General - page 610

Dear experienced traders, Can I stop EA via iphone? For example, I'm running EA "A" in my account, and I want change my account's EA from "A" to "B". So I must wait to a chance when EA "A"'s positions all closed. If I can stop EA via iphone, it should be very helpful. Thank you in advance and best
Dear experienced traders, I did it several times..... If I close MT4/MT5 by a mistake when I was running a back test. Can I find the report test in progress? Can I run it from the continue? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
Synthetic symbols in MT5 are often not downloading correctly, and may have gaps (missing data). Or the existing data may disappear after you restart MT5. How do I force download history for synthetic symbol and fill the gaps? Please answer if you already tried
Does anyone recommend any brokers that allow: -US Traders -Have forex, commodity, energy, crypto, oil/gas trading -Allow api trading Any help would be appreciated. I am having trouble finding a brokers that meet these requirements
Dear experienced traders, I have some basic questions, do you know any article or the answer of below? What do the history, cache and ticks folder exactly for? What is the difference between history, cache and ticks folder? How do EAs use history, cache and ticks folder? * history
I found a intersting code (https://www.mql5.com/pt/articles/497), and i'm trying to add a Take profit, Stop level and a trailing stop. I did try many times but it just don't work. Does anyone knows how to do it? Or have a similar code to show me how? Thanks anyways :)
Hello Experts, I am new to MT5. Looking for few settings. Please suggest. 1) I am doing futures. How to get the session separator plotted on the chart ? 2) Change the time format displayed on the bottom of the chart . Currently it shows 11 May 22:41. How to make it show just 22:41. 3) Change the
How to change path to debuging MT5 terminal? I mean how change in MQL5 MetaEditor default MT5 terminal?! under: [ Tools ] ...... [ Trading Terminal F4 ] Thanks for info
  Signal Feedback  (1)
How does one provide feedback on a signal? I received an email and clicked on the appropriate button marked "Feedback" and I get routed to the author's site, where there is no place to give feedback? AArgh!!! Any advice
Hi I have custom robots working on my MT4.Ive rented a VPS server through Contabo(Windows server 2008)I have downloaded MT4 on the server logged in with my broker details and brought over the robots ontoit. The robots dont seem to work on the server but work fine on my laptop I have set everything
I have 3 subscriptions but unable to gain a 4th. The platform links through as usual but there is no signal copied
[Deleted]
Hi I have switch PC and haven't traded for long and my saved password on my trading account doesnt work how do I recover it, please help
Hello, I am new to using the Strategy Tester and I am confused as to why the open trades are closed when the timeframe is completed. This skews my results since this is the only loss that I have in my run. How can I not get those included in my results? Thanks!! Eddi Rae
Where should I rent better the VPS to copy this signal, Netherlands or Germany
I want to fix my profile to finish the registration to be a seller but I can't get my current password what's that and where can I get it please need help
Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to save active chart as a pdf file ,or any other type of file, ,I want to save the entire chart from a certain date to another one, for example ,I want to save chart of USDCHF , from 1.feb.2020 to 5.may .2020 ,as a single file like pdf ,or other type. is
Dear experienced traders, I post a new topic in Trading Systems, but I want to change it to Expert Advisors and Automated Trading . Is that possible to change it? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
Hi, I've watched the Pepperstone Metatrader 5 videos showing two key trading tools but I haven't been able to find them. I need Auto_SLTP in Experts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDMOZTtsd0k&list=PLBBgX72zYMKU1YcxRUKxGZda3ak73Nuzv&index=7 and MODIFY_SL_TP in Scripts
I found this thread forum, and is very old about Alternatives : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175462 So far i found the original MQL editor is the best from my experience( personal opinion only :)  ) but    size of my code is getting to the point that I'm spending a  lot of time scrolling through...
Is there anyway to change the color of a specified bar in MT5
Daft entry level question I guess. How do I add a moving average to a chart using code
Hi I need your help with this code i need when my ( fastmaArray[0] < slowmaArray[0]) fastmaArray this is my 5 simple MA and slowmaArray this is my 10 MA . and they cross i need it to wait for the value of my MACD to reach below zero to sell. I manged to make it sell when they cross and at the same
Hello guys, please i have been trying to set up my EA for email notification to no avail. can anyone help
received the error : " file compiled for profiling" and nothing attached to my page. Could you please let me know how can I solve the problem
Hello everyone, This might be a stupid question. I am trading with mobile metatrader 4. I do have my own pc metatrader4 but i i prefer trading it with mobile mt4. If i be a signal provider and trade in mobile metatrader4 will my trades be copied to my signal provider
Hi, I can not access MQL5.com from a Windows 7 32-bit computer. Chrome and Explorer complains about "Your connection to this site is not secure". Futhermre it says that "Certificate (invalid)". Tried a bunch of other websites and they work fine. No problem to access MQL5.com from my Windows 10
Hi I created a small indicator that retrieves all the ticks from "barsAgo" bars ago. when I enter bigger numbers like here : 287 on USDCHF M15, no ticks are retrieved. 2020.05.10 12:37:51.088 Ticks verify 01_ (USDCHF,M15) Pair = USDCHF 15 2020.05.10 12:37:51.088 Ticks verify 01_ (USDCHF,M15) nticks
Hi, How to create a function like OnTimer in a library file without freezing the processor (CPU)? I will not use OnTimer() for each indicator to call my function "MyTimer()" because it work in the background in standalone mode. In MyTimer() function, I would like to execute cyclically and very
hi i'm wondering if this scamming scheme is familiar to one of you and what their intention is. my neighbor (who is 68y old and has zero clue about forex) told me fully excited that he invested $200 into currencies and after 3 weeks it already became 700. some traders who called him, he has to give
I tried to login to mt5 using the web terminal details. but it's not working