General - page 437

I purchased an EA from the market a few months ago and want to load it onto a another computer now. It won't allow me because it says I have 5 activations already which is not correct. How do I fix this
Dear All Need your support, I have moved from Windows PC to Mac with Windows 10. All my free indicators from MQL5 are working , but my purchased indicators are not working I am using Macbook pro with dual boot option and the dual boot loads native windows 10 OS You r help is much appreciated
Hello Guys, I have missing something in the Metatrader 5 that would help me to better focus just in the last 4 or 5 couples of candles. Very often I cannot see the stops and take profits, the chart drawing seems attached to the level of bids. Does anybody knows if is it possible to zoom or
Dears, I´m quite new in MT5 (not working oftenly with it), and in the past Apr/01/2021, I was trading with a robot devolped by my self (Modalmais broker) when, suddenly my account was disabled, as exhibited in the log below: ME 0 11 : 36 : 58.222 Trades 'xxxx' : modify # 164655669
Good morning dear, I'm having problems with my profile, I'm trying to change my name from ... to ... and it won't ... the window is gray blocked ... help me please, I'm already days trying to change that
  Questions on OOP in MQL5  (952   1 2 3 4 5 ... 95 96)
Yesterday a question came up, so I decided to consult with my brothers) On Saturday 21.05.2016 I was explaining the basics of OOP to a man, using a standard library as an example. He used to program in MQL4, then had a break for 5 years and decided to come back. I have started to introduce him to
  Signal life  (6)
Why there are no signals with two years of more life? Are they reliable for long term investors
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied. Why I can't access MQL5.COM from my browser.. I need to used vpn to access mql5.com.. Anyone know how to solve this problem
Hi Everyone im trying to move my subscription to another account / broker and i get the message "There are a subscription to specified trading account and period exists." what should i do
Back testing across multiple terminals and multiple brokers seems to be broken. Is there any known issue
  MT5 to MT4  (1)
Anyone willing to convert a program from mql5 to mql4
Hi guys, how are you? I have a problem with my custom indicator. My indicator "blinking" in AdmiralMarkets MT5 client. It's weird because everything it's ok in IronFX MT5 client. Do you have any experience with that? Thank you for reply. I uploaded a video to YT as example, here's the link...
hello,my Financial operations are limited after depositing money,can any one tell my why its happend and how can i to solve it
Hello everyone, My name is Erez, new here. I appreciate if I get a few answerers so I know where to go from here. I am a webmaster. I coded a website with PHP, MySQL, HTML. Soon will be finished. Cirrently not on the web yet. Its puspose is to give mt4 (and mt5) users a graphic view of their trading
I plan to buy a robot but my payment gets stuck in my MQL account until the price of the robot changes, and I cancel buying it, how do I get my money back? thank you
Hi I can not see candles at weekend. When i change the timeframe candles disappear
Does the meta tester Agent Disconnect from the Cloud until it is needed
Hi guys, As the Paypal button is gone I tried a bank transfer. I tried to transfer $5K from an account with over $8K and got the attached error message. The tickets are also showing an error message and suggest I post the issue here. So I am. Not too concerned as payment issues appear to be a way of
I fetch price data via python, some times the selected trade server does not response for a while. Is there any way get trade servers list with info(response time) and select one of them via python or mql
[Deleted]
Hi Anyone knows how to change profile url? I wish to change my profile url from https://www.mql5.com/en/users/<old userid> to https://www.mql5.com/en/users/<another userid> Thanks
Does the Agent Disconnect from the Cloud until it is needed? I cant seem to keep it connected to he cloud. The Agents show up in the agents list but when I open the App it says Disconnected from the cloud
hello I do not understand why when loading the file in the marchet it gives me this error, does anyone have the answer
I've found some old threads regarding this "issue" but so far there were only negative answers from the Service desk or Moderators. Just want to know if there has been any progress on that matter in the past 3 years or not. Product discounts, limited time offers, etc. would be very beneficial for
Hello, I am a signal provider. How do I respond in the same place to customer feedback on my signal
Hi, I tried using the following method for taking chart screenshots, but it's not working, I have searched the MQL5 folder for any pictures of the screenshots and I haven't found anything. https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary/cchart/cchartscreenshot Bellow there is a code snipped of the
Can brokers tell if I am using a script or an EA to place or manage trades
Hallo everybody.., I need help.. Can someone tell me.. I already have 4 subcribers on my trading signals : But my balace still 0..? Sorry im newbie and new comer to mql5.. I already put attachment too.. Thanks for your help guys
my auto trading stop after change the servers what should i do ,how to reconnect it, and if i change device will the auto trading stop too
Hi, i've found a Bug in the Signal-Service: It has closed the wrong position this Morning. Instead of a small win, i got a bigger loss. Please find attached a png-file containing some screenshots with details and explanations... I can't use this Service with larger amounts, as long as i know that
I have tried numerous times to deposit into MQL5 ready to use the cloud service - it keeps rejecting my card. I now have an error saying financial operations are limited and to contact support. However, it wont let me even raise a ticket - none of them send. Super Frustrated - is there anyone from