Please tell me, which one is most important to you when subscribing to a signal?

• 20% (7)
  • 9% (3)
  • 14% (5)
  • 57% (20)
Total voters: 35

Judging from the number of people subscribing to signals, there are more people who choose high growth signals compared to the low growth ones.

Consistency is an added bonus in the short to medium term, and may not be the case in future. 

Usually the signal will start out very consistent then at the end of it the provider does some martingale thing which balloon the drawdown. 

This is usually unexpected and will come at a shock, but that is the nature of having humans behind the wheels.

If you trade too long, you will end up with tiredness and poor judgment.

But due to the need for the signal provider having the need to perform every month, and depending on the strategy, he may not rest..

He may also do research and improvement of the signal at the back end, which nobody knows. 

The more signals he has, the more he has to handle.

A high fee signal will require more effort from the signal provider to generate a return to still attract subscribers.

Even if you are not greedy, the signal provider may not be. All are humans, unless there is a robot involved in the signal (and can you trust the black box robot?)

My vote is 2) Profit first: Prioritize high profit and don't care how high drawdown <-- gambler :)

Tip: You can use a small account size to reap the maximum potential gains. As said, the rest is a bonus and purely based on luck.

Vote number 1. 
Trading is trading. Not gambling

It depends on situation position in our analysis. We can taking high profit, low drawdown with little lots (long time trading) or taking high profit, low drawdown with much lots (short time trading). We put TP as our prediction price. In the end, the market determines where the price is (supply & demand).
I choice number 4.

Titarosita:
Vote number 1. 
Trading is trading. Not gambling
nelayan79:
It depends on situation position in our analysis. We can taking high profit, low drawdown with little lots (long time trading) or taking high profit, low drawdown with much lots (short time trading). We put TP as our prediction price. In the end, the market determines where the price is (supply & demand).
I choice number 4.

I agree with you :)

Thanks,
I hope your experienced opinion can help people who just entered the fx market this year.
have a nice weekend.

Sorry I forgot for this one :)

• 5. Optimized growth with reasonable drawdown.

I will never subscribe to a signal with sharpe ratio below 1(one).
Reason: