General - page 596

Where do we report bugs??? Is there someone we can talk with directly
To Service desk. Kindly cancel my payment since when i try this indicator on demo accoount it trade ok but upon purchase and use it on live account it did not working well the bix is stuck on yesterday h1 chart and not performing. I DO NOT WASTE MONEY which the seller did not response on my message
Hi, Got error message: Virtual Hosting: 6063273 imported DLL "wininet.dll" not allowed on the hosting server. Any go around available? thnx, L.
Hi, i was not able to publish my own signal. When i try to publish it again the server told me that there is already a signal published with that account number. The problem is that, for sure, something went wrong but i'm not able to edit the account information. Any help? Thanks
Hello everyone, I am wondering if you know if there is a utility available that helps you work out easily take profit chart price levels based on your stop loss and risk % for Meta Trader 4. For example I might set my investment risk amount to 3% for the trade. I input my stop loss price. I set how
How can I tell if the user has clicked on the 'X' icon button in the Dialog Box Title bar
  Should i worry ?  (24   1 2 3)
Profile rating was slashed in half today . Is this an indication of a warning for something i am not aware of ? (Which could be communicated via text instead of rating points)
Good afternoon my friends, My robot is in the testing phase and I have been testing various symbols for the mini index and I have a great divergence in the result between them, I will describe what I need and if anyone can help me please: 1) Robot makes short scalpers, so in this case I need all
I created a signal from a Demo Account , but I'm having issues with the existing history. Here's what happened: 1. At first, I thought that only the trades made after the creation of the signal would make part of it. Ok, honest mistake, I have seen a lot of people thinking this too. Turns out the
  Hello everyone.  (5)
I always get the following messages from my server: Autotrading disabled by server even though I just subscribed to a virtual server. How do I change that
Solution by Keith Watford ObjectCreate ( "Entry" , OBJ_HLINE , 0 , 0 , Ask); ObjectSet( "Entry" , OBJPROP_STYLE , STYLE_SOLID ); ObjectSet( "Entry" , OBJPROP_COLOR , clrGreen ); double DOT_P = ObjectGetDouble ( 0 , "Entry" , OBJPROP_PRICE ); datetime DOT_T = TimeCurrent () ; int x,y; if (
Hi all, I'm trying to build a simple cross alert ea, but I would like to make it for every pair in the same code. It is bugged because sometimes it alert me for crosses that doesn't exist, and also spam a lot.. I'm working with mql5 #property copyright "Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
I accidentaly uploaded a old proof of identity and i need to upload a new one, how can i do it? As i cannot connect to moderators and etc
Hello, Anyone out there who can help me with MathAbs, I'm using a = MathAbs (a) ; All I get with compiling is "some operator expected" trigger_hedge = ( OrderClosePrice() - OrderOpenPrice() ) trigger_hedge= MathAbs (trigger_hedge); I've tried: int trigger_hedge = 0 ; double trigger_hedge
Hello, I have looked at both the iClose to get the close price and the iOpen for the open price.  I have also checked into using the MqlRates, but with no luck.  I am getting the error that the array is out of range with the MqlRates.  For the iClose and iOpen, I am getting 0 as the value. The...
Is there a way of exporting my mql5 payment transaction history together with my balance and my account details (such as login ID, email and maybe password) (or any subset of this)? Not particular if it is a csv or text file or other. Is it possible through the mql5 web or maybe even through the MT5
When I'm ready to copy a signal, I have just to pay for subscription? Are trades and funds automatically copied on my account
I have several account ,real /demo . Target use case is running previous version EA in real account, and some new future EA in demo account at the same time. But in real word ,As I do login to another account , the original account has been logout >,< How do I do this part. Note case2 One PC
Hey All - So, I signed up for a signal (and thankfully working quite well so far!) However I noticed that for whatever reason the trades from the signal are executed TWICE for me. As in, duplicate trades - if the signal opens 1 position, I'll open 2. I have it migrated to a VPS *and also* have my
Right now I have a MetaTrader 5 platform, I have a real account on this platform where a robot is active, this account is working through MetaTrader VPS Now can I connect another account to this MetaTrader platform to work on another vps? I ask this because it is necessary to log out of the
How can I see the chart of "EXPERT OPTION cryptocurrencies" in MetaTrader 5
Hello! Is there a way to get all the users that posted into the forum's particular topic? E.x. json response from mql5.com would suit me quite well
unable to migrate vps, no whee to contact for this issue. status for vps is stopped. why cant I migrate? thanks in advance
Can anybody please tell me how i can turn off this irritating sound every time a i change a time frame
Hi, Thanks for all the great minds here on MQL5. Just wanted to send a shout out to all the developers/coders on MQL5
I come from Europe, trading in EUR. Can I follow a signal of a trader, who is only active in the Brazilian market and whoms base currency is BRL
hello everyone could all of you share your experience in marketing and advertising your products (indicators /EA) ? thanks
I see there is Zigzag indicator Menu in Metatrader 5, but I want to use it in my Code like other indicator such as Bollinger Band or Moving Average like below int BBDefinition = iBands(_Symbol,_Period,20,0,2,PRICE_CLOSE); or like this int StochasticDefinition =
  Help Button  (1)
Hi guys, I created a button object for a marker (the code is below), when I "press it" It is all right and it executes the part of the code " //Button is pressed ", the problem is when I "resume" that should execute the part of the code " //Button is not pressed " instead it executes only " Print
hello im trying to rent an indicator and a pop up login comes up. I put my info and nothing happens. My acct has the funds. What am I doing wrong? My balance shows the funds. Again push the Rent button, type mt login info but nothing else happens. Am i missing something? Thanks