General - page 605

Hi, Can someone help? I am copying the MT5 EA on https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/100. I am trying to do the strategy testing. However, I keep getting 2020.05.15 21:16:02.059 Core 1 2020.05.13 23:59:00 Alert: The Buy order request could not be completed -error:4756 2020.05.15 21:16:02.059 Core 1
I can no longer reach my phone number How do I change my phone number when I don't have the old number? How do I contact support
Hello . I read all lines from csv file to array. The problem is that when the program reads the lines that I have framed, it does not read the following lines. I
if(PositionsTotal()==0&&Signal=="Buy"&&Longs==true&&HourAfter==true){ double Balance = AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_BALANCE); double RiskBuy = NormalizeDouble((MathAbs(Ask - PriceInformation[2].low)*Multiplier),2); //stop loss distance double AmountRisk = Balance * (0.02); //2% default
With the same account balance as the provider, 1:500 leverage and no EAs or any other trading occurring on the account my trades enter at exactly half the risk of the provider. To increase the risk would I have to increase the account balance
Hello, is it possible to set the money fixed to "10.000" for every trade? Sometimes the recovery from too many martingale loss takes too long. The code from the EA is too long. I will post some excerpts if you want. Please help me which command i need Best Regards
Current issue Because loading DLL failed as test , want to project setting file to enable "AllowDLLImport" message "2020.01.01 00:00:00 DLL loading is not allowed" "global initialization failed", "global initialization critical error" "tester stopped because expert initialization
So I created a new signal for personal tracking. It isnt showing up under my signals anywhere. I tried to create a new one with the same name, and it tells me I cannot have another signal with the same name. Created it with the same MT4 account details but different name and its showing up. How can
i want to share my technical analysis with clients. like trend lines, chart pattern, support and resistance what is perfect way so that my clients can mirror my analysis ( if user know nothing about technical analysis ). <Image deleted>
My Tester Agents dont want connect to the cloud. All agents are still disconnected. In my Profile i can not see any agents. Account is entered ans "Selling throu Community" Checkbox is enabled. My Client is behind a NAT device. Is there something else to configure? I tried do reconfigure the
hi just Paid for same EA on different pages twice can someone please help me get a refund please
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| RSI.mq5 |//| Copyright 2009-2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//| http://www.mql5.com
Since I just upgraded my HDD making an exact copy, I have to reinstall EAs and indicators I have purchased. how can I avoid using an activation since it is the same PC? Thanks
Guys, I run a set of 5 EAs on the same asset and I have a script controlling their goals for limit losses or gains and it includes a finance trailing stop. Example: Gain goal set to 2000, loss goal set to 1600 and trailing stop set to 500. IF all EAs trades sums up to 2000 it force closes all
I've got a stock's future tick data and want to import the data from MT5, but I don't know how to adjust the data for that purpose. The strucure of stock'data is as the followings. Trade_Date Make_Date Index_Type Security_Code Time Trade_Price Price_Type Trade_Volume No Contract_Month 20200302
Hello, I need some help understanding VPS. I trade everyday, so I open new positions everyday and monitor the existing ones. All through EAs. Al the EAs have trailing stops. With that in mind I am starting to use the VPS service of MQL. I am migrating all my EAs to the VPS. So far the process is
  signal provider  (1)
how to contact my signal provider . I am not receiving his signal continuously. I received his signal today around 2 pm but i can see his last trade was 5 hours ago
hi how create an expert advisor mt5 based on price constants (price close and price open) without indicators like storing their values and compare it with its previous bar or candle
So, I downloaded an autotrading robot however, I don't see where I can load it up, configure it, or just be able to turn it on????? Does anyone have any help with this? Can anyone please help
Hi, I have several charts on my terminal and would like to be able to switch to a specific chart by using a button on my dashboard chart. I can find the chart by scanning through the ChartFirst and Next command and filtered by SYMBOL and PERIOD. Once I have found the ChartID is there some means to
  Indices  (5)
Can I trade indices off this platform? I cannot see any or find any
Hello everybody, I use the virtual hosting provided by the MT4 platform and I synchronized the signal only, I preferred to do it this way in order not to overload the server with charts and clutter. Nonetheless on the journal it seems like there are a lot of sychronization errors and I don't know if
Hello! I configured e-mail alerts in MT5, but when I try to test configuration, in the smtp server is being added a port ":25" even if I put another port. Attached the example. Thanks!
Hi.Please help me. I'm From IRAN. Only one broker in our country has this capability.(useing MT5) Name Broker :emofidTrader Link Address: https://emofid.com/trades/platforms/mofidtrader/ This broker don't allow have a real account!! I can only have one demo account. I want to use Strategy Test on
For some reason my code is only recognizing when a sell position is open and not a buy position. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| My_First_EA.mq5 | //| Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software
Dear all I have an EA running and have recently set up MQL5 VPS all migrated over nicely. I just got a shock as I got duplicate trades from the EA. I believe from VPS and my laptop MT5 Can anyone advise me how to ensure only the VPS is trading. if I turn the experts off on my laptop will VPS EA
any 1 know how to write a code for send notification for number of trade trigger (eg. I'd like to know when 10th, 15th, 20th trade trigger)
  Compensation  (2)
Is it possible to compensate unsatisfied signal subscriber by waiving the subscription fee for one month
  Slippage  (2)
Is there any way to know how much the actual slippage between the orders on the signal account and the copied account? is there any actual statistics for that
  object function  (1)
is there a way to call an argument that asks the ea if there is an object of type "OBJ_VLINE" for example