General - page 430

I have source code, but some time it have Zero Divide error But I check source code not have problem
Market indicators were suddenly withdrawn from charts, and could no longer drag them over...have tried everything.... sign in/out mql5...sign in/out of broker mt4.... restarted mt4...restarted computer.....i did find a few of the indicators were out of date and once they were downloaded, those
Hi, I was subscribing to a signal , it was about to run out, so I paid for 6 months subscription but the signal has now ended
  Signal Deler  (1)
i want to delete my active signal that created 10-15 mn ago... Sİnce that signal closed to be monitoring I want to change it as monitoring thank you for your isterest
I searched for mt5 overlay indicator but I find only for mt4 . I want to use currency chart with USDX index
Hi. Can I still get a refund for the amount (or a portion of it) I spent for a signal which I used for only a week? I am now unsubscribed
I seem to be having a strange issue with the strategy tester and the graph it renders in MetaTrader. The strategy testing visualization is showing me what should be correct according to what I planned in my code. However the resulting graph that comes up in MetaTrader shows me something quite
What is time zone in trading history tab in signal of mql site ? GMT or broker server? 2018.12.21 10:00 Sell 0.02 EURUSD 1.14436 1.14535 1.14339 2018.12.21 10:02 1.14339 1.70
I see on mql5 website update for an EA is available. When I go to my terminal market tab, it still shows v1.0, but when I got to same market tab on the terminal I have on VPS the update is available? Any reason pc terminal does not show u[date, but vps terminal does? At same time, a new EA i want to
Can I get the metatrader4.exe for general and several brokers? One of my broker's MT4 doesn't apply for signal tap in demo accounts. So I need MT4 program for all brokers. In MQL5, When I subsrcibe signal, I can download MT5 only. How can I download MT4
Hello, i am actually coding a ShellExecute function to launch web browser by opening an internet shortcut made by : bool openURL(string url){          string terminal_data_path=TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH);    filename=IntegerToString(TimeCurrent()+MathRand())+"myurl...
hello, I'm looking for an ATR indicator that is of a personalized period. Currently the ATR indicators take the last bars that you determine and calculate the average, I want to keep this, but for a specific period over the days, for example the opening of london until NY opening of the last 3 days
Could be able to copy trades of my account with a broker, in another account of mine of a different broker using mt5 for both? Thank's
hi; my question about symbol name in market watch : 1. in market watch , According to account there is ( i see ) for example : EURUSD & EURUSD.m Is there another ? 2. in market watch , all currency must show with Capitalized letter. for example: " EURUSD" is correct and there is " eurusd" not...
I want to delete my current account and open new.How can i do it
Hi All, I bought an EA on site and it is not trading, I believe it is scam, anyone know how can I get refund? author agreed that something wrong with the code but does not refund, advise me what to do, thank you
Hi there I have a question about the VPS that can be rented in the MT4 terminal. If i cancel a currently active VPS that have still a remaining time of 1 month, can this month be creditied and be used on a other account as "free time" - like the option is existing? does this time have a expiration
Hello to all friends. Is it possible to put product performance on the user's wall? By rules , we should not display our products with glamor . But does this rule also apply to the user's wall? Thanks
If a broker does not allow you to withdraw your profits, is it possible to set up another broker account and make a trade that essentially takes profit from first account to second? I read that someone put "When you gain profits on an account you can open two opposite orders(same volume) manually
Hi everyone ! I would like to post some EA's to sell on MQL5 , but I have a problem with the tab Version I got this message: What is wrong please in my header ? I thank you in advance for your answer
Just a hint. If someone has this annoying sign on his mql5 page like I have:     then using the "Block element" option from the Adblock Plus can hide it.
Hello, I want to develop a website where my clients can enter their mt4 account, server and investor password. Same like myfxbook. With one difference that clients can enter comments with each trade. Is it possibl
I wish to get some feedback from other coders/developers on their experiences and workflow process with regards to projects written to be both MQL5 and MQL4+ compatible. For the past few years, I have being coding in a way that all my Indicators and EAs make use of conditional compilation, so that
Hi folks, Is there any function to maximize or "bring to front" or "pop up" a chart window inside of MT5? I don't want to open a new chart (ChartOpen function), I just want to show a specific chart in case it already opened at my MT5
Hello, is there a MQL5 function for changing the volume of a pending order in an hedging account ? Similar like changing SL or TP? Of course I can delete the order and reopen a new one with a different volume. But I want to avoid it if possible (more traffic). Thanks Matthias
My computer runs Windows Server 2019 Datacenter version 1809. MT5 Terminal Version 5.00 build 2875 In MT5, Tools - Options - Community I input Login and Password and press OK When I open Community again, the Password box is empty. I want to subscribe to a signal. I'm asked to connect to the
I have a subcription to a signal. I want to migrate this subscription to a new computer. But I failed and need your help. My initial computer is Windows 10, and running MT5 The computer I want to migrate to is Windows Server 2019 Datacenter. I installed MetaTrader 5 and connected to my trading
Hello, I changed my mobile number but I cannot set the new number and also new password because system send me an sms to old number that is dead :-( How I can do? Thanks to help
the OLD number wich is informed on my profile doesnt work it was lost ! To inform my new number the Sistem request SMS CODE sent to old number and also to new. The new SMS I Access normaly but the old number is impossible ! What can I do to Change my Celular Number
I'm experiencing a strange behaviour in the strategy tester on MT5 and MT4. I'm reading the ATR value with following code which works fine but all though there is no ATR indicator on the testing template and I'm reading the ATR value from inside an expert advisor, that I'm testing, the ATR indicator