General - page 604

hi how create an expert advisor mt5 based on price constants (price close and price open) without indicators like storing their values and compare it with its previous bar or candle
So, I downloaded an autotrading robot however, I don't see where I can load it up, configure it, or just be able to turn it on????? Does anyone have any help with this? Can anyone please help
Hi, I have several charts on my terminal and would like to be able to switch to a specific chart by using a button on my dashboard chart. I can find the chart by scanning through the ChartFirst and Next command and filtered by SYMBOL and PERIOD. Once I have found the ChartID is there some means to
  Indices  (5)
Can I trade indices off this platform? I cannot see any or find any
Hello everybody, I use the virtual hosting provided by the MT4 platform and I synchronized the signal only, I preferred to do it this way in order not to overload the server with charts and clutter. Nonetheless on the journal it seems like there are a lot of sychronization errors and I don't know if
Hello! I configured e-mail alerts in MT5, but when I try to test configuration, in the smtp server is being added a port ":25" even if I put another port. Attached the example. Thanks!
Hi.Please help me. I'm From IRAN. Only one broker in our country has this capability.(useing MT5) Name Broker :emofidTrader Link Address: https://emofid.com/trades/platforms/mofidtrader/ This broker don't allow have a real account!! I can only have one demo account. I want to use Strategy Test on
For some reason my code is only recognizing when a sell position is open and not a buy position. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| My_First_EA.mq5 | //| Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software
Dear all I have an EA running and have recently set up MQL5 VPS all migrated over nicely. I just got a shock as I got duplicate trades from the EA. I believe from VPS and my laptop MT5 Can anyone advise me how to ensure only the VPS is trading. if I turn the experts off on my laptop will VPS EA
any 1 know how to write a code for send notification for number of trade trigger (eg. I'd like to know when 10th, 15th, 20th trade trigger)
  Compensation  (2)
Is it possible to compensate unsatisfied signal subscriber by waiving the subscription fee for one month
  Slippage  (2)
Is there any way to know how much the actual slippage between the orders on the signal account and the copied account? is there any actual statistics for that
  object function  (1)
is there a way to call an argument that asks the ea if there is an object of type "OBJ_VLINE" for example
  Zero stop level?  (3)
hello traders, there's this EA that i want to purchase but the author says says it needs a broker with zero stop level. what does "zero stop level" mean?
Hi, I want to see list of my purchased EA/Indicator/whatsoever that bought free (no cost) on MQL5 Market, so where are those list exactly I can find? I clicked "purchases" on my profile, but it's empty Also, what happen if one of my purchased either free or paid product, deleted on the market? Can I
i want to change the settings i made during my subscription to a signal provider . Please help
I understand there is sometimes an issue with suffix letters after the currency pair eg EURUSD.r and signals not being copied, but what about the case of spreadbetting such EURUSD.SB? Added to that spreadbetting is not CFD
hi, I need your help. I created a simple buy stop order to be able to compare results between mt4 and mt5. On MT4 i use "Tick data suite" and i imported historical datas (in ticks and also on 1 minute bar), duplicating a symbol, so i have same settings on both mt4 and mt5 with same broker. i have
  MQL account  (2)
Hello everybody! Please can I know how many mql5.com account should we have on this website
I'm after any tutorial about CTree class and more specific the purpose and functionality Comapre method from CObject . The documentation is vary basic about this subject and there is none Articles about it. Im after any example from where I can understand a purpose and use of CTree class ..My goal
  Depositing money  (5)
Can someone please help me. I go to deposit money into my account for trading, and under neath it clearly states “I understand that I will not be able to use these funds for trading on a real account” What does this mean as i signed up to trade but if i deposit money they are saying those funds
Hello everyone, i'm asking if is there a way to have a notice (email, popup, alert on smartphone with mt4 mobile installed) when signal provider open or close a trade. Thank you to all ,regards
Fractal repaints?! Doesn't always - but why does fractal indicator, built in to MT4(build 1090), repaint? Should it? I know for example custom fractal indicators don't repaint
Is there a way to get 100% tick data for backtesting, or website to backtest your Ea on 100% modiling accuracy
This is crazy. I keep trying to download MT4 and it says it's MT4, but once it's installed it magically turns into MT5. I've been going over this several times now and the same thing keeps happening. What gives
I have 7 MT4 accounts and have tried this on all 7 of them without success. I am logged into MQL5 on each of the accounts. I go to "markets", select any of the free experts and click "download". Nothing happens. This has to be a simple problem to solve, but it's frustrating me. Any help would be
Hi, I wish to subscribe the real signal using demo account to test 1st. Can I subscribe and pay for real signal using demo account? If can, how long can I test the real signal on demo acct? If can, how to do it? Please advice the steps, special link used for such subscription, etc etc , if any....
Hi, I have subscribed MQL5 Signal. But, first time I have subscribed my wrong account then I have subscribed again my account that I am using. So, Can I move my wrong subscribtion to my account that I am using
Hi, i have an indicator where i try to get the handle of an other indicator (inside the same chart) using ChartIndicatorGet(), but moving trough TF, indicator init and deinit stop working! And all became a lot slowly! Shoudn't simply give handle int value this call ? Attached an indicator that
Hi, Suppose I open a buy trade at 1.23000 on eurusd with an expected TP of 10pips The market goes against me and I'd like open a new trade, this time short, at 1.20000 with a TP of 10pips. How can I calculate the lot size if I'd like to close all the trade in profit if the second one reaches the To