General - page 602

Hello, I installed MT5 on a new computer. I want to transfer all about MT5 installation (EA, custom indicators , charts etc....) from an old computer. What do I have to do? Thanks in advance for support
I have just canceled my VPS subscribtion with remain over 6 moth time unused. Can you tell me how to use this unused time to new VPS when i need! Do i need to pay money again
Most of none free experts int he market have a demo whenever I select It a message asks me to open it in MetaTrader 5 after that I Select Test on ToolBox, so in Strategy Tester in Expert name the name is selected then i press Start btn in strategy tester and visualization will appear and starts to
Trailing stop was activated, but position is closed with negative profit. Why
[Deleted]
I have to change my email address for MQL5. The method is that I have to send confirmation links from both addresses (the old and the new address) My problem is the the old does not exist anymore making it impossible to confirm. How does one get over this dilemma
I'd like to compile my code without warnings but the complier give me this warnings: It looks like PositionsTotal() and IndicatorRelease are depracted
Hi, I hope you are well. I want to create a web site including my EA's performace reports and statistics via a FX Dashboard. Can you suggest a FX Dashboard provider, please? What is the best? I am searching FX Dashboards on the web. However, I could not find the best. Thank you for your help. :)
Hello, I get charge of using agent =$15 event it have little balance in the account. Why that happen? I am using the agent always charge $1-$2 for one testing. Too worry, if one day it charge more than thaousand will be so bad and can not to pay.. I thing this is a mistake.. Chaiya
Hello fellows, I am interested in lot management and how it influences the growth and manages the risk of an account. I am optimistic to gaining more experience from the exposed members of the honourable house. Looking forward to your replies
  Sharing Forex Trading E-books  (124   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Greetings every trader, i hope it is prety good to help each other by informing traders the best trading e-book available and the best way of helping each other acquire the e-book without the problems associated with purchses. There are so many fake forex methods and e-book out there and we can...
please help I have been trying for 2 full days , I have a teamviewer if anyone can fix ,,,thanks ...dennis
Hi, I want to publish an EA in the market, that works with an external indicator. But the validation cannot be completed, as the system cannot backtest my EA. This is the info: test on EURUSD,H1 tester takes too long time 2016.04.01 00:00:00 cannot open file
  Optimizing  (1)
What is the best way to utilize the optimization ? I know how to use it completely but I don’t know the best strategy to use it and make the most of it ? I have heard people say optimize one input at a time but how about the other values if your only doing one at a time then it’s only getting the
how to link live account in forex.com to metatrade 5 account my live real account in forex.com what i need to use meta5 in forex.com i need the support plz help me thx u
ISIT possible to make a script for my mouse side buttons? For example i have 12buttons on the side of my mouse. Can you make a script so if i want to plot say a “zone” i click 1 on my mouse button and then i can plot my zone. Mouse button 2 i want to set it to, for example a trendline, so i click 2
  close all orders  (8)
Please help me with closing all buy and sell orders simultaneously with single click in mql5. Thanks
[Deleted]
I'm always getting this error while trying launch the performance test scripts. Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing these issues
this expert if all order closed , not opened new order please modified this n order the opened new orders in chart
Hi , I am using the MT5 terminal provided by this site and I am trying to do some forward testing of my EA's using the demo account. For some reason the expert is flooding message about Trade is disabled on XAUUSD. EA's are working with other markets but not just XAUUSD. What seems to be wrong? It
Hi all. Sorry if the question is dumb, but it comes out that you can't run expert advisor on the MT5 mobile app (you can only manipulate the open positions, but the EA has to be running in the same time on desktop version). Does anyone have an idea if I can install MT5 desktop version on tablet? If
Greetings and salutations. I kindly request guidance (to an existing indicator), or a simple Indicator being written. I am using MT5 platform. I am in search/need of a cloud that is formed with the Highs and Lows of a single input Moving Average. So my MA settings could be: Period, 5 Method, Simple
Hi, is it possible to copy paid signals to my demo account? I have no problem in paying for signals. But I need to have them delivered to my demo account so I can see their performance before putting actual money to trade with those signals. I hope my question is clear. 
[Deleted]
Hello, I contact you because I'm wondering why am I charged 42$ for the VPS versus 27$ in the past. Please see attachment for more info. Is it because I've done a wrong manipulation or is it just because prices have raised? Thanks Regards
[Deleted]
  What on earth is going on?  (91   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
This is once again about the tester/optimiser... Noticed discrepancies in results of optimisation and single test. Rebooted terminal, changed settings (to be sure). Started optimization. Ran a single test... How could it be? Where does this nonsense come from
Hi, i was able to find this code kicking around from MinionLabs and was trying to modify it to display the full contract name on the chart - so instead of saying @EP or EPM20 it would say "E-mini SP 500 June 2020". I think this datapoint may be stored here ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_STRING and
I was restricted to withdraw over months ago. No one ever told me why and I had to find out myself. After communicating with the service team, I modified my EA description multiple times. But after months' waiting, they never removed my restriction or answered to my latest request. I had to close
  Balance VS equity in test  (11   1 2)
Dear experienced traders, I'm testing 2 kinds of EA. The test result shows EA 1's balance is always higher than equity. (Blue line is higher than green line). EA 2's equity is always higher than balance. (Blue line is lower than green line). 1. What exactly mean for balance and equity? 2. EA 1 or
MetaQuotes you have a real big problem with Win10 users and licenses for EA. One week ago I purchased an Expert Agent form market. After a few regular updates on Win10 I lost 4/5 activations and until now I use it only for a few tests via Practice Account. This is totally unaccepted! Please fix the
Upon login the screen locks and says Not Responding
Hello. My seller application got rejected and I can't contact to support. I have send message to them almost 2 weeks ago and didn't received answer. can somebody help me and tell what should I do