently, almost nothing has been purchased in the MQL-market, probably because of the huge amount of new EAs that no one checks anymore. Previously, 3-5 EAs were added per day, but now we have several times more EAs and fewer new ones to download and buy (this month no activity at all). Previously, in order to somehow earn on the Market, you had to develop and lay out 2-3 Expert Advisors per month. Now it is very probable that nobody will buy these 2 Expert Advisors. Or is it just me, while others do it normally? Or maybe, there are more buys in Expert Advisors and indicators for MT5?

Is it really worth to do as some people do now - to buy several identical EAs a week with different settings? After all, only new EAs are downloaded and bought, and there are not even any downloads, much less purchases. Why don't the administration limit the number of products posted per day/week/month by 1 author? And why updates of old EAs do not get to the first pages, because it is better to make and gradually improve 2-3 EAs than to post 10 new ones (not only for programmers, but also for traders, this would be better, because the EA will already include some improvements based on requests in the comments, for example). And now the improvement of old EAs and indicators is not encouraged at all.

The only thing that is clear now is that we have a lot of good buys, but no one knows for sure how to get there and how not to "run down". And those who have a signal for some thousands of dollars with more than 20% profitability per month with at least a small drawdown and without selling EAs are already making good profit.

I don't know why the market is so spoiled and the owner of this site is the one who makes profit. It's clear that it took a lot of time and money to check it, but is it difficult to limit the number of new products from 1 developer? I know this was discussed not so long ago, but there were almost no consequences then, but now they are becoming more and more acute and there are fewer and fewer purchases.

Think about it,
How many maniacs bother with testing Expert Advisors/indicators and the rest, and how many just want to earn extra money without suffering.
Signals are much more promising, because, for many, they are much more convenient and interesting.
So the MC, with the "new market", has nothing to do with it.

make your own resource for selling your EAs.

things have moved to the point where freebies are over and "to sell something unnecessary, you must first buy something unnecessary".

----

The revival of "partnerships" was once promised - well, in the present circumstances they are simply necessary. Maybe in two years :-)

jdjahfkahjf:
Think about it,
How many maniacs take time to test Expert Advisors/indicators and the rest, and how many just want to earn extra money without suffering.
Signals are much more promising, because, for many, they are much more convenient and interesting.
So MK, with the "new market", has nothing to do with it.

I don't think so. Market is a very interesting thing. That it is fading away is obvious.

But the demand for trading software will not die. Demand will look elsewhere for supply. And that means another marketplace may emerge on the internet, with tight product control.

Well, that's just an assumption....

No, it's not a suggestion, it's just a statement from one of the few maniacs out there.
It is much more convenient/faster/efficient to analyse some signal and then just subscribe to the ones you like.
Than to study for a week the manual of an EA and then optimize it, blame MC for quotes or something else, blame the seller for logging mistakes, and after all this, see the disappointment and hang together with all his activations.

Реter Konow:

Demand will look elsewhere for supply. Which means that another marketplace may emerge on the internet, with strict product control.

Well, that's just an assumption....

It won't happen as MQ has a monopoly on ex* software.

It's a hot topic.

I will once again make my suggestion, which I have already voiced in another thread.

No signal - no councillor.

If there is no operation monitoring of the EA within a month, the EA should be removed from the Market. It will be removed until there is a signal that proves its work. Moreover, if monitoring is opened and closed, the amount of new signals is limited to, say, three. Further, an EA without a signal is IMMEDIATELY deleted from the Market.

Clearly, this will require human resources. I myself, for example, am willing to clear the market of more and more junk, absolutely free of charge.

In my opinion, if the developer does not monitor the EA on a real account (even on a cent account), the EA is junk and should be removed as unnecessary rubbish!

jdjahfkahjf:
No, it's not a suggestion, it's just a statement from one of the few maniacs out there.
It is much more convenient/faster/efficient to analyse some signal and then just subscribe to the ones you like.
Than to study for a week the manual of an EA and then optimize it, blame MC for quotes or something else, blame the seller for logging mistakes, and after all this, see the disappointment and hang together with all its activations.

You have to pay for the signal every month. And the EA is usually enough to buy once (we are not talking about EAs for 200-1000 USD or more, the purchase of which makes no sense, because it can be very disappointing for the owner).

Alexander Nikolaev:

Each product category has its own promotion strategies. It's naive to think that just putting your product on the Market is enough. This has stopped working for a couple of years now.

jdjahfkahjf:
Than to study for a week the manual of an EA and then optimize it, then berate MC for quotes or something else, berate the seller for logging mistakes, and after all that, see the disappointment and hang together with all his activations.

It seems to me that the categories of people interested in market trading are very diverse. Also, their views are diverse. Signals do not interest absolutely everyone, but only a certain category of people. Those who just want to get money and not to think about anything.

But there are others. Those who are interested in fiddling around and testing their trading robot. Configure it.

In short, signals are not for everyone. And the demand for robots is not going anywhere.

Again, IMHO.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

This will not happen as MQ has a monopoly on ex* programmes.

Well, I don't know the details. I'm just speculating logically).

Reason: